❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest apples23

hey you guys...i heard that the red carpet event starts at 5 pm korean time and the actual ceremony starts at 7pm anyone know if they will also air the red carpet part too?...i kinda wanna see if shin hye and geun suk walk the carpet together... :lol: ...cuz it might be our last taemi moment since sbs is being petty and not picking shin hye as the girl mc for geun suk...seriously just pick her already...if you pick some other girl at this point...those fangirls are really gonna terrorize sbs :o ...but i mean yeah...regarding the cy thing...who knows...just my guess...i mean why would she take down all the minam pics and close off the message board...maybe she is planning to close it down altogether like geun suk did...and maybe she should...he seems happier without it...less stress...they should just give her an official homepage like him to visit and chat in....ah~maybe im over-analyzing...whatever...i cant wait for the melon awards...if none of the gazillion programs that i downloaded and installed dont work...i will be here again...crying and ranting...until then... :D

Guest somuchinluv01

It will start at 7 pm Korean time ^^

It's almost 8 hours away. Hope we get lots of pic spams <3

Hi missMellis this is a bit of off topic but when i saw ur banner, with Yoon Eun Hye Jang geun Suk, i think they look good together doin the kimi wa petto korean version,, hekhekhek

SOrry not related to shin hye thread..

I wanna give up now for not watching the live stream. since kpoplash remove all the details about melon awards. and my internet connection sucks! huhuhuhu

better to wait to upload it in youtube with english sub.. :(

I want to see our dearest TAENYU couple... (sigh)

Guest titi_chan

hey you guys...i heard that the red carpet event starts at 5 pm korean time and the actual ceremony starts at 7pm anyone know if they will also air the red carpet part too?...i kinda wanna see if shin hye and geun suk walk the carpet together... :lol: ...cuz it might be our last taemi moment since sbs is being petty and not picking shin hye as the girl mc for geun suk...seriously just pick her already...if you pick some other girl at this point...those fangirls are really gonna terrorize sbs :o ...but i mean yeah...regarding the cy thing...who knows...just my guess...i mean why would she take down all the minam pics and close off the message board...maybe she is planning to close it down altogether like geun suk did...and maybe she should...he seems happier without it...less stress...they should just give her an official homepage like him to visit and chat in....ah~maybe im over-analyzing...whatever...i cant wait for the melon awards...if none of the gazillion programs that i downloaded and installed dont work...i will be here again...crying and ranting...until then... :D

hahha lol i wonder too..hmm actually u or anybody can join us in http://chatroll.com/youre-beautiful

here a lot of stuff we talk about including shin hye and other casts,,, :lol:

hmmm tonite we have planned to watch it live together and chat about it at the same time... :P

i really hope that shin hye wil open her website juz like JGS did...hahah so easy for us to interact with her since it will be in english version..*praying hard :D

ooooo i wonder what will she and jgs wear tonite!!!!! ommmo....cant wait !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

11565_102078219818771_1000004978126.jpg

hahahha how i wish ANjell will perform tonite..... :lol:

IMG_0081-1.jpg

Thanks for the update apple..

I'm gonna have a positive mindset. Maybe she shut that down to open a new one.. something like JKS Story Vol2???

Hahaha... why I adore this little girl so much? kekeke

Can't wait for the Melon awards as well!

What? The anti-fans are at it again? WTH is wrong with them?

Don't they have anything else to do than to leave nasty comments on her CY?

I hope Avant Hye feels better now and that she doesn't close her CY entirely. She

should just close the board and and the comment box >_<

Looking forward to Melon Music Awards! You can watch it live stream here:

http://kpopflash.comli.com/?page_id=27

rori0711: I was thinking of adding her songs too, but it's against the Soompi

rules to post download links. So I'm thinking of what to do ^^

And thanks for the support~

maybe we can post title of her songs instead.

thanks for the Melon links. everybody can't wait!

@ rori0711: thank you! i'm glad you liked it! oh wow! avant-hye has a lot of filipino fans ^^ haha, shin hye unni HWAITING!

yozu: ur welcome! yes, we Filipinos love her ^__^ and with regards to her anti-fans..Shinhye can't win them all. so she must stay strong. I really hope she won't closed her entire cy.

Guest MissMellis

Hi missMellis this is a bit of off topic but when i saw ur banner, with Yoon Eun Hye Jang geun Suk, i think they look good together doin the kimi wa petto korean version,, hekhekhek

SOrry not related to shin hye thread..

I wanna give up now for not watching the live stream. since kpoplash remove all the details about melon awards. and my internet connection sucks! huhuhuhu

better to wait to upload it in youtube with english sub.. :(

I want to see our dearest TAENYU couple... (sigh)

somuchinluv01, call me Ellie ^^

I'm almost panicking right now. I want to watch it live so badly, but seems

like kpopflash won't stream it eaither.

JGS + YEH = One hot couple! :D

I'm actually hoping that Avant Hye will have a project with YEH XD

hahha lol i wonder too..hmm actually u or anybody can join us in http://chatroll.com/youre-beautiful

here a lot of stuff we talk about including shin hye and other casts,,, :lol:

hmmm tonite we have planned to watch it live together and chat about it at the same time... :P

i really hope that shin hye wil open her website juz like JGS did...hahah so easy for us to interact with her since it will be in english version..*praying hard :D

ooooo i wonder what will she and jgs wear tonite!!!!! ommmo....cant wait !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hahahha how i wish ANjell will perform tonite..... :lol:

titi_chan, hopefully Avant Hye's management company will set up

a official site for her since she is gaining much popularity after YB.

It will be a dream come true if A.N.Jell will perform together again!

maybe we can post title of her songs instead.

thanks for the Melon links. everybody can't wait!

yozu: ur welcome! yes, we Filipinos love her ^__^ and with regards to her anti-fans..Shinhye can't win them all. so she must stay strong. I really hope she won't closed her entire cy.

rori0711, I can do that! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll also see if I can find the lyrics

and the english translations of the songs ^^

pongky, thanks for the non-watermark pics~

here a lot of stuff we talk about including shin hye and other casts,,,

titichan..i just signed up. thanks for sharing.

JGS + YEH = One hot couple! :D

I'm actually hoping that Avant Hye will have a project with YEH XD

titi_chan, hopefully Avant Hye's management company will set up

a official site for her since she is gaining much popularity after YB.

It will be a dream come true if A.N.Jell will perform together again!

rori0711, I can do that! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll also see if I can find the lyrics

and the english translations of the songs ^^

PSH+YEH = devastatingly beautiful collaboration.

i go with you for ANJell performance. even once, coz i like FT Island also.

i'll help you look for the lyrics, that's a very good idea.

Guest xpressgirl

ooooo im excited for the melon awards...cant wait to see beautiful park shin hye!! :) i hope she didnt close off alot of her cy page cuz some ppl were being too much...maybe alots going on?? lol...i hope. LOVE HER :)

Guest apples23

dang...i feel like im spamming but i dont want anyone who wants to see it to miss it so im like posting in this thread, jang geun suk's thread, and in the you're beautiful thread...for ppl who have already read this please ignore...just in case you guys want a backup...i have like 3...lol...i found the gomtv page where the melon awards is suppose to air...red carpet at 5pm korean time...then the ceremony at 7...hopefully they air the red carpet too...oh and you might have to download and install to get gomtv to work....--------> http://ch.gomtv.com/live/2660/1050

Guest 13sunshine

Oh no my plan is to wake up at 2AM to watch until 5AM, surfing the net for awhile until 6AM, sleep again until 8AM then wake up for school. Now........I have to wake up at 12AM for red carpet!!! ok but whatever!! i can't miss this! haha xD the fangirl in me can't let me miss this LOL

apples23 thanks for the gomtv link!

Guest fiery_gar

HI , thks for the link. But what happens after d/l?do we juz go to the website and start watching? sorry but the site is in korean, which i do not understsnd.

Guest apples23

um for the gomtv...i suggest you go to a streaming channel...prolly not the music channel...damn those hq music videos lag big time...and click play and make sure it plays...the commercials lag but once it finally gets to the onair program it should stream fine...and once again im here to update...the melon page has updated and it says the broadcast is at 6pm but at least it looks like its gonna play something now...here's the link: : http://www.melon.com/svc/awards/index.jsp it doesnt hurt to have a backup just in case :P

Guest 13sunshine

apples23 so both link will show the same thing right? thanks for the link and like other people said, you're a huge life saver!!! <3

here is a picture of Shin Hye and Hong sisters! really warm me up to see them together...hopefully they will pity us and somewhate can't get over Minam too so in the future they will reconsider a season 2!

24n17pf.jpg

Guest apples23

alright you guys...sbs has finally opened the voting for best couple...i dont know if you need a user to vote since i was already logged in at the time..but they do have a foreigner's registration...seeing as i have one...here's the link: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html its the second from the left at the top and when the new page loads it says best couple...come on and vote so they can win at least one award...retarded sbs <_<

alright you guys...sbs has finally opened the voting for best couple...i dont know if you need a user to vote since i was already logged in at the time..but they do have a foreigner's registration...seeing as i have one...here's the link: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009talent/index.html its the second from the left at the top and when the new page loads it says best couple...come on and vote so they can win at least one award...retarded sbs <_<

You do need to sign in = (

I got this message: 로그인 후 참여 가능 합니다. Could anyone translate?

Do they show you how many % each couple gets after you vote? I wonder how our Taenyu couple is doing :)

Guest shrlyHJ

apples23.. i think we need to register or have an acct... i tried voting and it directed me to what seems to be a login page :(

i can't understand anything.. i hope there's a registration for foreigners...

Guest 13sunshine

Yes there is registration for foreigners

go here http://login.sbs.co.kr/member/join/agree.jsp then choose "foreigners in overseas"

I don't like the picture they chose for our couple though ><

at least a smiling TaeKyung! ughhh SBS hates us!

LOL a girl @ minam dc gall even made a call to SBS to told them to change the couple picture hahaha

also, melon stream is back up on http://kpopflash.comli.com yay!

Guest apples23

apples23.. i think we need to register or have an acct... i tried voting and it directed me to what seems to be a login page :(

i can't understand anything.. i hope there's a registration for foreigners...

okay ...im gonna try to help you...bear with me...start here: https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/join/agree.jsp and agree to both then click the foreigner in overseas button, it should get you here: https://sbscert.sbs.co.kr/login/member/fore...ew_join_frm.jsp then upload a id card image...i think someone said school ids work for most korean places too...and submit...once you're done tell me what it says next...