Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackwhitegal9021

OMG. hes MC-ing too? AHHHHHHH!!! nw im like really REALLY jealous of all th ppl goin to HB D:

hey anw, i duno much bout this HB thing, but is there any chance they'll come out with a DVD of it or sth? like hw they cme out with those DVDs' of wdv band's concerts. (?)

Guest jojojooo

at times like these. i question WHY I DONT LIVE IN THE STATES!! or gone there to study. MANN!! I WANNA GO TO HOLLYWOOD BOWL!!! BRIAN WILL BE THERE!! & SO MANY OF MY other LOVERS WILL BE THERE!!! =(((( whoever is going to it! plz take mad pics eh? haha.

Guest .alyak_

Is that how short the shelf-life is for Korean promotion? Not sure about in the US, but it seems 3mos too short.

Yah. 3 months. But if an artist is doing really well, like FTTS's with Transition, than they their promotion activities are extended. :sweatingbullets:

im kinda lost with this hollywood thingo

anyone wanna explain it too mee ?!?!

nd brian was on survival??

waahts the goodbye thing?? is brian going away??

The Hollywood Bowl takes place in Hollywod, California. Its where many artist come and perform for us overseasers!

Image Survival is not airing anymore. I think Lisa mentioned because of low ratings....but that survival episode took place last year.

The goodbye thing is a performance but it'll be his last performance. That's what it means by "Goodbye". But dont sweat about it.

Lisa confirmed that this week is not Brian's Goodbye! :sweatingbullets:

_Kayla.

Guest lilazn04

that is so cool for brian to be the MC of the show!!! now i really wish i can go there to watch. i bet he gonna speak english and the people there are so lucky to hear brian speaking english live!!

dreamwaver: thanks for the ep of heroine 6. i cudnt wait to see the part where the girl kissed brian!! wonder wats his reaction?? ^_^

Guest tw2dorkkyy

oh my goodness Brian is MCing also ..im so jealous of those that are going to HB!!

im also wondering i think someone asked this earlier .. would they come out with a DVD for this ??

Guest ayadaokin

yea i know image survival stopped airing, kinda was boring actually, watching it, besides the FTTS parts haha.

i cant believe he's MCing. with EUGENE. it makes me even MORE mad that i cant go! and i didnt know about the goodbye thing. do you mean goodbye as in, he's leaving the music industry aka like singing and making albums, and FTTS!? or goodbye as in, last performance? eitherway i dont want him to be doing any goodbying, eh?

sorry to be freaking out haha.

Guest .alyak_

do you mean goodbye as in, he's leaving the music industry aka like singing and making albums, and FTTS!? or goodbye as in, last performance? eitherway i dont want him to be doing any goodbying, eh?

Last performance for that album promotion. Not goodbye as his career. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mskama

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS I WAS READING THROUGH THESE ENTRIES...I STARTED GETTING WORRY THAT HE WAS FINISH W/ HIS CARRER, BUT AS I CONTINUE READING..IT BECAME CLEAR...THANKS EVERYBODY 4 MAKING THAT CLEAR..

BRIAN JOO AJA AJA FIGHTING!!...SARANGHAE!

Guest ayadaokin

Last performance for that album promotion. Not goodbye as his career. :sweatingbullets:

ohh hahahah. got it. sorry, had a panic attack/no common sense moment.

i feel dumb <_<

^ he did have his goodbye specials on inkigayo and music bank this weekend, just not music core. ^_^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - A Year In The Winter Goodbye Special on Inkigayo (2007-03-18) [wackycashew].avi [23.6MB]

Brian - A Year In The Winter Goodbye Special on Music Bank (2007-03-18) [wackycashew].avi [20.8MB]

Guest mcmelly

OMG BRIAN IS MC-ING AT HOLLYWOOD BOWL???????? O.O THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!!! >< i wish i could go T____T im having my mid-years while the hollywood bowl event T__T *sigh*

lisa we're allowed to download from clubbox right?? im still kinda mixed up wit the clubbox thingy..

Guest .alyak_

^ he did have his goodbye specials on inkigayo and music bank this weekend, just not music core. ^_^

So he did have his goodbye special this week. Sad to see him perform his last performance on stage. But i'm excited for May :rolleyes:

_Kayla.

lisa we're allowed to download from clubbox right?? im still kinda mixed up wit the clubbox thingy..

i haven't had any problems so far. :)

kayla: are you going to HB? :unsure:

available in my CB

[HQ] Star King - Brian, Kang In, Shin Dong, Kim Kyung Rok, Haha, Noh Sa Yeon, Ji Sang Ryul, etc. (2007-03-17) [700.3MB]

Guest lilazn04

oon star king, wat is this ep about?? are there caps of brian?

by the way did brian promote 2 or 3 songs from his album? if so, hwo come they promote very little songs from one album?

Guest .alyak_

kayla: are you going to HB? :unsure:

I've talked it over with my parents. Sadly i can't go. Finanical problems: Plane Ticket + Concert Ticket + More for other uses. :rolleyes:

Aish. Its okay though. Hopefully next time i can go. And by that time, i hope i can get a job... :sweatingbullets:

Thanx for the Star King. Didn't know he was on there again...Clubbox has been down for me lately again...it wont budge. Even the full gameshows....

oon star king, wat is this ep about?? are there caps of brian?

by the way did brian promote 2 or 3 songs from his album? if so, hwo come they promote very little songs from one album?

When i get Star King downloaded, i'll be back with caps....This isn't the first time Brian came on Star King. This is his second time.

I guess the max or the most i've seen is 3 songs. But in Brian's case, he only performed 2 songs. 2 is the average amount of songs a singer gets to promote.

And i think the extra song is for when that album is really successful, like Transition and Buzz's Effect. ^^

_Kayla.

^ i hear ya, kayla. it is a bit tough, eh? even though i'd love to go, i know i can't with the expenses and taking time off work. maybe some other time in the future. :D

didn't know brian was on star king again either. just found out from his schedule at brianjoo.co.kr (which has more accurate updates than the FTTS official webbie). :rolleyes:

available in my CB

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Exclamation Mark 74434 - Brian, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyung Joon, Tae Jin Ah, Seo In Young, Jo Hye Ryun, Jo Hyung Ki, Jung Sung Ho, etc. (2007-03-17) [wackycashew].avi [255.3MB]

i decided not to upload the full show for this since it's less than half of the full 700MB clip. ^_^

Archived