[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLurBLur

haven watched this show in a while... but i started watching to see how the 2 new MCs will do.... and i just finished watching the 05.11.27 episode.... i have to say that the new format is great !!! the classroom thing is hilarious.....

i didnt know that there were subs out until i came here.... wow yoojeong, you are translating heroine 6 too !!??? you are the best !!!! and you are super fast too !!! do u mind if i call u 'Translator Incredible' from now on??? :lol: and also not forgetting debbii for subbing... all you guys are great !! :)

i have a question regarding the subs... did our 'Translator Incredible' start translating from the 05.11.27 episode?? or are translations made for episodes before that as well??

Guest ryisakooguy

i have a question regarding the subs... did our 'Translator Incredible' start translating from the 05.11.27 episode?? or are translations made for episodes before that as well??

^yeap your right. started from the 05.11.27 episode. i think its great that we finally got subs for heroine 6 now. im starting to think that this is the best show out there right now, especially with the new format, girls, games. im starting to think that this show can be better than xman...? :o

Guest jew-lee

There was an error on the subs, one of the lines appeared throughout the show cuz there was a mistake made in the timing process. And it can't be helped since the subbers and timers are working hard and fast to get it to us as soon as they can (which we really really appreciate). It wasn't a big deal, but in case anyone wants it, here are the new links to the version that I fixed ^^

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KTYN3W...JU1BM2O0WHHL5WI

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10Q5XYM...1W2UJ4SLS93AGWU

Thanks to the translations and subs, you did a marvelous job ^^

Enjoy everyone

thanks alott!!!!!!!!!Cant wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!

Guest MiSsNaNa

^yeap your right. started from the 05.11.27 episode. i think its great that we finally got subs for heroine 6 now. im starting to think that this is the best show out there right now, especially with the new format, girls, games. im starting to think that this show can be better than xman...? :o

hehe i think so too XD i'm starting to like this better than xman :blink: i think heroine 6 is harlarious even xman don't crack me up like heroine 6 :D haha ahh i luv it .. thx so much to the people that took their time to translate and subbed this XD i greatly appreciate it ahh i luv u guys :P

Guest 321stars

thanks so much for the subs yoojeong and debbii

i enjoyed the first part =D actually i've always enjoyed heroine6

but with the subs and new format its even bettter !

Guest bubblepeach

^ I actually enjoyed Heroine 6 more than X-Man for last week's episodes. ^^'

For last episode? Yeah, me too.

I kinda miss the dance part at the beginning of the show though. Sometimes the guest do some silly dances :lol:

Archived