❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

thanks 13sunshine to share all Shin-Hye pics<33

and wow she look so handsome like a real boy in the white suit and also the pic with the guitar<33

i hope there is more bts pic of her with Yong-Hwa, JGS and Hong-Ki lol<33

Guest didienazrin

Thank you for posting the pics! She's sooo adorable!

JGS likes really feminine girls like during the Renaissance and I remember reading that he decided to give PSH the nickname avant-hye because she was eating a chestnut by peeling the skin with a knife and thought that she was really feminine! I guess the stylist for the drama decided to grant JGS's dream and dressed PSH in avant-garde dress in episode 12.

yeah true.. but actually he said.. calling Shin Hye 'Renaissance woman' would make her nervous, so he called her 'Avant Hye' instead.. What's the reason to be nervous anyway, if you are in oppa-dongsaeng relationship ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest rara.daisy

^In her noodle commercial does anybody know if she did this during or after YB? She looks adorable in that commercial and very playful......I love also that she was with Kim Dong Wook, I find him very cute and adorable in Coffee Prince. hehehe!!!! :D

actually she did the noodle commercial before YB because i saw the same CF posted on youtube dated 2008

wish to see PSH in dramas, movies in the near future. really love her acting & I hope she will receive diverse roles

Guest rona4teen

thanks for posting the pictures! ^^

i sooo Love her outfit on those pictures! suits her very weLL. ^^

Oh my gosh!!! can she get any more adorable?? i love this girl!!!!!!!!

and this person always take the best pictures of Shin Hye!! haha xD

hoping he will post picture of her and JGS together T__T

edit:

here are more from cyworld

http://i47.tinypic.com/ayn51i.jpg

thanks for the pics as weLL! ^^

that particuLar photo's reaLLy pretty! i'm thinking of using it as my ceLLphone waLLpaper. ke ke ke~ ^^

totaLLy agree with you! whoever that 'jun-v' person is, he's sooo Lucky to snap photos of PSH aLL the time! (& he's quite good at it too!) ^___^

ooo thanks for the new pics of psh!! shes so cute and pretty!!! is the noodle commerical new btw?? sorry i am not up to date lol...aww i like her pics w/manager and wang coordi. hope there will be a lot of fans at her fanmtg in taiwan!!!

^In her noodle commercial does anybody know if she did this during or after YB? She looks adorable in that commercial and very playful......I love also that she was with Kim Dong Wook, I find him very cute and adorable in Coffee Prince. hehehe!!!! :D

i'm pretty sure that CF was fiLmed/reLeased before YB. around or after Raddish Kimchi days i guess. ^^ i've watched that CF in the middLe of the airing of YB. ^^ & i doubt if she had the time to fiLm such commerciaL with her busy & hectic fiLming scheduLe during YB. ^^

Guest anne0129

To rona4teen and rara.daisy.....Thank you for answering my queery about the ramen commercial. Honestly I became a fan due to You're Beautiful.....Now I feel like I am trying to compensate for my late realization of her talent by trying to learn anything and everything about this talented lady. Hope and pray that YB season 2 will have be green lighted very soon. :)

Guest rona4teen

Hmm. I was just thinking of this when I went to sleep last night. Wouldn't

it be cute if we also had a name for PSH fans? I was thinking of Avant something, since

the guys called her that in YB. It's silly I know, but it'd be fun~

yep! a name for PSH fans wouLd be nice! ^____^ can't think of a name as of the moment though.

you guys have any suggestions? ^___^

To rona4teen and rara.daisy.....Thank you for answering my queery about the ramen commercial. Honestly I became a fan due to You're Beautiful.....Now I feel like I am trying to compensate for my late realization of her talent by trying to learn anything and everything about this talented lady. Hope and pray that YB season 2 will have be green lighted very soon. :)

np. ^^

i'm kind of in the same situation as you are too.

though i've been a fan of PSH for years now (since 2005, if i remember it correctLy. ^^), i've just been an active fan since YB.

before i was just watching a few videos & reading news to catch up on what's going on with her from time to time. but that wasn't consistent since i have schooL & got busy with a Lot of stuffs, i sometimes forgot to keep up with her in months.

but now it's different. i've probabLy watched aLmost every upLoaded video of her (even on korean sites though it's been hard since i don't understand korean.) even downLoaded her variety show appearances. i've coLLected tons of photos & videos of her. i'm even pLanning on setting up a youtube account where i can upLoad the videos i've gathered to share with you guys. ^^ those aren't engLish subbed though. ke ke ke~

i do hope we'LL get news on what her future pLans are, what's in store for her now that YB is over. (YB season 2 PLEASE!!! ^___^)

Guest litto_gurl

wow...she love taking pics of herself...

wouldn't blame her....

her next drama i want to see her pair up with lee seung gi...

some how i think them two will work/look good together....

Guest ^L4uRa^

just wanna share something on my bday... something that i made awhile back.. hope you like it.. ^_^

*clickie*

lolayab4.jpg ll lolayab2.jpg ll lolayab1.jpg ll lolataenyu.jpg ll lolajm.jpg ll lolayb2.jpg

lolapsy.jpg

i know it's been reposted at YAB thread.. XD

credit : Lola Laura / ^L4uRa^ @ soompi.com

the rest of wallpapers : YAB WALLPAPERS

i think that her beautiness is so diff than other korean celebrities...

classic and not korean looking.. *ofcourse am not saying it in a bad way.... look at her cutie nose (i loveeee her nose), and her chin... <33333

Thank you sooo much for sharing her selca's picturess...

goddesssss, i must say..~!!!! <333

deff will make another wallpapaer of her with those selcas... ^_________^

Guest butterball

Thanks for all the goodies girls (and guys?) :P

I agree, ^L4uRa^. PSH looks different compared to other Korean celebrities. Before seeing her for real in YAB, I thought she looked a lot like Yoon Eun-hae in some of the photos. But I think the resemblance is minimal. They both have fresh look, but PSH is more feminine and soft. She’s more of a girl next door :D. (I love both of these young actresses by the way).

I think the PSH-YEH comparison has been floating around. Some pointed out that PSH tried to copy YEH footstep (via Goong S and gender bender theme CP and YAB). Such comparison really has little ground since both actresses have different backgrounds and their roles are not at all similar. There is a huge age difference as well. Hopefully both will find roles true to their age.

I really like how they dress PSH in YAB! (Not a big fan of JGS fashion though :P). Trying to get the scarf she has been wearing in ep7 and later episodes. I like the outfit in the separation scene in ep13 as well.

EDIT: I missed it but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^L4uRa^

Happy Birthday ^L4uRa^! & Thanks for the beautiful wallpapers.

I love both PSH and YEH...they have that girlish quality about them that makes them very endearing. Although they've had similar dramas, their roles were completely different. In Goong, YEH played a clumsy heroine whereas in Goong S, PSH played the aristocratic second lead. In Coffee Prince, YEH's character was a tomboy by nature and often mistaken for a boy because of her looks and mannerisms but in You're Beautiful, PSH's character was very feminine.

I was browsing the Taenyu thread and I found out that the photo of Jang Geun Suk with PSH in his phone was real and not photoshopped! But, it was for a Samsumg Yepp promo where PSH was a special guest so it's probably not his real phone wallie. But still...I squee'd at the picture. Oh yeah, I hope PSH gets to be the special guest again at JGS's next Samsung fanmeet.

Park Shin Hye feels lonely

Park Shin Hye wrote a diary entry on her minihompy:

You know when you lose one thing it feels like you've lost everything. You and me... This is not the end... But it feels like the end for us... That feeling.

You're not mine... Emptiness... Lonesome... Those things are making it hard for me today. But let's smile. Smile. Only good thoughts... Good thoughts... It was such a great wrap-up... So why do I feel this way? Why? I can't let you go. Why? I keep waiting for something odd. Optimistic mind, come!

I was touched by this entry and also impressed by her poetic language. She was speaking to the drama, which made me sad that it was over as well.

But I am positive she won't have to sit around feeling lonely for much longer because I'm sure another amazing project will come her way soon.

credit: allkpop

np. ^^

i'm kind of in the same situation as you are too.

though i've been a fan of PSH for years now (since 2005, if i remember it correctLy. ^^), i've just been an active fan since YB.

before i was just watching a few videos & reading news to catch up on what's going on with her from time to time. but that wasn't consistent since i have schooL & got busy with a Lot of stuffs, i sometimes forgot to keep up with her in months.

but now it's different. i've probabLy watched aLmost every upLoaded video of her (even on korean sites though it's been hard since i don't understand korean.) even downLoaded her variety show appearances. i've coLLected tons of photos & videos of her. i'm even pLanning on setting up a youtube account where i can upLoad the videos i've gathered to share with you guys. ^^ those aren't engLish subbed though. ke ke ke~

i do hope we'LL get news on what her future pLans are, what's in store for her now that YB is over. (YB season 2 PLEASE!!! ^___^)

same as you!!hehe

after STH,i thought shin hye may disappear in screen as all the others kid stars,am very very delighted when the announcing of Tree Heaven..^^

Was disappointed when she doesn't be the main actress in Goong S and was happy about Kimchi Radish..

the etude commercial was the one that quench my thirst of losing shin hye in act..hehe

hopefully shin hye will continuously appear on screen...it's great to see her in action again!!

[KS have 20 scripts on hand,10 for shin hye perhaps?hehe]

just wanna share something on my bday... something that i made awhile back.. hope you like it.. ^_^

*clickie*

i know it's been reposted at YAB thread.. XD

credit : Lola Laura / ^L4uRa^ @ soompi.com

i think that her beautiness is so diff than other korean celebrities...

classic and not korean looking.. *ofcourse am not saying it in a bad way.... look at her cutie nose (i loveeee her nose), and her chin... <33333

Thank you sooo much for sharing her selca's picturess...

goddesssss, i must say..~!!!! <333

deff will make another wallpapaer of her with those selcas... ^_________^

happy belated birthday!! ^^

i took it last time when u posted it in YB,very beautiful wallies...xD

yaya...her nose is same as Han gain...cutie^^

read about KS being emcee for Melon Award on 16th December..

so praying hard the organizer would invite shin hye as co host or perhaps better, a reunion performance from An JELL..

woohooo~~~

gorgeous shin hye~

2faed500aa412e3d738b651b.jpg

yeah true.. but actually he said.. calling Shin Hye 'Renaissance woman' would make her nervous, so he called her 'Avant Hye' instead.. What's the reason to be nervous anyway, if you are in oppa-dongsaeng relationship ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah..yeah..i noticed that too :D

i couldn't help but smile wickedly. Using Avant Garde as an excuse..Wow! how considerate! :P that guy just couldn't admit it directly. :lol:

just wanna share something on my bday... something that i made awhile back.. hope you like it..

happy birthday L4uRa^

ur wallies are cute! keep them coming.

Park Shin Hye is one mighty fine lady here!

I agree, ^L4uRa^. PSH looks different compared to other Korean celebrities. Before seeing her for real in YAB, I thought she looked a lot like Yoon Eun-hae in some of the photos. But I think the resemblance is minimal. They both have fresh look, but PSH is more feminine and soft. She’s more of a girl next door . (I love both of these young actresses by the way).

aside from YEH, is it only me that see her slight resemblance with BoA? there is something in their face, maybe their cheekbone, that looks similar. i can also see a mere resemblance with the late Jung Dabin, especially when she's goofing around.

Guest MissMellis

[News] Who is the best actress who most successfully acted the female cross-dressing character?

There have been many actresses who have successfully portrayed the role of a female disguised as a male character, such as YEH as Go Eun Chan in Coffee Prince, MGY as Shin Yun Bok in Painter of the Wind, and most recently PSH as Go Mi Nam in You're Beautiful to name a few.

Cine21 held a poll on who most best portrayed the role of the female cross-dresser and the results showed that Yoon Eun Hye was indeed not only the original but the best of the lot, coming in at 1st place with 37.5% of the total votes.

The results are as follows:

1st- Yoon Eun Hye - Go Eun Chan (Coffee Prince 1st Shop, 2007) - 37.5%

2nd- Park Shin Hye - Go mi Nam (You're Beautiful, 2009) - 27.7%

3rd- Moon Geun Young - Shin Yun Bok (Painter of the Wind, 2008) - 15.5%

4th- Lee Yo Won - Deok Man (Queen Seonduk, 2009)

5th- Hwang Jung Eum - Hwang Jung Nam (Highkick Through the Roof, 2009)

6th- Suh Woo - Jang Bo Jin (Tamra the Island, 2009)

(Source: Newsen)

credit: smr05

[News] Who is the best actress who most successfully acted the female cross-dressing character?

I kinda agree with the results. Even though I think Park Shin Hye did a fantastic job portraying the cross-dressing Go Minyeo/Minam, her character was not boyish at all. That's okay because her character wasn't supposed to be :) Go Eun Chan was supposed to be very boyish so that even though initially she wasn't trying to trick others into thinking she was a boy, they thought she was one nonetheless.

3rd- Moon Geun Young - Shin Yun Bok (Painter of the Wind, 2008) - 15.5%

4th- Lee Yo Won - Deok Man (Queen Seonduk, 2009)

5th- Hwang Jung Eum - Hwang Jung Nam (Highkick Through the Roof, 2009)

6th- Suh Woo - Jang Bo Jin (Tamra the Island, 2009)

thanks a lot for sharing it ^^

it's still a good one for shin hye~

GoMiNam/MiNyeo I MISSSS YOUUU!!!!!

00586459e9b460052934f058.jpg

7a465d82582e648d0df4d258.jpg