Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tw2dorkkyy

^^ hey thanks for sharing the article !! will take time finish reading it .. as they mentioned this in the article "respectable and talented artist in the K-Pop industry, a legend if we may say so.." <-- thats awesome! makes me really proud of him ahaha :D

and wants to venture into acting ! i think thats a great idea

Guest mzsmiley

Aweeeeeeee... Brian replied to my message on Facebook to wish me a Happy New Year

**Faintssssssssssssssssssss.. I'm so giddy now** I'm so glad he's actually taking the time to respond to all of his fans messages. A small gesture like that shows us not only what a great entertainer he is, but also what a GREAT PERSON he is. I just absolutely adore him more and more everyday.. and will never stop. Fighting Brian!!!

Guest deb.xx.brian

so great to see that Brian's been replying so many fans! awesome for all of you! :D

monicaaaa: I'm not sure about ALL, but he does reply a LOT. he's replied me twice already! work up that courage & give it a shot!

dreamweaver: lisaa! hehe you found me there :P yeah me too, i made a myspace cuz of him then moved to facebook cuz of him too! but it turns out that facebook is really awesome XD haha... he hasnt let me hug him yet :( but he replied me & i was like OMG!

Antz: lol XDDD i was laughing at your comment so hard, my tummy hurts now. :P yes, he is making girls fall for him all over again & again... :P

Guest hydz71
HAHAHA. this "reply back to messages" on FB is making so many girls fall in love with brian more HAHAHA.

and i don't know if he realises that. i find it hilarious XDDD heeee.

^^^true! true! haha; am a lurker in this thread, luv brian so much; he messaged me back at FB and I was like smiling the whole day, soooo happeeeee!!! somebody please pinch me :D

Guest mzsmiley

Hmm I wonder if Brian has insomnia.. he seems to be on FB at odd hours.

I hope he's getting enough rest.

Thanks for sharing the recent interview, I would love nothing else than to see Brian in a drama. I wish FTTS would tour in the states :blush:

Guest Angel1430264265

That would be one tour that would have me packing and flying out in a heart beat, and i swear i hate planes, i'm almost ready to faint before we even lift off (i've had one too many bad experience in them), i don't like them for anything but a chance to see Brian, yeah i'd be onboard in no time. :blush:

Guest mzsmiley
That would be one tour that would have me packing and flying out in a heart beat, and i swear i hate planes, i'm almost ready to faint before we even lift off (i've had one too many bad experience in them), i don't like them for anything but a chance to see Brian, yeah i'd be onboard in no time. :blush:

hahah I know what you mean.. I hope FTTS will be in the upcoming 08 Hollywood Bowl. I'm already starting to plan for that just so I can see Brian. :wub:

Guest kimiye-chan

I'm still in shock that he actually checks his FB lol...do you guys know for sure if he it's his?? because i want to get a facebook...

Guest Angel1430264265
hahah I know what you mean.. I hope FTTS will be in the upcoming 08 Hollywood Bowl. I'm already starting to plan for that just so I can see Brian. :wub:

One can only hope that they will be there..lol

Guest kawaiiayumi

i really hope someday he'll do a US album because lately i've noticed his voice is just so...clean and sultry...its great.

random i know but i had to tell somebody you know.

+ brian is cute and hilarious to BOOT

Guest mzsmiley
HEY..I LIKE TO KNOW HIS FACEBOOK USER NAME...I MEAN..I LIKE TO ADD HIM TOO...THANKS.

Search his email brianmgjoo@gmail.com in Facebook to see his profile.

I would seriously be in heaven if Brian had an English album for his non-korean fan base. :blush: :blush:

Guest ..kaleena..

OH MAH GAHHHHHH!!! i envy you ladies!! RAWR!! hahahaha

i want Brian to message me!! did you guys write on the Wall thing or did you guys actually message him? hahaha, i am sooo lost.. i don't know how to work FB AT ALL! rofl. (add me joobie fans!!!)

haha... i just sent him a "hug".. kinda embarassing XD

but WOWOWOW, i LOVE LOVE LOVE his michael Jackson Dance on the SBS Gayo thing, i only wish it were longer! hahahaha, great stuff, man!

and is it just me, or did his voice improve EVEN MORE?!?!?! (not that it wasn't already GOOOD before) but omg, i had to rewatch that video sooooooooo many times. sooo dreamy *drools*

Brian, why are you so cool? lol

edit*

Q2: What are your New Year’s Resolutions, that’s if you have any?

A2: To get back into shape and build a healthier body… To be stronger emotionally because I am way too sensitive… and to spend more time with God and build-up my spiritual life…

(He likes to work out and is very religious. Brian…hope u finish reading that Bible of yours soon ^^)

HAHA, omo, get back in shape? you are already muscular, mister! hahaahha. if his arms get any bigger, it'll go from watermelons to pumpkins! hahahaha

awwww, he's sensitive.. like me. eeehhhk. aigoo, he's so religious also. what a good guy! haha

Guest deb.xx.brian

Kaleena: i just msged him and he replied... i know how you feel, thats how i felt when people were getting myspace messages & i wasnt! just go message him & im sure he'll reply.

Guest mzsmiley
HAHA, omo, get back in shape? you are already muscular, mister! hahaahha. if his arms get any bigger, it'll go from watermelons to pumpkins! hahahaha

awwww, he's sensitive.. like me. eeehhhk. aigoo, he's so religious also. what a good guy! haha

HAHAHA I know right.. he's already in perfect shape. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I just adore him so much I don't know what to do with myself.

Guest SillyYun
There's an interview of Brian!!!!!! REAL ENGLISH INTERVIEW!!!

http://shenyuepop.com/2008/01/04/shenyuepo...view-brian-joo/

Thanks for sharing the link..for lazy soompi friends..:P im pasting it here

To our lovely and valued ShenYuePop readers,

We’ve been very busy lately creating relationships with stars in the K-Pop industry. Our goal at ShenYuePop has always been to bring you the latest and greatest news, and what better way than to bring the news directly to you from major players in the industry?

Brian Joo is a very respectable and talented artist in the K-Pop industry, a legend if we may say so, and even with his grueling schedule, Brian found the time to provide us with an exclusive interview!

Well, without further ado, here’s our first exclusive celebrity interview (of many to come)!

Q1: It’s already the year 2008!! Do you have anything you want to do in this New Year?

A1: I wanna go into acting and hopefully into Hollywood to break into the US market… Just Like Yun Jin Park(from “LOST”) and James Kyson Lee(from “HEROES”)

(Lost and Heroes are two of his fav. tv shows!! Oops, he made a mistake in his answer…it’s Kim Yun Jin, not Park Yun Jin..hehe)

Q2: What are your New Year’s Resolutions, that’s if you have any?

A2: To get back into shape and build a healthier body… To be stronger emotionally because I am way too sensitive… and to spend more time with God and build-up my spiritual life…

(He likes to work out and is very religious. Brian…hope u finish reading that Bible of yours soon ^^)

Q3: We heard that Hwanhy’s coming out with a solo album. Is it true and can you give us any info at this time about it?! Even if it’s the slightest tidbits ^^

A3: Well, Hwany is going to be releasing a solo album but, since he’s busy with is drama “SaRangHae”, I don’t have an exact date when that will be released… sorry, for not being much help to you…

(yay!! Can’t wait for his album and drama ^^)

Q4: So you guys are having the “Ready to Launch” concert in Hawaii on February 9th. Why did you guys choose to have it in Hawaii instead of a place where there are more fans, like in LA?!

A4: Well, to be honest, Hawaii contacted us and wanted us to do a show there and I’ve never been there so I am looking forward to it… And it’s not that we’re not trying to do shows in other areas, but we just need time to talk to business people in those areas and we need to get sponsors… I hope you understand…

(fans, start booking your tickets and get ready to party!!)

Q5: Have you ever thought of crossing over to the US or just coming out with an English album?

A5: Plenty of times, but timing is always an issue… Cause we always end up doing other things to keep us from doing all the things we want to do… Hopefully, one day… I’ll get to live that dream of breaking out into the States

(Brian, never give up, hwaiting!!)

Q6: It’s almost your’s and Hwany’s birthday!! Is there anything special you guys want to receive or do?!

A6: I know this’ll sound like an obvious answer, but I really appreciate and love all the gifts our fans give us… even the little things… Although, I do know that I’m getting a few HUGE gifts this year, like a computer, monitor, speakers, and so on… I LOVE MY FANS~!

(Brian’s birthday is on the Jan. 10th and Hwany’s is on the 17th!! Now…I gotta find his address…haha…fans please don’t stalk him!!)

And Brian (if you’re reading this), THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to reply back to us!! We really appreciated it!! I really can’t stop thanking you for this!! I love you!!

Full Credit When Posted Elsewhere

Credits: Brian Joo @ Facebook (brianmgjoo@gmail.com), Tifa Cheung @ FTTS Group on Facebook (for pic)

Credit for ShenYuePop.com : Michelle

Editor: ShenYue! + Johnnydorama

No Additional Credit Should Be Added

--------------------------------

PS: whose giving computer and monitor and speakers O_O

dorky,lisa,kaleena..its u! right?!?!! its u its u! just kidding :P

actually its maria :P LMAO! just kidding..

sooooooo no plans? :( i'll make something on 10th jan here.. :P

Archived