Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest ..kaleena..

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

wow, stupid school has made me thirsty for FTTS goodies!! X_X

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, so i thought the remake album would be them singing their old songs again, with their current voices, you know? HAHA, but it turns out they are singing other peopls songs.. DARN IT, i was looking forward to hear how their voices would be like singing their old songs TT^TT

oh wellllll

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S ALMOST THE HAWAII CONCERT!!! HOLY FRACK @#%#$%#$%

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Kaleena: your're back!

yes the hawaii concert if coming up! oh btw i forgot are you going to it?

deb & Antz : yeah most likely why we dont hear from him cuz they are so busy with their concerts.. which really sucks cuz i wont be able to go to any of them!

:( but we at least have their remake album coming up ..

im so FTTS deprived!

heys kaleena! LOL! i thought something similar as well =_=

gah. another month~

=======================================

NEW NEW NEW BLOG POST FROM BRIAN ON MYSPACE ! =)

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Japan was great~!!

Hey ya'll,

Just wanted to say that I had a great time in Japan and to all the fans who came to the Osaka and Tokyo concerts, you guys ROCK~!! I had a blast performing in front of you guys and it was so much fun... I hope we get the chance to go to Japan to perform again... God Bless you all I'm headed off to Hawaii tomorrow night^^

Brian G. Joo

P.S. Anyone who comes to the Hawaii show, better sing out LOUD~!!

YAY NEWS! LOL.

Guest mizahyesung

haha hi guys.. thats definitely true, i just got back from uni an hr ago when i checked that brian updated his blog. i planned to post it up here.. but thanks Antz! haha.. anyway guyss one more thing, Brian IS concerned on his myspace page, i was telling him how im soo worried of the auto adverts that simply flood his page and today i checked that some of the auto adverts were already deleted.. : )

anyhowwww mann finally.. news from brian himself!! haha.. concerts ongoing back to back! :)enjoy those whos going yeaa. and now im jealous > :P

Guest deb.xx.brian

kaleena: WELCOME BACK!! good to see you back after such a long time :D

Antz: damn, you were two steps ahead of me in posting his blog entry XS haha... its great! news from him finally :P he is so sweet!!

ai0no0ff: i agree with you girlieeee!! only if i WAS at hawaii, id sing my heart out till i had no heart left... but wait, thats not good because then i wouldnt be alive... but id still be happy because i died happily... but i dont want to die yet :P BAHAHA. im so stupid!

miza: haha join the club sweetie! i wanna go tooooo :(

hehe it's okay~ i was suscribed to his blog posts and saw i had a new email and yeah saw it a few mins after he posted :x teehee stalker!

oh man i need to get back to watching homey korean :x i need episode 21~ T__T

Guest ..kaleena..
Kaleena: your're back!

yes the hawaii concert if coming up! oh btw i forgot are you going to it?

yea i'm going.. VIP tickets, man!

SYKE.. in my dreams yes TT^TT

yay, a Bra Bra update!!! haha, he sounded like he had such a great time! YAY!

it must have been AMAZING!! no doubt!

freak, how come their company never releases any DVDs of their concerts?? seriously.. now that i think about it, i don't remember ANY ever being released from their debut up til now. or am i missing something? how sad. TT^TT

people in hawaii, get your FTTS goggles on NOW! hahha :DDD

Guest mizahyesung

^ thats definitely true.. (regarding the dvds).. bt i remember SM got published a CD from their 1st live concert back then that was featuring kim jo han. but that was it. a CD? not enoughhh :P we should ask pfull abt this.. theyre treating the boys better than SM did honestly :P

awwww enjoy guysss to those whos going to the hawaii concert, brian's realy looking forward for ur reactions!! please say hi to him for meeee hahahaha as if ppl gona help me on that :P

Guest deb.xx.brian

heee. teaming up with miza here. please say hi to Brian for me anyone :tears: please?

kaleena: omgomg!! vip tickets. and youre going??? ahh!! lucky girliee - have a great time!!

Guest tw2dorkkyy

kaleena: hahaha! same here hopefully ill dream about my own FTTS concert lol...

Antz: thanks for sharing brian's blog post ! aww he is such a sweetie

now i really wish i could go to the hawaii concert boo

Guest mzsmiley

Does anybody have pictures or videos of their concert in Japan?

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.. they should come to the U.S. dang it..somewhere closer to the west or south coast would be perfect.. Hawaii is too far for me :(

I would so pay $300 for VIP tickets so I can hug Brian hahaha I sound so much pervert eh..

I'm so uber hyper right now that I HAD to come here and tell everyone hi!!

I'm a huge FTTS fan and I freaked when I found out they were coming here to my island...and guyz the concert was soo awesome...I absolutely LOVE Hwanhee's FOB ^_^ it was THE most awesome-est thing ever...well next to Brian's ENGLISH!! It was even more perfect thatn I had imagined...<3

lol AHH I just had to type something some where so I came here XD probably will see me around a lot more for the rest of the night

BRIAN JOO SARANG HAE YO!!! HWAITING!!! <3

Guest Hyunjin808

^

ahahaha. i also went to the concert. it was amazinggg.

i wasn't a hardcore fan of ftts.. but i knew that brian was funny.

however, hwanhee is.. subtle-y funny. +D

...i was moved when they sang the last two songs.. o_o i could feel the power and sadness.. <3

go ftts~ <3

Archived