Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ if you mean an older file or an unpopular file, then it can't be helped. it might take longer to start. =0

brian was on m.net m! countdown yesterday according to his schedule. strange that it shows music core on saturday though. i think music core's cancelled this weekend and there will be special programming due to the new year holiday. =)

i really wanna download brian clips from CB

but i cant run CB setup on mac..

is there another way to install CB on mac?

or anywhere to dl the clips?

thanks ya

Guest treeesaa

thanks for the caps!

awwwwww i miss ftts! aaaaaah brian's glasses *OGLGLGL* -drool-

HAHA brian's NJ thing xD darn dorkkkkkkkk (((((((:

ahhhhh i prefer his old hair better... he's still cute, but i don't find him in that hot way right now. ><

that's kangin? like suju kangin? doesn't look like him o__O i thought he was andy for a second.

^^lol you're talking about the guy on the other side of brian right? that's not kangin...i dunno who he is. kangin is on the other side of heechul. i'd show the picture but it has nothing to do with brian and i might get yelled at by the mods. :ph34r:

i like brian with short hair:D wasn't really digging his long hair he had in the beginning of kajima =x

HAHAH this might be old but i just saw this and it cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5vRv18EoYs

he makes fun of junsu again! then he does his bit from the sunkist cf:D:D

Guest tw2dorkkyy

i like brian with short hair:D wasn't really digging his long hair he had in the beginning of kajima =x

I also like Brian w/ short hair :D

and thanks for the link to that clip! i just watched it even tho i had no idea what they were saying it cracked me up so badly :lol:

brian is such a goofball haha

^^lol you're talking about the guy on the other side of brian right? that's not kangin...i dunno who he is. kangin is on the other side of heechul. i'd show the picture but it has nothing to do with brian and i might get yelled at by the mods. :ph34r:

lol yea its not sub....but still funny....hahaaha...does anyone know what he saying??

Guest vbabie129

man whenever he imitate junsu it freaken hilarious!!!! IF only all his clips are english sub ...that would make tina so happy...and by tina i mean me..haha ^^

ok, not sure which clip dkh8x is using for avatar. maybe it's from their 5th jib days? in which case, i don't have the clip. but i found some other eating-related caps from another show. ^_^

Thnx for the caps. Brian's hair here is, almost, the same style he's sporting now.

What's a satori? One's hometown? Since they have New Jersey for Brian.

Guest treeesaa

^^satori is sort of like an accent...like like how in the US up north speak different from the south and have differnt slang words... they're just making fun of brian bc he's american. :P satori is sort of looked "down" on..or not cool esp in seoul. usually stars that grew up in the south have it (yunho, donghae,etc) so how they talk now is like a coverup. lol am i making any sense?

>>in that youtube clip, (i'm not korean so i dont know what exactly he's saying) but the gist of it is that he's making fun of junsu and how he looked while SSK was singing in the beginning. then everyone wanted him to do his sunkist cf. his expression was hilarious when he saw that everyone started crowding around him :D

LOL yeah i thought it wasn't kangin :/ just didn't look like him o__O thanks for that xD

aww i liked his kajima hair, he was HOTTTTTT. i loveeeee his Transition hair though, omgggggg *DROOL* btw i lovee your siggy xD SO CUTEEE!

^^satori is sort of like an accent...like like how in the US up north speak different from the south and have differnt slang words... they're just making fun of brian bc he's american. :P satori is sort of looked "down" on..or not cool esp in seoul. usually stars that grew up in the south have it (yunho, donghae,etc) so how they talk now is like a coverup. lol am i making any sense?

>>in that youtube clip, (i'm not korean so i dont know what exactly he's saying) but the gist of it is that he's making fun of junsu and how he looked while SSK was singing in the beginning. then everyone wanted him to do his sunkist cf. his expression was hilarious when he saw that everyone started crowding around him :D

So it's like here in the US we have southern accent, then NY people, sorta, talk differently from, say, from Cali...thnx for clearing that up, now thinking about Brian's "satori" being New Jersey is :D , though that can be his "satori" too coz I bet he sounds different from someone whose native language is Korean (although to me, they all sound the same).

But I was just wondering, does Korean have different dialects?

Guest candymonster

I heard that something happened to brian..something like he cant sing again because his voice box or something is broken....

anybody know anything?

^ it's called vocal cord knotting. he can still sing, but just has to take it easy. it's recommended for him not to sing live if conditions are not suitable. best is if he takes a real break. we're all concerned about him and hope he gets well soon. ^_^

that clip of brian imitating junsu was on Heroine 6 061210. it was so funny. basically brian was imitating how mesmerized junsu looked when sung si kyung was singing. i guess junsu was in awe of sung si kyung's voice and english singing. :D then everyone wanted brian to do his sunkist CF bit and they all gathered close to watch. :P haha...

yes, i think koreans have different dialects and accents and local language. actually, i think most countries do. you get different accents and slangs and certain words you'd use depending on which part of the country you reside. ^^

and in that pic with brian and hee chul is bae ki sung. he's part of CAN-CAN. =)

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Learn Word - Brian, Kim Hee Chul, Kang In, Seo Ji Young, Jang Yoon Jung, Noh Sa Yeon, etc. (2007-02-18) [700.2MB]

Brian suffers from a vocal cord disease

Brian is a member of the duo Fly to the Sky, who ranked as one of the singers who sold the most albums in 2006. But Brian decided to release a solo album, not because he did not want to sing with Fany anymore but simply because he wanted to show another facet of his talent to his fans. His album was well received by the public.

Sadly, Brain has just learned that he has a disease of the vocal cords and that if it is left untreated, he will likely lose his voice. Brian will still continue to sing but on a lesser basis and in certain cases, he will just have to settle with lip syncing.

Source: KBS World Radio

Please credit http://kpopper.com when posting this elsewhere.

I got this from jayce_gal@bww2

sigh... no!!! :( get some rest! I hope gets it treated....

Archived