Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest deb.xx.brian

wow, all these birthday messages. wouldnt it be great if he got to see so many of them here? :D

monica: are you in the account with the email brianmgjoo@gmail.com? if so, then if you look under his pic, somewhere in those many tabs there is a 'send brian a message' button. wank that & the message composing page should show up! :P

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ awww. i missed out on HEAPS so i'm really behind on his variety shows right now :ph34r:

but watching homey korea is making up for it! it's seriously freaking hilarious.

even if it may be scripted, i forget it sometimes HAHA.

so funny. he cooks, he cleans, he sings, he's built, he's good looking.. he really is perfect HAHAHA. so weird! XD

Guest deb.xx.brian

Lisalovestvxfq: aww girlie, cheer up! im sure that he will add you sometime very soon, he probably has hundreds of pending requests atm... as far as im concerned, he's dealing with all those msgs and everything very well :D

mzsmiley: i know, me too. but it's a resting period for brian right now, which i think is really helpful for him... im just enjoying myself watching old shows... :P

Antz: haha XD he IS the perfect guy... although it's scripted, everything on Homey Korean feels so real, probably cuz he IS like that in real life. :D

gosh, brian is speedy!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: i got a reply from him at 2:29am korean time for my b-day message to him. :D *dances* he said thanks and wished me a happy new year. :wub: I LOVE BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!! *pinches self* it's reeeeeeal!!! :P

this is the card i made for him. ^_^ i had a message for him as well, but that's personal. XD keke~

happybdaybrianyo4.jpg

Guest tw2dorkkyy

Lisa: awww thats so cute! lucky you haha brian is so sweet! :wub:

Antz: I know he is like the PERFECT guy out there ..kinda weird and hard to believe but its true hahha

Guest NO NAME?

Lisa: Haha! Brian sure is pretty fast in replying back to messages. I also received a reply from him today saying thanks for the birthday message and he also greeted me a belated happy birthday. Such a sweet guy.

Guest mzsmiley
eep. Brian replied my birthday message too! i can't believe it, it's my third reply already. he is so so so sweet.

Awee congrats dear! I got my 2nd reply from him today.. keke I'm sooooooooooo happy!

It's awesome to know that Brian is considering working in a drama.. I love be so ecstatic if that project came true.

Guest -berry-

^i got my 2nd reply from him too!! yesterdayyy!! i read it before i went to school~ i was smiling all day yesterday,i think my friend became so annoyed because i kept on saying it to her~ lols!

Guest ..kaleena..

^ cooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want i want! hahahaha

Awee congrats dear! I got my 2nd reply from him today.. keke I'm sooooooooooo happy!

It's awesome to know that Brian is considering working in a drama.. I love be so ecstatic if that project came true.

WHAT?! He's considering working on a DRAMA!!!>???? nuh uh?? where have i been??

that would just be LOVE! <3

omoommmoomooo, (full of envy) hahaha, congrats to everyone who has been tainted with Brian's messages! uwahhhhh

ladedadeda

just a random thought: remember that LL episode where this girl asked them to PR themselves in a sexy way (before the relay race to the heart chair) and it was Brian's turn, and he starts crawling on the floor and said "for you" and did a crazy back bend thing! OMG, i was about to die from laughter! hahahaha xDDDD

Archived