Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest kelalavue

TO MY FIRST LOVE AND FIRST CRUSH I WANNA WISH YOU THE BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE! I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOTS OF LOVE TO GIVE YOU!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ainaa, you're so cute to do that!! :D

deb, i remember that. it was on True or False and hwanhee was imitating brian talking in english in his sleep. :rolleyes: sooo funny when brian laughed about that. XDDD

i made brian a graphic card, but haven't had a chance to send him a message yet. hopefully, tonight!! :P

yun, i haven't been on that much. i'm only online for a little while at night on weekdays. i was on a little more on sunday. i just usually leave my browser on that site even if i may not be doing anything on it. keke... so many cool things to do on facebook. i think brian's got us hooked. :lol:

happy happy b-day, bri sweetie. :wub: you're the best!!!!! <33333 love yaaaaa!!

Guest deb.xx.brian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN MY PRINCE!!!!

MAY ONLY GOOD THINGS COME YOUR WAY IN THIS YEAR AHEAD

AND MAY GOD KEEP YOU SAFE! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE

ALWAYS WITH YOU & I WILL SUPPORT YOU TILL THE END.

GOD BLESS & HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE

-DEBORAH

Guest -berry-

aww, thanks lisa and kaleena! :blush: i didn't know what to do because i don't really have the artistic skill, so i just did that~ =D and now, i'm running out of post-its! haha!!

kaleena: yes, my name's ainaa~ you think that's a cool name? wow, thanks! you are the first person to say that! :D

blubberli1993: yeah, it can be difficult, but just write anything that you wanted him to know, that's what i did at least~ hehe!! =D now, you can start off by wishing him happy birthday! ^_^

Guest mzsmiley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS AND KIND GESTURES TOWARDS YOUR FANS.. I WISH YOU MANY MANY SUCCESSES IN THE YEARS TO COME.. YOU WILL FOREVER HAVE MY SUPPORT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR WHAT PATH YOU CHOOSE..

MAY GOD PROTECT AND SHELTER YOU FROM HARM..

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CELEBRATING YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH THE THOSE WHO MATTERS MOST :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest maisara

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

AND MAY 2008 BRING MORE SUCCESS TO FLY TO THE SKY!!!

I LOVE YOU, BRIAN!!!

1243.gif

Guest SillyYun

okie i'll add u kaleena :P

u can find mine under wacky's LOL

shes everywhere :P

and

Happy bday BRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabrrrrrrrrrriiiii

iiiiiiiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P

how does it feel being a year older? O_O

Guest ..kaleena..

i'm here to wish Brian a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!! hahhahaha (i really should be doing my HW X_X)

Jan. 10, 2008

HAPPY B-B-B-B-BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!!!!

fb021a2680764261aec7411ia5copy.jpg

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE THIS WONDERUL YEAR OF YOUR LIFE!!!

you DEFINITELY DESERVE THE BEST!

we'll be looking forward to more of your outrageous, hilarious, adorable, awesome things you do!!!

070623yinzhong2vf8copy.jpg

rahahahaha

Guest NO NAME?

briansbday08wx7.png

Happy Birthday Brian! I wish you the best in everything!

Anyone notice how Brian's Facebook profile is filled with so many applications? Haha.

Guest sonofdork

HAPPY B-DAY BRIAN! Hope you'll have a great and unforgettable day with your beloved ones! Stay healthy and always give us the bright smile of yours!

OMG I'M SO BAD.

i totally forgot his birthday.

but i knew it was soon! but forgot it was today! argh how can i forget it's 6 days after mine.

BRIAN OPPA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABEEEEEEE!

i hope you had such a great day today. hope you made the most of it and enjoyed every second of it, because it only comes once a yearrrrrr!

always fully supporting you all the way <3 love ya lotsssssss!

xoxoxoxxxxxxxxx

Archived