❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi. Can someone please translate what PSH me2day Jan 7 log means ?

너무춥고…….차도 너무 막히는오늘…에뛰드하우스 봄 cf 의상피팅…….옷이너무많아……ㅎ수경언니랑 수다중♥ 14시간전

Hope this is allowed to post. Thanks!

edit: oops I think this was translated before.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows if LMH is still endorsing Etude w/ PSH? And has she been filming any new CF recently? I really do think that PSH is the perfect spokesmodel for Etude because she's young and has a fresh image to go along with it. I'm really jealous of her skin. Her complexion is PERFECT! for makeup! This might be selfish of me, but I hope she'll star in another drama soon because I'm going through a dry-spell w/ K-dramas.

Thank you to PSHjjang (is that your subbing group's name?) subbing team! You guys are the best!

Guest Sissy12

ok guys..since this is PSH's thread..all cheering goes to PSH then...i for sure will continue suporting them(all a.n jell)...but for sure PSH is the winner of my heart..this unnie(me) will continue support her little sister...

i digging the net..the new pairing for PSH EH seems from a band too...i think so..New Boy Band: “Mate”

correct me if i'm wrong...

i actually disagree. i think jgs is a relationship kinda guy...

theres an interview w/ him about valentines day on youtube and from his answers, he seems like the kind of guy that likes sweet, honest, traditional girls and he seems like he's the type of boyfriend that would dote on his grilfriend and really take care of her

this is not to say that he's not a ladies man

he flirts, true

but i think he's not going to get seriously involved unless its a special girl

I also agree that he is the serious type if he really into a relationship!!!! He may be a flirt, a charmer and a player... that is his character.... but he went he is into a relationship he will cherish more than anyone else!!! :rolleyes: his career and his seriousness in his work shows he is a responsible and aggressive type, hence when he is towards something he commits he will try his best to do it and he will cherish it well....

I believe he is still young, he's only 22, remember what you are doing at that age... get committed ??? defintely not right?? you probably will stay on the fence... do what you want to do first then if you really meet someone who you cannot resist... you will step into this relationship...

JSG and PSH are very good friends(brother and sister relationship).... they know each other since young... hence... there is a strong bond between them....As time goes by... things will change.... JSG and PSH will get mature....they will meet more people.. in fact PSH may have more suitors on the way, they are neighbours right??... imagine what will JGS reaction to see everyday different guys sending PSH home... He will know that his dongsen has grown up... and is there a hidden feeling in him, more than a brother???? or what??? Alot of relationship will not start until something triggers....

What I am trying to say is that their bond and interactions really makes us wonders they are more than friends but no one knows how they feels towards each other??? and no one knows what will happen 10yrs down the road..

And both JSG and PSH are equal ... no one is better off than the other one... who knows PSH will be the player in the end as she is younger, she is getting more and more beautiful each day... as I read some fotune-teller says she has the power to charm all men( she has very powerful charm towards men and it will last a long time... in chinese its call TAO HUA YUN), this tao hua yun is very difficult to resist .... especially JSG himself... its predicted he will fall into it...but who knows...

*Have you realise a true flirt will die in the hands of true love....

This is my comment which I want to share... I hope it won't ended in an argument.... I like both of them very much.... and I would like to see them grow... as good friend and if they are fated ... they will eventually turn to a couple... but now.. I am more concern on their studies , health and career....

Guest jaimejgs

Hi everyone. It's interesting to read everyone's opinion about Shin Hye and Sukkie, but through all this, I think we are forgetting that this is Shin Hye's thread, meaning we should just try to focus on Shin Hye.

It's cold in Japan and colder in Korea. I hope Shin Hye stays nice and warm. Poor girl, she had to wear spring clothes for the cf. It must be freezing. I hope Shin Hye updates her me2day soon.

Ok, that's all I have to say. Take care everyone.

Guest taenum

yes i agree.

this is park shin hye thread not taenyu.

why can't you stop talking about other and just be focus only park shin hye.

i see many comment tell everyone like that and i think it's a good idea and will be good for our park shin hye so we should follow it.

i can't wait for the next project of park shin hye i wanna see park shin hye perform in ancient role.

You guys think she'd attend CN Blue launching/debut album to support her buddy JYH or not? I surely hope so she would. I'd actually pictured her carrying a banner ala AN JELL fan :lol::)

^ I sure hope so! It would be great if she, LHK and JGS all attended to support Yonghwa. (Wouldn't it be cute if she wore that pink penguin hat?)

I've read JGS's schedule and it said something about C.N.Blue so he'll be there. LHK is in the same company so he'll probably attend, right? PSH really should go so it'll round out the A.N.Jells.

Edit: Also, when is the official C.N.Blue launching event? JGS's schedule says he's going to the C.N.Blue Showcase on the 14th but I'm not sure if that's the same event or not...

Guest mndymah

THAT WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME if she could attend CN Blue's debut. It would be another ANJell reunion. However, up to now, we don't really have her schedule. :( And how will Yonghwa contact her? I read he doesn't even have a cell phone. Maybe JGS can give him a Samsung cell phone with all the ANJell members' phone numbers in them so that he can contact them anytime. :P I think CN Blue will make it big!

I want to say sorry for causing a big fuss about GS-SH

I guess that I care and want share my opinions about SH and all SH-related ( which including potential guys)

But ehem, since I am new with this wonder fandom world (again look at what YB did to me!^^), I didn't realize people do have different aspects in definition of dicussion, opinion, debating and arguing, not to mention the various culture affect involved as well. So I, again, apologize (*bow head*)

And I do really enjoy reading all your different opinions, comments and feedbacks (as I was squealing along with them ^^), They showed the love and care we have for SH (and GS )and I am thankful to see they are gaining more love everyday.

All I want to say is nothing bad about SG, it's very normal for a guy( Which guy want to be a nerd anyway?). He's a celebrity and very young after all. I 'd really be wonder if he's normal if he wasn't the way he is right now (seriously). And I love his coolness and open-mind and much much more

They are both young and we never know what'll happen in the future, but we'll always support them no matter what choice they make. And szac, I 'd be glad if SH turn a bit more into a player (it's fun to know the game that people play), as you said she has a powerful charm and it's hard to resist it. But I am sure no matter how she changes, she will just remain as sweet as she is right now 'cause she was born with it. It's not something that can go away... and I am excited waiting to ... your prediction day (ok, I am bad, but don't kill me ^^)

Can I ask if anyone know SH schedule for next month PLEASE? and I do hope that ANJell will be able to meet each other and support YH for CNBlue debut. They became such good and close friends after the drama(* such cute dorkies**, I can't have enough of them. <3)

frankly i couldnt find anyone not talking about park shin hye here..whats with all the comments about not talkin about PSH?

i adore PSH a hell lot and whats on my mind is her relationship with her co-star JGS or anyone for that matter, is it wrong to talk about this subject? i mean..PSH is still obviously the core of the discussion. this is what discussion forums are for no?

EDIT: anyone have PSH's version of "What Should I Do?" what a waste that they didnt put it into the OST..=[

i just watched this interview PSH with LEE MINHO.... he rated her over 100% is 130% hehehe cute HOPE THE BOTH OF THEM WILL HAVE A DRAMA THE SOONEST THE BETTER IT WILL BRING MORE POPULARITY OF THE BOTH ACTORS.. SINCE THEIR RECENTS DRAMAS IS TOP RATED :)

**Both hands raising***

I am with you. I think they look cute together ,especially in the mascara CF, which MH played such a naughty boy.

But I myself wonder if MH is till with EH since I know he has been though many EH events since SH was busy filming the drama. As much I like SH with her Huyngnim, I'd like her to pair with different hotties ( to see which spark is bigger ^^)

And I read somewhere that the Korean fans have surprisingly positive support for the new potential couple LSG-PSH in the performance WYMM. Can someone confirm please?

Thank you!!!!

Thanks for all the interesting comments about the casting of YAB. I knew that the Hong sisters wrote the script for JGS (they probably loved him from Hong Gil Dong) and that Shin Hye auditioned for the role. I didn't know that JGS was against JYH and LHK in the beginning. I did read somehwere that Shin Hye was rejected for the lead role of Boys Before Flowers?

Dear mndymah,

We actually finalised that SH got offered the role, not going though any audition in YB

.... and as you may know already that the reason she got reject for BOF cause she looks too elegant, and "expensive" ^^.

But she pulled GMN role off the hook and I can't help myself but wonder that ... what if she was DanJi? If I was the BOF director, I'd feel kinda funny and regret after seeing the powerful affect of YB and how cute SH and LMH look togetherin EH CF: *"...hm, she could have pulled it off... What was I thinking? "** ^^

Edit: Also, when is the official C.N.Blue launching event? JGS's schedule says he's going to the C.N.Blue Showcase on the 14th but I'm not sure if that's the same event or not...

I just checked in YH thread, their debut will be on the 14th, which is the same day that GS has on his calendar. I will be assumed that LHK and JGS will be there, the only question is will SH also be there? I really hope so...

Then she can joined her brother concert on the 16th as well, so we can see more of her ^^

WELCOME to all newbies!! Let's continue to love and support our PSH ^_^

my first(post =]) ever goes to..PARK SHIN HYE!!

@ 817: we are glad to have your first post. isn't it cool that we couldn't resist PSH??

I agree with what have been said, please don't bash anyone here. This is a friendly thread

and we'd like it to keep it that way. ^^

I love both JGS and PSH, together and individually and just like some of you, I'd hate it if

others wrote negative comments about PSH.

@ Ellie: thanks! that is precious simply because of their smiles. thanks!

i love PSH & JGS... love ANJell....love YB...and what i want is for them to be happy always.

Guys..let us change the topic..can we??

What's important is that her relationship with him and other people are good.

Morever, ShinHye has been exposed alot lately..and there were guys.

Lee SeungGi, idols from her MCing..and the one from her new Etude CF..for examples.

She had opportunity working with them and its good. However, let us not be overwhelmed and try to pair her up always.

It's not that i want to keep her solely but.. oftentimes..the focus is PSH's chemistry with this or that guy.

Let us all be positive like our Shin Hye..btw..any update on her Birthday project? has anyone passed their Birthday song? hehe..We should get busy with this ;)

PSH fans fighting!

Guest yozoranomukou

i think we should all just stop fighting. let's have some peace in dis thread :)

i hope she does go to da C.N. Blue launching. it'll be really awesome to see da whole anjell members reunited again.

avant-hye hwaiting! :)

Hello everyone!

I always start my day opening my 'fixed', our soompi PSH thread, not my emails (isn't that something? fangirling mode first)

yes, can we have any updates on Shin Hye's birthday project?

whether the posts are just SH or her with other *ehem* hot guys, it's still worth sharing. My point of view.

would it be posted if there is another english subs project completed for our Shin Hye? My friends and I truly would like to watch them. I really need to learn some Korean words. But would it be better if we can suggest to our beautiful Shin Hye to learn English too? It would be advantageous to her for her future endeavors. She's young, smart and could learn other languages faster, found out that she could memorize her scripts in no time. And listening to her (in a show, I've forgotten where), she could pronounce well in English.

just my thoughts. Enjoy your weekend all !

Guest bitzes

how i wish that PSH will attend CN Blue's debut/showcase too! by then we're gonna see the ANJell again! hahaha ... i miss all of them .. *sigh*

PSH is beautiful, gorgeous, kind, hardworking and talented great actress .. in time, i know she'll be an A-list star too .. she's still, young but has a great potential .. there will be a LOT of guys lining up for her .. who knows, who she'll end up with.. who knows how JGS & PSH feels with each other (btw im taenyu shipper.. lol).. but i hope whoever that guy who'll capture PSH's heart, she'll be happy! ^_^

ive just read that there's a taenyu thread .. can sum1 please give me the link? tnx! :D

Lets chill out girls!!! We can't help but to love her, right?

phocathumblpsh000.jpg

For the birthday project , please expect an update latest by this Sunday! *or the coming monday*

Have you guys/ girls been practising? Have been thinking what kind of pose or expression for our dear SH?

And yes, there will be more update on Shin Hye International as well! Come back during the weekend.

edit: bitzes dear, check out my siggy for the thread and enjoy ;)

Please spread the love

pshbanner16940340.jpg

I wonder how long would it take before we'd see the footage from her latest ETUDE spring CF that she filmed it yesterday [or was it two days ago? :) ] . Would they put her in wig/extension? Or just let it free with her adorable short hair? :P Either way, uri Minami is one hot lady. Cant argue about that. Hoping to hear good news about the CN Blue event thingy.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

frankly i couldnt find anyone not talking about park shin hye here..whats with all the comments about not talkin about PSH?

i adore PSH a hell lot and whats on my mind is her relationship with her co-star JGS or anyone for that matter, is it wrong to talk about this subject? i mean..PSH is still obviously the core of the discussion. this is what discussion forums are for no?

EDIT: anyone have PSH's version of "What Should I Do?" what a waste that they didnt put it into the OST..=[

According to Soompi rules you're not allowed to discuss anything personal related w/ PSH; only work related. Her relationship w/ JGS is nothing more than co-star but some people are assuming that there's something more and basically said that PSH is too good for JGS. The discussions going on in the past couple of pages seem to be all fantasy since they're not dating and most of them are more related to what type of guy people think JGS is (ie player or whatnot). Frankly, I'm getting annoyed w/ these discussions because (1) they're not related to PSH the actress, but PSH the person (based on fan's fantasies), (2) people are starting to bash JGS, and (3) there is A LOT of private discussions amongst fans that should be said through Private Message

I want to thank the other fans for posting pictures of PSH, her schedule and cyworld postings. Thanks for keeping this thread alive w/ interesting discussions and of course, thank you to the subbing team.