❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest allygirl

Park Shin Hye looked damn happy with JGS around..This is the ony video at SBS award show im seeing her smiling so brightly..

She feel happy when JGS beside her.. :rolleyes::D:lol:

hello to all PSH stars who are twinkling and squealing right now! nyahaha...especially to my sisters:nu2me, bitzes, del32 somuchinlove, almontel, gems, mandy, 13sunshine and karrenstar :D

hello also to arinkorin, psycho-tic and stoolker who drop by and leave their shoutouts.

@ arinkorin: i like your avvie..love also FT Island. hehe

I actually checked out the international forum first before I came here. Nearly passed out in joy when I saw the video. It was short but sweet 17 secs! THANKS SO MUCH KARRENSTAR!!! This was definitely the long sought video that can confirm our misinterpretations and disprove our suspicions! Hooray!

Nice to know that Shin Hye is enjoying herself. Who is in Brothers?

Update: I am still currently translating Love Request. It's a long video but I will send it to Ellie as soon as I am done. Thanks for the patience everyone!

Love ya all!

Mandy...sweet 17secs it is!!! it's like everybody waited for this video. thanks to Karrenstar for the unexpected overwhelm feeling.

Brother or Sworn Brothers to be exact held its VIP premier. Acclaimed actor Song Kang Ho and Kang Dong won starred in it. It's nice to see Park Shin Hye and Kim Jung Hwa, both started in Dream Factory and now in AVA Entertainment. Aside from the two, fellow AVA artist Han Ji MIn & Min Hyo Rin are also present at the event, along with top director and other actors.

did i hear it correctly..you guys are translating Love Request? B)

Yehey! i actually wanna know how did our Park Shin Hye share that special trip. I will look forward to that.

hmm... about PSH, even though i am also a girl, but i like her soooooooooo much....

Natural beauty....... , inside & outside....

i always read this thread & YAB thread, to see, if there is any news from all of them....

love them all...

@ Kuchay09...Welcome to ShinHye's thread. Do join us at PSH International forum. We'd love to hear more from you. :)

why is she so fabulous!?

and that hug and collar thing is pure win!

hahahaha i just screamed my head off!!!!!!!

@ iheartu: hi there another taenyu shipper!! ;) ur scream had reached here..hehe

PSH has her own cute way of adoring JGS. Hongki must be jealous there. haha :P

Park Shin Hye looked damn happy with JGS around..This is the ony video at SBS award show im seeing her smiling so brightly..

She feel happy when JGS beside her..

hello Allygirl! if that is right, then could i be JGS and stick to her forever coz i wanna see her smiling brightly. :lol:

@ Karrenstar...Shin Hye nim is very visible nowadays. she looked youthful and vibrant at PONY. have you noticed her legs..it's kinda short hehehe. you've been working hard in updating us...i hope ur doing well with your studies. take care always

@ rori0711 you are a breath of fresh air !

Good to know what the Movie Premiere Brother or Sworn Brothers was all about. Thanks so much for the info.

Another great news about our beautiful Park Shin Hye from Karrenstar. Shin Hye-nim is attending events. Good for her. glad to see her pix at the Spring/Summer 10 new line launch of PONY. Cute style, I must add.

You rock shining stars ! What a blissful mornin I'm getting today. We are sailing.

I'm jumping to our PSH International forum, see ya there later.

Love u ALL lots !

Guest miniejungle

thanks for the new pics and updates!!! my girl is so pretty as always! i'll head over the community to read the full news tomorrow.. :) and thanks to our sub team for translating Love Request! you guys rock!

Wow, I just noticed somthing so different

It's like we are moving to International forum

Here we have ... like 6 members now, but in PSH.com, we have totally 26 people, including 6 guests. Opps !!! 33 now ^^

It's funny but we can't help it since The forum was like Park Shin Hye's little World, a mini Soompi, but just about SH and SH related. Oh, we do have the Dinning room that we can talk about other celebrities as well

For those who haven't joined, or too shy to join, don't be!!!

We are just having fun and giggling together

Here some more SH close-ups at the Pony event:

201001271621361001_1.jpg

201001271626531001_1.jpg

27_41199.jpg

27_41203.jpg

PYH2010012709290001300_P2.jpg

Isn't she a natural beauty or what?

I love her skin, her eyes and her smile .... So pretty!!!!!

*** I think PSH fav. color is RED!!!! She almost always has something red on her^^ and it fits her well :)

Am I right?

Wanna share with you guys SH's Love Request Cut with Chinese sub which was made by Baidu Aprclub (A Pig Rabbit Club). We decided to sub this cut becoz we are touched by SH's initiative to share her love with the people in Nepal. Although it's a video with Chinese substitle which some of you may not understand, but I'm sure you can still sense the heartfelt messages that were delivered by SH.

e15608ac96e38c384b36d686.jpg

This video is subbed by BAIDU APRCLUB Please credit to BAIDU APRCLUB if you want to repost.

I will post some more subbed videos regarding SH or ANJ here from now on. I wish you will enjoy them and give us comments about our productions, thank you.

Baidu Aprclub = A big supporting group for Yout're beautiful and the members of A.N. Jell!

Thank you WSN for your post. yeah even in Chinese sub, we can still understand and, like you said "but I'm sure you can still sense the heartfelt messages that were delivered by SH."

The emotions were there and such happy faces even in their poor conditions and surviving in this rough world. Beautiful children and praying for them too. Had sent some to help a little.

You guys are fast when it comes to subbing, linking and sharing. Thank you Baidu Aprclub (A Pig Rabbit Club) ! :)

and will visit and leave comments.

Guest iheartu

why is she sooo cute? lol

maaannnn and imo, she looks so much better with light make up or without make up at all

i can tell why JGS fell for you xD haha

Guest mndymah

Hi Stars

I'm always so happy to come here to read these messages especially after a rough day at school. I'm really glad the thread has picked up again!

Shin Hye looks sooo cute in those pics. I am glad that she is being a lot more active in the last week, what with attending all the various events. Her hair is growing longer too! I really love her in long hair. She is soooo drop-dead gorgeous (she's gorgeous with short hair too but DROP-DEAD gorgeous with long hair :))

Rori, thanks so much for the info on Brothers. And yes, I am currently translating Love Request (only Shin Hye parts of course) but it is a longer video so it is taking me awhile and school is getting busy too. I appreciate everyone's patience though. Rori, what is your name at the international forum?

And thanks wsn for posting clips in Chinese! I am happy because I am Chinese and can read most of it but I mean, with popular demand, I am willing to translate clips that people really want to see (prob all of them...hahaha). However, one project at a time. :) Working on Love Request right now.

See you stars all later!

Guest yanji606

newcomer on Soompi! (but old ID abandoned for so long)

Hope all you guys would like our APRCLUB sub videos, more Park Shin Hye yang to come!

Cheers! :P

Guest yozoranomukou

i haven't been here in a while. ^^ i've been hanging around at da international website A LOT. lol i'm also gonna be waiting for da eng subs! :)

and oh, hi everyone! :)

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that you guys love the cut! Here are some more videos from our group.

Specially introduced this one first, this video is not created by us but by one of our honorable member, Whymasa! She's good at MV making and once she watched SH's appearance at Love Request, she was inspired to make this MV.

However, we translated her message from Chinese to English, here it is!!

[Fanmade MV] River Flows In You

在你身上流动的河

River flows in You

就像江水流动一般

Like the river flows

时间也在无声无息中流逝

Time vanishes silently

很庆幸 我们曾在一起

Gratefully, we were together

在某个地方 共同度过一段美好的时间

Somewherehad a blissful time with each other

现在留下的情绪 或许会铭记一生

The emotions that are left behind, cherished for a lifetime

但是,生活的主旋律不会改变

Yet, the melody of our lives will never change

如今的一切美好,都是青春的献礼

All the beautiful memories we have now -- are the gift of youth

(此段作者为润明寺家的六菜.HS—this paragraph written by 润明寺家的六菜.HS)

我有一所房子 面向大海 春暖花开(海子)

I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow onwards, be a happy person

和每一个亲人通信

Writing to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福

Sharing my happiness with them

嘱咐陌生人 勇敢地去面对世俗

Advising the strangers, be brave to confront the world

不要栖居在自己的麦田里 守望别人的幸福

Don't stay in your own wheat field, keep guarding the others' harvests

你是那个能散发温暖的人

You are the one who share the warmth with others

他们 我们

Them. Us.

嘴角的微笑也有部分是因为你

You are part of the reasons of the unwitting smiles

平凡或不平凡的香瓣

Trivial or marvellous petals

不经意间 编成了你我生命中的花环

Incidentally became the garland of our lifes

心的丝路中 感恩永远是最柔的一方

In one's heart, thankfulness is always the softest side.

一日日 一年年 心存感恩

Everyday, every year, to retain for gratitude

一个不经意的微笑 一句再简单不过的话语

An unintended smile, every little words

却成为生命中花开的瞬间

Become the moment when flower blossoms in life...

拨动心坎中生疏的弦

To touch the unfamiliar chord in your heart

震颤之后 璀璨一生 感动一生

After a spasm of tremble..Shining, moving for a lifetime

有时候

Sometimes

怕你对我展示美丽

I'm afraid of the beauty that you show

有时候

Sometimes

怕你对别人也如此

I'm afraid of you do the same to the others

当你是最真实的样子

When you're showing your most truthful

上帝都会为你哭泣

Lord will shed his tears for you

不知道

With no idea

是谁给了谁温暖

Who is the one to deliver the warmth

是谁给了谁拥抱

Who is the one to give out the embrace

谁给了谁微笑的理由

Who is the one being the reasons of the smile

谁给了谁温柔的模样

Who is the one to show the tenderness

只知道 因为彼此的温暖

I understand because of each other's mindness

没有棉被的冬天

Even the winter without a blanket

也暖得不成样

It's unusually warm

真诚地祈愿

Sincerely pray

每个人 都能在尘世中获得幸福

May everyone in this world be blessed with happiness

---------------------------------------- --------------

MV by whymasa

Translated by 烟心

Proofreading by wsn

------------------------转载请注明出处--------- -------

Here is another Chinese subbed interview which we just finished last nite...

964e6de6387d781cb83820e6.jpg

**The above video are from BAIDU APRCLUB. Please credit to BAIDU APRCLUB if you want to repost, thanks!

I wish you all will like them!! :lol:

omg. Thank You for posting, Shin Hye 'sparkling stars' and sharing more goodies. :)

We would love to have you share even in Chinese, anything and everything about our beautiful Park Shin Hye. We will visit there too and don't forget to drop by here at Soompi and at the PSH Int forum.

We r all FRIENDS after all ! :)

P.S. oh Karrenstar, more news, heading my way. thanks again.

Guest somuchinluv01

January 27 2010 Updates;

Shin Hye's Manager updated his CYWorld. Translated version is on our forum

www.park-shin-hye.com/community

@karrenstar, thank u again! and wanna say thank you for the coming goodies! she's very pretty! natural beauty.. ^^

hello to all PSH stars who are twinkling and squealing right now! nyahaha...especially to my sisters:nu2me, bitzes, del32 somuchinlove, almontel, gems, mandy, 13sunshine and karrenstar :D

@rorio077, Hello :D ive been in heaven until now!lolz gonna watch the video over and over again! arghhh i cant get enough of them!

Wow, I just noticed somthing so different

It's like we are moving to International forum

Here we have ... like 6 members now, but in PSH.com, we have totally 26 people, including 6 guests. Opps !!! 33 now ^^

It's funny but we can't help it since The forum was like Park Shin Hye's little World, a mini Soompi, but just about SH and SH related. Oh, we do have the Dinning room that we can talk about other celebrities as well

For those who haven't joined, or too shy to join, don't be!!!

We are just having fun and giggling together

Isn't she a natural beauty or what?

I love her skin, her eyes and her smile .... So pretty!!!!!

*** I think PSH fav. color is RED!!!! She almost always has something red on her^^ and it fits her well :)

Am I right?

@thao_2512, Thanks for the Pic! yes i agree with u.. she has this natural beauty! im envious of her skin lolz :D such a nice skin :P

@wsn, very nice MV..Thank you for sharing!

To evryone.. *wave* gonna run to International forum :D

I still come here first before going to the international forum. i like it where i can just scroll down and see if there's any updates on her and if she got some then i go and check it out in the international forum =P

I admit i like soompi because it's easier for me to navigate without too much clicking on links hehe.

Yeah, that's what I do too. Checking an update about uri Shin Hye here cause I know that Karrenstar never let us down and always posted news here before I heading down to Int'l forum. B)

Guest secretplaceee

Yeah, that's what I do too. Checking an update about uri Shin Hye here cause I know that Karrenstar never let us down and always posted news here before I heading down to Int'l forum. B)

hha, I do the same. Check up here if there's any new info, and then go to the intl forum. The intl is great! so organized! :)