[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hillz3388

^ i know..i understand that bit.....

but after clicking that....

the other box doesnt show up...so yeh...

confused! >.<

thanx for ur help tho..and once again..thanx for the translationz! ^^;

ill just give up....o might try again some other time! siGhz*

Guest amydien

Hmm...I tried installing the cb software in my computer once, but my anti-virus protection wont let me d/l the program....said it wasnt safe. :(

Guest jingjuna

^dreamweaver will probably come back with one

does anybody have HQ of today's episode?

and also if someone makes a megaupload link i will add it to the first post^^

Guest ryisakooguy

^hmm you dont have to worry about clubbox not being safe, because as far as i know, i think its the safest sharing program on my comp.

what you should try is turning off your antivirus protection, install it, then turn it back on. give it try...

what kinda of anti virus do you have? i have norton antivirus 05. maybe i could help you out even more if you have the same antivirus.

btw, no hq out yet? ;(

Guest amydien

^hmm you dont have to worry about clubbox not being safe, because as far as i know, i think its the safest sharing program on my comp.

what you should try is turning off your antivirus protection, install it, then turn it back on. give it try...

what kinda of anti virus do you have? i have norton antivirus 05. maybe i could help you out even more if you have the same antivirus.

btw, no hq out yet? ;(

^yeah I have norton antivirus 2005 too. Everytime I start d/l cb program, the warning thingy pops out and recommends I dont permit it. I'll try again. Thanks!

I wanna see part 2 also! Im still watching the first part...haha...Im so behind! :D

...But I'm slowly starting to like this new Heroine 6 casts. ... She's the woman who got married and divorced recently. I CAN"T BELIEVE THE PD KEPT HER! She's so annoying as heck!! But other than that, i like the casts. The new girl with the high tone voice is funny. And the other new girl seems like another girl like Shim Eun Ji...

hehehe, i hafta agree with snoopy--- she's (Lee Hye Yeong) my least favorite person on the show too. Guess she didn't have another job offer elsewhere, so they had to keep her on. :rolleyes: The guy guests for next week's show looks great, but i'm so not looking forward to her & MC Mong... he can do much better. <_< nah, just kidding.... sort of. :lol:

Last nite's show was fun... i only wished they could've pulled off a win at the end...shucks, only by a fraction of a second! They shoud've made more faces at him to run out the clock. Darn, that masked guy! :lol:

anyways, i'm a little slow this week, but as usual, you can get the LQ of this week's show in my cb now, too. thanks! :P

KBS Happy Sunday Heroine 6 - Kim Hyun Joong, Jang Woo Hyuk, Kim Jong Min, etc. (2005-12-18).asf [114.4MB]

available in my CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

YSI: :D

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VG7HZF...FQ2ABG68TEFDLLP

sorry for taking so long. didn't work till the third try. :mellow:

Thank U so much for uploading! not only for this one but for so many other files! Thanks again for your hardwork in pleasing us with links!!!

Archived