Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just stumbled upon this in Showwallpaper just wanted to share 007178.jpg.

I don't know if this been posted before, I know it was a long while back since KiBum was still in it, but it was new to me. They look great in glasses! huk! that fan is so lucky! 'MY' rose. -_-;. haha lucky fan!! I wanna see Xing on TV soon!

Credits: Showwallpaper.com and the user มิคิซัง

Guest shaaaron

'My Rose......'

Psh..

'MY DREAM........' (Yume)

Beat that, Kevin.

Hah. Okay that sucked. Whatever. But yes, DoYeon, lucky her. :D (Lucky HyoJung too because she seems close to the guys)

Hey, he didn't specify who loves her. He said "Love you." That doesn't mean him. He could've meant someone else. He could've meant all of Xing. He could've meant his uncle! (Yes, I'm exaggerating because obviously he did not mean that)

^Glasses. Yes they do look good in glasses. Everyone seems to look good in the right kind of glasses. T_T <3

edit-

Meh. x_x Look Yume and a camera! :D

dsc0321508948il3.jpg

Credits - On picture + Cynostar.net

New XING Events

10th of October 2007

YTN Star Special IN Hankooksanupgisooldae (7:30PM ~ 9:30PM)

-Get off at JungWang Station on the 4th Line [T/N: Korean underground]

MC : Kim Sae Rom

Performers: Shin Hye Sung, SeeYa, Mina&Jessica HO, JK KimDongWook, JungJaeWook, SonDamBi, VOS, J-Walk, XING, JangHyeJin, ParkKiYoung, Banana boat, GangChul, NaYoonKwon, TYKEYS, SWAN, Koo JungHyun, Younhwajane and etc

*You don't need tickets, just be there early

Please ring 02)3660-3884 for more information

[21st Dasan Culture Festival]

6th of October 2007

Special stage at Sampae-dong

Traditional stages/Fireworks festival/Performances

Performers: Hyunchul, Joo HyunMi, So Nyuh Shi Dae, XING and etc

Phone: Namyangjoo City Hall (031-590-2473/4242)/NamYangjoo Cultural Office (031-592-0667)

Credits: XINGSTAR Cafe + double_love123 + CYNOSTAR.NET

Please do not take out without permission!

Nooo D: YTN. Wait, the last one doesn't say what channel it's broadcasting at! (Well these are just the recordings of the show, I'm sure)

I cross my fingers and hope for something viewable.

You know I just figured they should have signed a contract with Mnet because they have a page on Mnet? T_T

Yes, do go on Mnet! They have good stages....I think. o.o;;

Edit+

Oh yes, hurray for another XING page. ;D

Edit++

Kevin in Ireland!

kevininireland_1.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

Those fans (?) are so short. O_o....

There's a PD one at Cynostar and he looks like a messy nerd. xD I think it's the jumper. xD

Guest illusions

Those fans (?) are so short. O_o....

There's a PD one at Cynostar and he looks like a messy nerd. xD I think it's the jumper. xD

LOLS not only that... they look like they are 10 years old

but yeah i hate how they perform on ytn but they never have an offical video of it :angry:

every time i come to this thread i like pray that i see someone post a debut performance of them

Guest shaaaron

Mnet has good shows too for celebrities. SO THEY SHOULD GO ON THOSE. We can see more of their personalities.

And those are young fans, I'm assuming? And since Kevin's like 177/5'10, it's not too surprising that they look short. xD <3

Kyah! There's a new video of XING and apparently 2 reporters from Japan went to the Newface building as XING was taking their 2nd single photos.

PD.gif.gif

Credits: As Tagged + Cynostar.net

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IS SO CUTE.

T_T I want to see the video so bad right now but it's like moving turtle speed. D:

And there's still the conversion of the video. =__=

Will be up very soon!

I just watched the video (And uploading on YT right now, but it's available for download at CYNO)

And it was SOOOOOOOOO CUTE. PD WAS SOOOOOO CUTE.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, his little dance was SO cute. The heart on the chest and then the popping. XD

Lol, what was funny was when Hyesung was singing and then the reporter dude was like O_O *dot dot dot*. Hahahahah that bit was priceless! Hyesung is so great!

Kevin was so cute, I wish he sang another song though? xD I dunno good enough. His heart was so perfect though! And Er well I wish Yume and Jinhyun did something too. But then you can hardly flip in that studio and I think Yume was sick? But all he needed to do was look good. Haha so I'm happy. <3

Edit+

YOUTUBE LINK v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-RtwKWD1s

sorry for suddenly bumping in.

im a fan from Malaysia.

just wanna inform to you guys that after soooo looonggggg,

Xing's My Girl is in the list for a k-pop radio show in Malaysia.

the chart is called Saimon san ichiban chart from 988 Radio.

ahhhh. im blabbering too much.

but yeah, the main point is, Xing is making their name in Malaysia too. lol xD

do vote if you understand chinese. or if you're from Malaysia.

http://988.com.my/simonsan_ichiban.asp

that's all from me.

^ I would go vote but...I can't read Chinese!! T__T I'm such a failure...*sniffles*

Just watched the video clip!! PD was soOo adorable! >__< He was all biting his lips like he was all shy after his little dance. Keke...Yume seemed like he was kinda shy too. Haha, it was funny with the guy's reaction to Hyesung's singing. Ah, such a powerful voice. ^__^ I wish Yume and JinHyun could've done something too...T__T Aw, guess they were shy. Keke...also, Kevvie's singing was nice, too! ^^

Guest shaaaron

^ I just watched that clip too!! PD was adorable smile.gif He was all shy & everything.

Hehe...so sweet looking too...were they in Japan?

Nah, two Japanese reporters went to the Newface building in Korea. I didn't watch the video yet, but that's what YunAh said. :] GAAAAAH PD looks so adorable in the caps and gif. And the second cap Maiza has, look at Yume's smile.. despite the blurriness. T_T <33 They're so cute.

XING qualifies for main round in 'Korean Song Festival'

Skill-based group XING, who came back to fans recently with their 2nd Single 'My Girl'.

The 4th 'Korean Song Contest' was held in National Theatre and it's main aim is to establish the existence of Korean Pop and find singers who can make use of the traditional instruments of Korea, use different rhythms and melody.

XING has participated with the song 'Hope Arirang' which has the soul of a young person in Korea. It sounds traditional, but modern at the same time.

The qualifying round, which was based around live skills, they chose the best performers by looking at their live skills and their dance skills. Also, they based it on whether the song was modern and original enough to popularize Korean traditional music.

XING has stated that : "Through Hope Arirang, it has passed on the message that every Korean will be able to reach their hopes and dreams. It is easy listening for all age groups, and we aim to not only make it know in Korea, but around the world.

'The 4th Korean Song Contest' takes place on 31st October in the National Theatre and with 1000000 won and 2000000 won prize.

Credits: Daum + double_love123(Trans) + CYNOSTAR.NET

Please please please ask for permission before you take out!!

And well summarizing Yume's Diary Entry of their trip to Ireland.

- He lost his PSP & Coat

- He didn't want to leave

XDD You guys can go read it for yourself at CYNOSTAR.NET. It's the cutest entry cos he was going to "lose" his ticket.

In Ireland...

0497_04.jpg

Credits: Cyworld + CYNOSTAR.NET

DON'T HOTLINK!!

Guest shaaaron

^The lose the ticket idea was so amusing. Hahaha Yume's adorable.

I do hope he feels better. T_T

Credits- Tagged + Cynostar.net

ec9584ec9dbceb9e9ceb939xb1.jpg

First time we actually see him laugh.. captured. Unless I overlooked something else he's laughed in because he usually just chuckles and smiles. :3 I was happy when I saw this picture. How cheesy and cute does he look?

Compare him to the people around him. He looks like the preppy Asian transfer student who's all goody goody.

LOL You know what? I think they are school boys in the MV Yoohak.

Kevin was wearing the same 'uniform' with the emblem and yeah.

Well the direct translation of Yoohak is Study Abroad, so I guess it makes sense?

Oh yeah I think they have another YTN event on the 16th of October too. =_=

I'm getting it all translated. Updates will come slow cos I'm capped. T^T

Guest shaaaron

^You're right. :D So was there a confirmation that the MV they shot was for YooHak?

Dude that would make total sense.. "Study Abroad.." o_o Ireland... Korean guys... from Korea. (One from America as well)

I'm getting excited. Haha.

Archived