❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest rona4teen

HAPPY NEW YEAR you guys! ^____^

thanks for posting the updates & pics of ShinHye in tonight's SBS Drama Awards.

she Looked reaLLy pretty in red! too bad i wasn't abLe to watch it Live. (i had to ceLebrate new year's eve with my famiLy. ^^)

can someone share a youtube Link of SBS Drama Awards? or it hasn't been upLoaded there yet? ^^

Guest didienazrin

After the show ended, GS came over to the YB table : )

http://i46.tinypic.com/52b7fd.jpg

but SH...where are you looking at?

I think TK misses Jeremy so much.. Hongki is nowhere to be found this days, and looking at him singing 'Still', I almost suffocate thinking of how much i miss the forever cheerful Jeremy..

Yeah, I must agree with all of the fellow angels, both TK and MN is unbelievably strange tonite..

I almost feel there's something brewing somewhere, or worse, there is something wrong somewhere

In no chronological order:

1. Suddenly singing 'Will you marry me'? ... why? (imagine manager Ma's tone when he found out about TK-MN relationship and almost fell off the stairs).. do you feel something is missing when you saw that girl wearing a beautiful wedding dress getting proposed by the ballad prince?

(It's just for the show, honey.. don't take it seriously.. aiii cinca!)

2. Suddenly being soooooo upset not winning the couple award? Why? Because you want to express how grateful it is to have worked with her, it's an honor, and you hope she will be successful and beautiful as always.. but you didn't get to say it out loud? You should worry about the acting award instead dear!

3. Forgot to count the winners' sitting position for the star awards, and being the gentleman, you instead let GY give the award first and end up missing MN turn to give out an award. SO you resort to 'eye-ing' her instead? That's so transparent :D :D :D

4. Singing 'saranghae' in front of MN in 'Still' but forgot that you should at least stay away to dampen rumours, but your body didn't even bother to listen, so you force your head to stick out to the camera instead. That's lame.. :P

At least, gestures shows everything..

and ermmm.. sorry for so much fangirling materials today. Soooo can't help it.

Guest jaimejgs

In no chronological order:

1. Suddenly singing 'Will you marry me'? ... why? (imagine manager Ma's tone when he found out about TK-MN relationship and almost fell off the stairs).. do you feel something is missing when you saw that girl wearing a beautiful wedding dress getting proposed by the ballad prince?

(It's just for the show, honey.. don't take it seriously.. aiii cinca!)

2. Suddenly being soooooo upset not winning the couple award? Why? Because you want to express how grateful it is to have worked with her, it's an honor, and you hope she will be successful and beautiful as always.. but you didn't get to say it out loud? You should worry about the acting award instead dear!

3. Forgot to count the winners' sitting position for the star awards, and being the gentleman, you instead let GY give the award first and end up missing MN turn to give out an award. SO you resort to 'eye-ing' her instead? That's so transparent

4. Singing 'saranghae' in front of MN in 'Still' but forgot that you should at least stay away to dampen rumours, but your body didn't even bother to listen, so you force your head to stick out to the camera instead. That's lame..

At least, gestures shows everything..

and ermmm.. sorry for so much fangirling materials today. Soooo can't help it.

OMG, thanks for sharing this with us. I was loling the whole time while reading this. I missed some of the things you mentioned since my connecton was really bad like his reaction to not winning the couple award. hmmm, sukkie. Perhaps you should also add that he said "Dwaejji-tokki couple." I thought that was soooo cute. :P

watch ANJELL's interview by GS during the show tonight in HD 720p

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=parks...;page=1&bbs

Thanks for the link. Shin Hye looked so pretty in red, Hong ki was his adorable self, "Keun Suk, I love you" lol. So cute. ANJell back for one night. Ah, this is sad because now it's really goodbye :(.

Guest mndymah

Hi guys again

It's just been funny reading about all the comments about Geun Seuk and Shin Hye acting very distant to each other. It's talked about EVERYWHERE! Anyways, I just want to put my 2 cents worth in...I really think it's normal that they are acting that way. Like what others said, Geun Seuk is the MC for the show and this is a formal show so it would look silly for him to act affectionate or prejudiced towards any one particular actress. He is acting as he should as MC of the show. In terms of hugging the guys but not Shin Hye, well, I think that is OK too because it would definitely be weird if he did hug her in public because there would definitely more rumors. It's already bad enough when he talks about his mom liking Shin Hye. I'm sure Geun Seuk never hugged his noonas when they won. And in terms of handing out the awards to the guys and not Shin Hye, again, it's probably because that's the way it should be done although I agree that that the guy should hand the award to the gal and the gal should hand the award to the guys. And if you guys remember, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are close too in the BTS but at the Music Awards, they barely made any eye contact so it seemed like they weren't close, but if you look at Shin Hye while Hong Ki was talking, YH whispered something in Shin Hye's ear and she started laughing, and while Yong Hwa was talking, she was smiling lots at what he said.

So my point is that I think there is nothing brewing between the YAB guys and Shin Hye. I think it's just the way they should act in events like this. Besides, Shin Hye looks and sounds tired. When she said hyung-nim during the performance, she did not sound enthusiastic as she use to be. I don't blame her since she did the Melon Awards, Music Awards, Entertainment Awards, and then Drama Awards.

However, I am sad that this is indeed probably the last time we will see ANJell together as each of them have their own paths to take. I don't think there will be a cast that is so close as these 4. And really glad to see Hong Ki after he was MIA for so long. And to be fair, UEE wasn't even there and won nothing. :P

Guest katdiva

I'm merely a lurker in this thread, but I have a question for your hard core PSH fans. Could it be possible that PSH has a stronger relationship to YH than she does with Guen Suk? The reason I ask is not only have they had so many appearances together on award shows recently, but I have been watching the Behind the Scenes of YAB on YT, and she seems to favor YH in this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tQwhXgLHPk...feature=related

Doesn't it seems so to you? She is putting on his make up, and later it shows Guen Suk on his cell phone with Tiffany of SNSD, who calls him Oppa...(no subs so I don't know who this is). So is he really close to Tiffany?

This is probably old news and speculation, but I'm just curious after seeing PSH with him recently in the award shows.

Guest mndymah

Doesn't it seems so to you? She is putting on his make up, and later it shows Guen Suk on his cell phone with Tiffany of SNSD, who calls him Oppa...(no subs so I don't know who this is). So is he really close to Tiffany?

This is probably old news and speculation, but I'm just curious after seeing PSH with him recently in the award shows.

Hi Katdiva

From what I know and I haven't been a JGS fan for a long time (only about 3 months ever since YAB), JGS indeed has a close relationship with Tiffany. Tiffany's real name is Stephanie Hwang who has been friends wih JGS for a long time. She is from America and when her parents aren't home, she would go to JGS' house and Jang Mama would make her things to eat. People often ask him if he liked her, and he did say yes, for 15 seconds at one point, because of the way she electrified him when performing but that was it. So really, he does not like her and they are merely close buds. As for Shin Hye, I have been a fan of her since STG (so 6 years now), and it's hard for me to gauge as to whether she is closer to Yong Hwa or JGS. I think it's pretty equal. She has fun with all of them because by far, these guys are closest in age to her so she can relate to them. And she's really comfortable with guys since she has an older brother. :) Personally, I think Yong Hwa is the quiet type and JGS is the more flirtatious and talkative type. Don't know which type Shin Hye prefers...and if you go to the JGS forum, there was the whole business about how Jang Mama went to a fortuneteller to see if her son and Shin Hye are compatible and the fortuneteller said YES!

On a side note, does anyone know if it's true that Shin Hye went to JGS' house?

Guest ruby_red19

I don't know if anyone else feels like me but I hate that of all the awards they could've given Shin Hye, they have her the New Star award. It's as if she's not recognized for all the past dramas she's been in, I mean come on the girl's been in the business for at least 6 years now! Maybe that's why her face looked a little down while waiting for her turn to give her thank you speech. To top it off she had to share it with 11 other people, what's so special about it anymore. Ugh I'm annoyed because I felt like it was a pity award and SH deserved better.

Guest MissMellis

More pics:

20091231234221803.th.jpg2009123123463310011.th.jpg88004324.th.jpg12623020362010010108280.th.jpg20091231233634687.th.jpgthumbnmail.png20100101002223671.th.jpg

Gif:

12622878612010010104311r.gif

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

I'm downloading the awards show now and as usual I will upload PSH cut on

our Youtube channel ^^

Guest 13sunshine

I'm merely a lurker in this thread, but I have a question for your hard core PSH fans. Could it be possible that PSH has a stronger relationship to YH than she does with Guen Suk? The reason I ask is not only have they had so many appearances together on award shows recently, but I have been watching the Behind the Scenes of YAB on YT, and she seems to favor YH in this scene:

I don't think she favors anyone over anyone

if you see Shin Hye and Geun Suk's Etude House CF bts, you can see that SH was putting make up on GS's too~

I think she is just a carring person like that! : )

and if i were Shin Hye, I think it will be easier for me to hang around & talk with Yong Hwa more than GS haha

but then it's only because I like JGS, so i will get shy around him LOL....to YH, he's like a friend to me so it will be easier to interact with him

Hi Katdiva

From what I know and I haven't been a JGS fan for a long time (only about 3 months ever since YAB), JGS indeed has a close relationship with Tiffany. Tiffany's real name is Stephanie Hwang who has been friends wih JGS for a long time. She is from America and when her parents aren't home, she would go to JGS' house and Jang Mama would make her things to eat. People often ask him if he liked her, and he did say yes, for 15 seconds at one point, because of the way she electrified him when performing but that was it. So really, he does not like her and they are merely close buds. As for Shin Hye, I have been a fan of her since STG (so 6 years now), and it's hard for me to gauge as to whether she is closer to Yong Hwa or JGS. I think it's pretty equal. She has fun with all of them because by far, these guys are closest in age to her so she can relate to them. And she's really comfortable with guys since she has an older brother. :) Personally, I think Yong Hwa is the quiet type and JGS is the more flirtatious and talkative type. Don't know which type Shin Hye prefers...and if you go to the JGS forum, there was the whole business about how Jang Mama went to a fortuneteller to see if her son and Shin Hye are compatible and the fortuneteller said YES!

On a side note, does anyone know if it's true that Shin Hye went to JGS' house?

Oh I think you're confused since the Stephanie he was talking about is the one from CSJH the Grace ^^, i think he's closer to Stephanie than Tiffany *yup kind of confused since Tiffany's real name is Stephanie too*

Let's see...since 3 of them all have A blood type (SH, GS, YH)

and I'm A too

and my close friend who is also A, was born in Feb (same month with SH)......she definitely feel comfortable hanging around me *i'm a quiet type...though you can't really tell on this forum since i 'talk' so much here hahahahah*

though let me tell you,i'm a quiet type, so i want to hang out with someone that will do all the talking.....so we won't really have awkward moments.

that's what i want to, but i seem to click more with people that are quiet like me.....

I think SH is a quiet type too?

so that's why YH and her are more 'comfortable' around each other...

I don't know if anyone else feels like me but I hate that of all the awards they could've given Shin Hye, they have her the New Star award. It's as if she's not recognized for all the past dramas she's been in, I mean come on the girl's been in the business for at least 6 years now! Maybe that's why her face looked a little down while waiting for her turn to give her thank you speech. To top it off she had to share it with 11 other people, what's so special about it anymore. Ugh I'm annoyed because I felt like it was a pity award and SH deserved better.

Exactly!!! that's what I feel!

I feel soooo bad that's what all she got...a New Star award

She deserved so much better : (

She's been around for long, while let's say YH, only been acting in YB yet also got a New Star

and for Lee Seung Gi, shouldn't he be a new star too? in drama industry?

but he got some higher award instead...

What make it worse is that they announced Hong Ki and Yonghwa's name first

so you know right away, of course they have to announce SH's name.....it will be weird if they just left her out...

so it's like a 'pity' award...

when she made her speech, she mentioned about how back then she got some new comer award? and now at 20, she got this New Star award.

and when waiting for her speech, i feel like she's holding down her tears...

ugh i don't know i want to be happy for her that she got the award but i still have this 'it's so unfair' feeling T_T

and Shin Hye was sick last night, i heard that her body was in pain.

Guest mndymah

Haha. Oops. Shows how much I know about JGS! Sorry for the wrong info and thanks for the clarification!

That explains why she didn't look as cheerful and sound as enthusiastic as she use to! She was sick. For all you theorists out there, it's another reason why she didn't go up to hug JGS. She didn't want to get him sick! :P Poor gurl, she worked so hard and all she got was a New Star Award.

I can understand your guys' indignancy. For me, at least she got an award. If she left with nothing, I think we would all have been enraged. I was also spazzing at the fanclub that her 6 years of acting was equivalent to others who only acted just now (i.e. Yong Hwa). Don't get me wrong. I think he deserves it but I think Shin Hye should have been placed in a higher category like top 10 stars with Geun Seuk. That has more merit and gives her acting more credit. But what is done is done. I am sure Shin Hye will continue to work hard and I am positive that she will get popularity and best actress award in the future, perhaps when she is 22. :) SO GUYS, DON'T FRET! It's time for us to move on. Overall, 2009 was by the best year that Shin Hye has had! Who was the one who got serenaded to? :)

Cheers everyone! (It's time for me to move on too. I start school again in 1.5 weeks. I need to get over YAB!) It's not New Year's yet here but I want to wish a happy new year to everyone. May 2010 be a great year for us all and for Shin Hye.

Guest MissMellis

I agree with all the opinions here. She really deserved something better than New Star Award.

She should've got something higher. IMO BL got too many awards, and so did CH.

SBS ignored YB yet again. But oh well. At least she got that award. I'd be so so disappointed

if she didn't win anything. But still, to share it with what 10 more people? That's just <_<

And ah! She was sick? Poor girl. She've worked very hard these few days. Hope she will

get a long rest now!

Anyway. Here are some more pics from the awards show:

25694418.th.jpg21554038.th.jpg65266198.th.jpg12622845872010010103365.th.jpg12622845872010010103365.th.jpg12622845872010010103365.th.jpg9189381258572.th.jpg

Credit: DC A.N.Jell

Guest butterball

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

So PSH and JGS did not win the couple award? It's quite stupid of SBS not ving them the award actually. They could have given out two couple awards. Why not?

I don't think PSH gets what she deserves yet. but anyway, let's get pass this.

PSH, hopefully 2010 will be a year of success for you with a lot of kick-richard simmons projects!

To all PSH fans, Happy New Year!!! All the best!!

Ok, I'll admit that I was disappointed when Shin Hye didn't get a higher award than New Actor Award BUT I've looked over the 3 Best Actress winners list and to be honest, I don't feel comfortable replacing any one of them with PSH simply because they've also worked really hard and had the advantage of higher ratings and possibly seniority. Did PSH do as well of a job acting as those winners, ABSOLUTELY no doubt about it.

My only gripe is that SO MANY people won New Actor Awards. In my humble opinion, Sohn Dambi can't act and was purely selected for her popularity. Kim Bum was great and showed great potential in last year's East of Eden but he overacted in Dream but because he's one of the rising stars, he was also given a New Actor Award. I'm not gonna lie, even though I wanted Jung Yonghwa to win because of my You're Beautiful bias, his acting was pretty stiff and not up to the standards of most of the other winners. So all in all, the New Actor Award could have been prestigious but SBS rendered the award meaningless with the large number of awards given and the lower caliber of some of the award winners.

Now I'm going to hide from JYH, Sohn Dambi, and Kim Bum fans.

Guest xtehdeb

yeah i'm disapointed how she only got a new star award... seriously... -__-x

i liked the A.N.JELL perf but it was soo short..i wished it was longer lol but i was glad to see them all together again.

does anyone have a download link to the perf btw? xD