Xing Official Thread

Guest MEMENTO

Guest maizakichi

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...476D40A1977.jpg

oh..he likes to expose his chest so much..nyahhaah...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...9E8B6FE3573.jpg

and what's that? a popsicle? a marker? or a light stick? hehehe

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/FL...07DAAE7D035.jpg

did something happened to him?..looks like everyone is trying to console him..

thanks for the pics

i guess that one was the same event as this?

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7586/11...80784500ly1.jpg

in my folder it was dated july 22 06..drom doubles501 forum..

i think it was when the chinese fans went to xing ent..

and..i haven't "seriously" draw something since high school..hehhe

college doesn't really require me to draw something..lol.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silver_byul

just found out that kibum is suffering from rhinitis which is an inflammation of the nose or its mucous membrane >_<

for those who are wondering why he says that his nose hurts in his entries ^^ hope he gets better!

Guest ipingu

omgosh when i first saw the little thumbnail pictures in one of the first posts i think i was like hmm... yunho? yunho? and yunh? o___O i thought most of the groups looked lik yunhos lol but now i see the bigger pictures ;]

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

alright i went therough the pages i missed

the Mv with the dog and all is soo cute

and yea.....i agree we need to keep this thread alive.....so when's there album coming out? i thought someone said june...

Guest canityo

^ We don't know when it'll be released. But XING ent. said in Summer and Korea's Summer is June. So we assume it's June. :]

And to make my post more full here's a picture.

07052002.jpg

07052001.jpg

Credits: Cafe + CYWORLD + CYNOSTAR.NET

No hotlinking & if taken out, with full credits please!

Guest maizakichi

just found out that kibum is suffering from rhinitis which is an inflammation of the nose or its mucous membrane >_<

for those who are wondering why he says that his nose hurts in his entries ^^ hope he gets better!

wee..thanks..i really thought he means plastic surgery..wahahha..

^ We don't know when it'll be released. But XING ent. said in Summer and Korea's Summer is June. So we assume it's June. :]

And to make my post more full here's a picture.

wee..i'm still hoping that my dream would come true about xing releasing their new single on june 8..wahhaa...

thanks for the pics...

Yeah, the poor guy. Well...I hope the surgery goes well^^ Hhehe! YunAh those Yume pics are HOT! I think he looks A LOT like se7en in the 3rd pic. Single? We shouldnt get our hopes up. There's literally NO NEWS on the single, so why should we get our hopes up? I'm losing it. I wan't Summer to come soon, even if it means Winter for me.

Guest canityo

I'm all good right now. I'm very proud I managed to find some XING pictures and 4 Yume quizzes/Q&A. XD

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + Me

P-D looks like a little boy. XD And curse that blurry picture. -.-

Guest maizakichi

^

1st pic..why does marumir always stand beside the fan -_-

nyahahah...

2nd pic..haha i also have a copy of that one..heheh

still from junior mag

138850.jpg

and hyesung

xing1981.jpg

credits to xingstar, cyworld and me

Guest canityo

^ Kibum & Kevin is always next to them and least one of them has a hand on the fan's shoulder. *narrows eyes*

The first picture of the bottom row, Kevin looks like his going to jump off that thing. ._. And the guy looks random holding the thing way up high.

Hyesung looks so cute and tanned in his school picture. His hair reminds me of someone in an anime or something. XD It's so blurry. D: I wish there was a clear picture.

Here's Yume being compared to other people: Yunho, Donghae...etc

yuemcompared.jpg

yumecompared.jpg

Credits: CYWORLD + Me

Yunho, Donghae and Se7en fosho...but not so much the last guy. Which I don't know who he is.

Guest loveprint

Isn't the last guy still Kim Hyun Joong? Cause it looks like him and it says SS 501 haha I don't know.

I love those pics in the Junior Mag. They just show them getting ready for the pshoot and during the shoot and all that fun stuff. XD Sorry Cammy forgot to scan them and I still haven't got a scanner. Not really Cammy's fault because they were at the end where nobody would notice unless you were looking for it. Which was me rofl. But yes.

HyeSung looks incredibly cute. He reminds me of one of my friends in that pic.

Guest maizakichi

^ Kibum & Kevin is always next to them and least one of them has a hand on the fan's shoulder. *narrows eyes*

yeah..just like this one

df1557.jpg

i guess they have some kind of "free-pictorial-for-fans day" going on during that time..ahahah

xing star?..i can only recognize marumir's name written on the desciption..lol..

281561976.jpg

young jinhyun

002659438491.jpg

plus a stalker pic of marumir..haha

1138704053.jpg

credit to cyworld and me

Guest clemie186

PICTURES!!! thanks for posting them up!! Really livens up the thread :D

yeah..just like this one

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h235/maizakichi/df1557.jpg

i guess they have some kind of "free-pictorial-for-fans day" going on during that time..ahahah

credit to cyworld and me

awww aren't they just adorable there??

i think we should all have a xing gathering in korea, meet the boys and get pictures of us with them XDXD

wishful thinking

Guest illusions
I'm slowly losing the Xing in me, too. I agree Cammy, they're really not being fair to us. Sometimes I just want to get over all of this but I think harder and they have so much potential and all of that and it feels wrong letting go. But they have given us hardly anything to go on. This is why so many talents go unheard of. There are so many good talents but due to the fact that they're not promoted in the right way or merely enough, people miss out.

But with that said I don't think I'll ever stop being their fan but.. you know? Just argh.

lols i see what your saying but i dont think i`m losing xing though =]

i am really anticipating for their next album

i cant wait to see them on shows promoting their music

i hope they would be able to get best new comer boy band ;]

PICTURES!!! thanks for posting them up!! Really livens up the thread :D

awww aren't they just adorable there??

i think we should all have a xing gathering in korea, meet the boys and get pictures of us with them XDXD

wishful thinking

yeah we should!!!!

i just told my sister last night that i must meet kibum

lmfao i hope i can really meet him though :tears:

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

omgosh yeah yume DOES look like all these korean celbes mixed together hehehe

he's so amazingly hot

Guest loveprint
i cant wait to see them on shows promoting their music
lol that's the thing. The ones who have followed Xing since the beginning have been waiting a hell of a long time for it. Almost half a year to be exact. Don't you think that wait has been too long?

Archived