❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest yozoranomukou

ooh, i see. so shin hye is still 19 in western age. i thought at first dat was her korean age :lol:

thnx everyone for da clarification ^^

Guest MissMellis

I'm back with one more goodie

Credit: flower from DC

it's a fancam video of A.N.Jell rehearsing for SBS Drama Awards

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...;page=1&bbs

if you can't watch it, go to this link:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQyOTQzMTQ0.html

:D

Thanks so much for the video. I've uploaded it to our Youtube channel for

those that haven't seen it.

Here it is: Click me!

:)

the part when she talked about her family is so touching. Those words are so warm you can feel the love of her family for her.

and why does i giggle everytime the Renai Jang and Avant Hye topic brought up? those 2 nicknames are so connected to each other lol <3

here are pictures at the A.N.JELL table...

Shin Hye was talking with the kid : D

i can't post pictures here since it said "cannot redistribute" on the pics

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=4&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=4&bbs=

As always, thanks hon! :) It makes me wonder what the boys were cracking up about, and Shin Hye all giggly along with them. :) the lil boy was so cute, cant blame SH to pinch his chubby cheek. He's the one from temptation of wife, right? I bet he thinks Shin Hye noona is pretty too.

Guest 13sunshine

:)

As always, thanks hon! :) It makes me wonder what the boys were cracking up about, and Shin Hye all giggly along with them. :) the lil boy was so cute, cant blame SH to pinch his chubby cheek. He's the one from temptation of wife, right? I bet he thinks Shin Hye noona is pretty too.

Actually, i just uploaded the fancam here on SH's YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNiM3h-cqo

they cracked up because it was during CSW's speech and he said "First, I want to say sorry to Jang Geun Suk's fans" because he won instead of GS, haha........

you can also see SH pinch the kid's cheek in here <3

Guest gonnabeme

a link was given by 13sunshine at d chatbox, click here

it was said for d info from a fans account at DC stating dat after d award show; off screen congratulatory moment between GS & SH

any kind peeps willing to Eng translate this? thnks in advanced...

워낙에 눈팅 갤러기도 하고,사진도 영상도 횽들한테 줄 재주가 없어서..넘 미안해서리 조용히 다녀만 오려고 했는데..

미남갤에서 후기가 없는듯 해서 급하게 몇자적어.^^

우선 다 끝나고 엔젤이들 테이블에 근서긔 온거 맞고.(중간에도 한번와서 앉아서 홍기랑 어깨동무하고 있고 그랬어)

다들 넘 격하게 축하축하~^^

특히 울 아방혜..

서로 꼭 껴안아 등 토닥이면서 축하해 주고는 갑자기 장난스럽게 근서긔 멱살을 잡고 축하한다고 마구 흔들었어.

서로 어찌나 귀엽고 좋아 보이던지~~

젤미랑 신우랑도 서로 손잡고 토닥이고 ..울젤미 형 최고라고 계속 손가락 치켜주고..

엔젤이들 테이블 바로 사회자석 앞이어서 카메라 딴곳 비출때 서로 눈맞추고 잘했다고 추켜주고~

얼마나 훈훈했는대~~~~

절대 안 챙겨 준거 아냐..서로서로 보기만 해도 좋아서들..^^

1부끝나고 선전 나올때 근서의 옙선전 나오니까 서로들 보면서 옷깃잡아당기는 춤들 같이 추고..

근서긔 진지하게 사회보는데 신우랑 젤미 웃기려고 앞에서 계속 그춤 추는데 안보니까 젤미가 형 안봐 막그러고@@

많이들 지치고 피곤해 보였지만 다들 넘 훈훈했다는..^^

글구..횽들 나 계탔어~^^

첨들어가서 자리에 앉으니깐 홍기 막 들어오더라..

보니깐 넘 반가운맘에 나도 모르게 홍기야~! 그랬다..-_-

그러니깐 울 홍기 뒤돌아서 나보고 눈맞추면서 인사하고 손흔들어 줬어~~

넘 이쁘더라~*^^*

신혜 지나갈때도 "박신혜 홧팅~!:하니깐 고개 획 돌려서 보더니 인사해 주고..^^

급하게 쓰느라 두서가 없네.

암튼 울 엔젤이들 덕분에 처음 가본 시상식..엔젤이들 덕분에 행복했다는.^^

횽들도 새해 복많이 받아요~^^

cr: DC

Actually, i just uploaded the fancam here on SH's YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNiM3h-cqo

they cracked up because it was during CSW's speech and he said "First, I want to say sorry to Jang Geun Suk's fans" because he won instead of GS, haha........

you can also see SH pinch the kid's cheek in here <3

n i was like.... giggling with them as well.... haha.. so cool of them

I dunno if anyone's checked Jung Yonghwa's thread recently but Chiara has posted some cute pictures of Park Shin Hye with Yonghwa and Hongki downstage at the SBS Awards:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15209561

As for the fancam video of the awards night: how presh was that little boy with PSH? Such pinchable cheeks...she couldn't resist the temptation :P

Guest 13sunshine

우선 다 끝나고 엔젤이들 테이블에 근서긔 온거 맞고.(중간에도 한번와서 앉아서 홍기랑 어깨동무하고 있고 그랬어)

다들 넘 격하게 축하축하~^^

특히 울 아방혜..

서로 꼭 껴안아 등 토닥이면서 축하해 주고는 갑자기 장난스럽게 근서긔 멱살을 잡고 축하한다고 마구 흔들었어.

서로 어찌나 귀엽고 좋아 보이던지~~

When everything ended Geun Sukie first came to the A.N.JELL table (He also came once during the middle, he sat with Hongki and put arms around each other's shoulders)

Everyone was really excited to congratulate~^^

Especially our Avant Hye..

They hugged each other tightly, she gave him a patted to congrats then suddenly she playfully grabbed his colar and shaked it "violently".

It was good to see each of them so cute~~

ok so i'm totally missed that TIGHTLY word yesterday!!

*spazz*

Guest gonnabeme

When everything ended Geun Sukie first come to the A.N.JELL table (He also came once during the middle, he sat with Hongki and put arms around each other's shoulders)

Everyone was really excited congratulate~^^

They hugged each other tightly, she gave him a patted to congrats then suddenly she playfully grabbed his colar and shaked it "violently".

*spazz*

tq sunshine... u r my sunshine :) well, i might b quite demanding... i'm sure some of other fans wud felt d same too.. i really hope there were photos/vid of this precious moment :)

oh yea, d YT vid for JGS disappointment towards losing d best couple posted at PSJjang seems doesn't work for me.. was d vid working?

Guest MissMellis

When everything ended Geun Sukie first came to the A.N.JELL table (He also came once during the middle, he sat with Hongki and put arms around each other's shoulders)

Everyone was really excited to congratulate~^^

*spazz*

Aaaaaah! Finally a Taemi fix for the day! <3

I guess this means that we all read too much into things then! ;p

But happy to know that they support each other!

*prays hard that someone will post pics or vids of this!*

gonnabeme: It didn't work for me either at first. I just refreshed the page

after 5-10 minutes and it worked ^^

Edit

I just can't get over how extremely beautiful she looked during LSG performance:

0098878.jpg

666545.jpg

And a PS:

1262486887_201001031148507931288901.jpg

Credit: DC A.N.Jell and as labeled

*sigh* If only...

Guest gonnabeme

how i really wish SH & GS can collaborate again in d near future.. they hv a very gd chemistry..

n on top of that where can i get d list of ongoing event for SH & GS yeah? :) or, will SH&GS back to campus after d new year holiday?

Guest mndymah

THANKS GUYS FOR THE PIX WITH YONGHWA AND THE VIDEO WITH SHIN HYE PINCHING THE KID'S CHEEKS! Shin Hye is so cute!

I loved Yonghwa on the Awards nite. He was there for Shin Hye when Geun Seuk wasn't. Just like Shin Woo is always there for Mi Nam when Tae Kyung is being a butthead. :P Loved the pix with Yonaghwa!

Thanks for the translation. 13sunshine is always bringing us good news and making us squeal with joy! I would love to see them hugging each other TIGHTLY too. To me, JGS was just acting professional throughout the show but inside, I bet he was holding his desire to hug and congratulate Shin Hye in. It must have been so hard for him! Also, it is so cute that Hong Ki and JGS are so close. Now the mystery of where Shin Hye is looking has been solved! Pictures can be so deceiving sometimes! Hooray!

To make things less complicated and confusing, I am going to post the entire CY World January 1 2010 blog post out with English translation. Forgive me, I have a little OCD...

Oh…I almost forgot...

18th century British duke, Renai-Jang, Jang Geun Suk [she calls him르네장, which stands for Renai-Jang],

The always shining Hong Star [Hongki],

볼매정, Bolmae-Jung, Yong-hwa who is getting more and more eye-catching and attractive,

The adorable Uee

The cool and 100% attractive최수은 [Wang Coordi in the drama]

The outwardly weak-looking but in reality, strong 그린언[the head ANJELL fan in the drama]

‘You’re Beautiful’s strongest cast members!!

And also the elders who gave guidance and strong support and to us

Thank you…^^

Thank you karrenstar for all your hard workS. I am so impressed... such a long a great writting of SH

THANK YOU *bow head*

The more I read. the more I love her

She is a beatiful girl inside out who have talent , heart and so much more

She 's so graceful and mature for her age.... that she appreciated and named every single one who helped and loved her and contributed to her "recognition" behind the camera. We can see howsweet , humble and caring she is thought her diary" .. people must be jealous of her for getting GMN role...", and"... make-up skill turn my ugly face to be beautiful...." How can someone can be this perfect? And I am pretty sure that she 's doing great in school as well , just looking at her writing. B)

SH, now I understand why people are favor you ( just like how you wrote), which inluding me and we can't help it :)

Cheer for getting the first recognition and let's work harder to get closer to your goal!!!

BTW, I am really curious about SH manager. He seems young and really care for her whole heartly. We can feel the great friendship these two have here. Does any one know how long have they work together by any chance???

And thanks to all that contribute amazing news, pics and links. You guys are owesome ( especially 13sunshine, Karrenstar, and germs)

Just like some of you, I can't get enought of how beautiful SH was in LSG performance, this is the YT link that has Eng subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsO15MVVzqg

The sub makes the dance even cuter :)

Hope you guys like it as I did

Just a reminder, since I haven't seen anyone has mentioned it

SH will be on MBC "Happy Sunday" on 1.3.10 at 5:30 PM

Anyone know what is the show about?

AND HAS HER SCHEDULE THIS MONTH OUT YET?PLEASE SHARE WITH US!!!

I WANT TO SEE MORE SHIN HYE :P:P:P

Edit: As CNBlue is going to debut in Jan, it's not a bad idea for SH to be in their MV since SH and YH seems very comfortable around each others ( well, again, she 's pretty much comfortable and have great chemistry with all her co-stars)

• Like 1

Guest ore0_gal

ATTENTION: Details on PSH's Special Birthday Project (part 1)

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my previous post, that the PSH's International Forum will be doing a special b'day project for PSH. If all goes well, we will be sending her a personalised Birthday card on behalf of the International Forum and a DVD filled with videos, slideshows of yes, you guys' messages.

Part 1: is a video of international fans singing "Happy Birthday" to PSH. It will be followed by clips of videos of us saying "PSH Saranghae".

so if you are willing to participate in this, please email your interest at shinhyeint@gmail.com. Once we get a few things sorted out, we will give you the details, ask you to film the video and then send it to us.

As the song itself is pretty short - this part of the special project would have limited spaces, and it'll be a first come first serve basis - so if you want to participate in this, email us ASAP!!

If you miss out, don't worry, there are other parts of the DVD special you can participate in. More details will come in due course.

Guest 13sunshine

Just a reminder, since I haven't seen anyone has mentioned it

SH will be on MBC "Happy Sunday" on 1.3.10 at 5:30 PM

Anyone know what is the show about?

I think that is Danbi, but on Minam dc they said Shin Hye will not appear today........so i'm not so sure when...

Part 1: is a video of international fans singing "Happy Birthday" to PSH. It will be followed by clips of videos of us saying "PSH Saranghae".

Awesome!!! i'm so glad things are moving!!!

and a suggestion though, I think we should add the 'yo' after 'saranghae'.....to make it for formal....since i read on her cy, she has once said that she doesn't like people talking to her informal when she doesn't know that person yet ^^

so it will be 'PSH saranghae yo'

awww sounds cute already xDDD

Guest pinkshades

This is a cut from Park Shin Hye's comments on her cyworld:

As the shooting of 'You're Beautiful' just wrapped up, I immediately had to start preparing for the year-end award shows.

From the beginning of December onwards, I hadn't stopped picking out clothes, accessories and shoes...

The very busy stylist Xu (name 徐秀景) [shin Hye refers to her as like an older sister, like what Chinese people say 'Jiejie'] and I...we...spent a lot of time on mix-and-matching the costumes. This process took us nearly 16 tries.

Xu jiejie sacrificed her Christmas to help me pick out my clothings. Really, she is the best stylist in Korea.

This is a cut from HIGH CUT MAGAZINE (trans. by javabeans)...

Geun-seok: “Shin-hye came up with Renai-jang, and I came up with Avant-Hye. Renai-jang comes from Renaissance Jang, because my ideal woman is a Renaissance type woman.”

HIGH CUT:: “Renaissance style? @.@”

Shin-hye: “Really feminine, very wifely and motherly. It’s like the style of women in the paintings drawn from the Renaissance to Rococo eras, when they wore dresses with small waists and large hips, and carried parasols.”

Honestly, the more I think about this, the less of a coincidence I think Park Shin Hye's clothing choices were for the SBS Gayo Daejun. She wore BEAUTIFUL dresses, but they were huge and frilly and very much like Renaissance style clothes that Jang Geun Suk's ideal girl would wear. At first I thought that was just a fluke, but now that Shin Hye mentions that she helped PICK OUT her clothes... lol, I can't help but think this was intentional to get JGS's attention. (Or at least, a way for her to show how feminine and beautiful she looks, knowing that he'll probably see a video or pictures of her MC'ing.)

And it was also the perfect timing. Not only was she MC'ing one of the biggest end of the year music festivals, it was actually a good thing that JGS was NOT present. That way, Shin Hye got to dress up like JGS's ideal girl, be serenaded by another man while looking absolutely gorgeous, and not have to feel awkward knowing that JGS was there that night to possibly make her feel nervous. She can also reason to him later, "Oh, I was dressed up like that because of the award's show and not because of you--you weren't even there" when I actually do think a large part of her costume choices WAS because of him.

Maybe I'm just reading into it too much, but I'd like to think this was true!! :D

Also, her posts on her cyworld are so heartwarming and positive! She's such an awesome person and she really wows me, especially after reading her mature comments to her manager!! SHIN HYE <3

Guest saintpeewee

I think that is Danbi, but on Minam dc they said Shin Hye will not appear today........so i'm not so sure when...

and a suggestion though, I think we should add the 'yo' after 'saranghae'.....to make it for formal....since i read on her cy, she has once said that she doesn't like people talking to her informal when she doesn't know that person yet ^^

Awsome! Is there a Project 2 and does PSH understand English? Just curious :)

Guest ore0_gal

yup yup~~ =D thanks for picking that up!

yes it'll be PSH saranghaeyo~ (omg so cute ><). It really reminds me of what Jeremy sang on the radio show for MN on the bus. LOL!

Awsome! Is there a Project 2 and does PSH understand English? Just curious :)

Yes, theres a few parts to this project. I think it's best to do it one at a time.

I'm not sure if PSH understands english - but most korean celebs understand basic english, I guess.

Hi ore0 ;)

May be we can include people singing Happy Birthday in korean Saeng-il Chukha-Hamnidaas well, so the video will be a bit longer.

생일 축하 합니다

saengil chukha hamnida

생일 축하 합니다

saengil chukha hamnida

사랑하는 박신혜

sarangha neun Park Shin Hye

생일 축하 합니다

saengil chukha hamnida

13sunshine Posted Today, 09:02 AM

And 13sunshine... 'saranghae yo' is indeed very cute as SH is...

Guest ore0_gal

pj0t: yeah thats wat i was thinking too, like in terms of singing it in korean. I just wasn't sure if everyone is up for it.

anyways, guys, let me know which one u think is better. sing it in english or korean?

(my pick is korean coz even though we might sound a bit fobby, its the thought tat really counts).