Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest wateva

hmmmmm.... i always thought Brian is such a hottie and soooo talented, but couldnt he name his FIRST solo album somethng else rather than 'the Brian'...hehe...it seems his bringing his quirky sense of humar into his music career also....oh well.... but im lovin his live performances, looks like his really putting his ALL in his singing...woot woot go The Brian!!!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest da hee

^ i think there was a MEANING behind ' the brian'..i thought it was a little eccentric at first as well, but the more i thought about, the more it made sense. i think he was trying to extricate himself from fly to the sky, and made it clear that this was HIS very own SOLO album;hence, THE BRIAN.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Happy Sunday Heroine 6 - Brian, Ji Hyun Woo, Choi Si Won, Shin Dong, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Jung, Park Sang Min, etc. (2007-01-07) [700.3MB]

[HQ] Happy Sunday CD 1 - The Nice Guy Period (Park Eun Hye) 070107 / Herione 6 @ 43:20 [700.7MB]

I thought some people may be interested in this... ^_^

Do NOT take this cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

[Audio] Brian & Lee Jung - Now & Forever with Ji Hyun Woo on guitar on Heroine 6 (2007-01-07) [wackycashew].mp3 [2.5MB]

omg. on star golden bell. when that lady used her stomach and hit brian. holy. he like FLEW

T_T

LOL.

that was soo hilarious thoguh. i was cracking up soo bad. HAHA.

i lurve brian though ehehahhas. <3

i literally lol-led when that happened. she was scary, though.. :ph34r:

he totally flew, it was so freaking hilarious but i felt so sorry for him. and sung shikyung, haha.

i wish he would get more screen time. i hate downloading something and he doesn't do much T_T but he was so hot when he was speaking to eva <33 i LOVE his english, omfg. i just wish he played the game. TT

ahh i finished downloading goldfish today, but soo lazy to watch it. ^^ his first appearance was so funny, i couldn't stop laughing (and drooling) during the whole episode. xDD

yuhgirl 6, hey? ahhhhhh i so can't be bothered downloading it. T__T aww but shiwon and shindong are there.. ahh i'll see how my downloads go. T_T

Guest morrow94

i dont think there are subs for that...BUT i've found a subbed cut of Brian's starwatch that was probably subbed by DBSK fans. it was my favourite part of that episode of starwatch too so god bless the DBSK fans. it's so cute how Brian was teasing Xiah and imitating him! and Xiah was equally cute when he was embarassed and chucked a mini hissy-fit by flapping his arm and letting out a random yell (and to those who know about my past cynicism of DBSK, brace yourself for this revelation - yes, i have converted myself to DBSK-ism...all thanks to that lil cute kid Xiah. lol).

Here's the link for Brian imitation Xiah (with english subs) at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GhnqTFd4A

I saw this and it was hysterical. Its seems like Xiah has a crush on Brian and Brian is always teasing Xiah.

I'm not a DBSK fan but I've always loved Xiah. Not only do I think he has talent but he has the cutest personality.

Totally looking forward to Brian on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter

^ yeah, junsu is so pure and he's so real.. that's why i love him so much. and the fact that he's always with brian.. ROFL. i miss them two together. seeing them on brian's star watch.. i just spazzed so much. ROFL.

BRISU <33333

Guest claustrophobic

I'm not a DBSK fan but I've always loved Xiah. Not only do I think he has talent but he has the cutest personality.

^ yeah, junsu is so pure and he's so real.. that's why i love him so much. and the fact that he's always with brian.. ROFL. i miss them two together. seeing them on brian's star watch.. i just spazzed so much. ROFL.

BRISU <33333

i know this is a brian thread but i just couldnt help quoting you both. Xiah is my latest obsession and it's a constant tug-of-war between him and Brian for clubbox downloads...i cant decide whether to download Brian or Xiah. i was very cynical of DBSK at first but then i heard Xiah's "Timeless" duet with Jang Ri In and i was swept away by his soulful voice. Then i saw him dance in an "O" performance and i was hooked on Xiah-dom. he can really break some dance moves PLUS his personality is too too cute...for the first time there's a guy that can equal Brian's cuteness.

gosh i love the Xiah-Brian hookup. lol. i think Bri's closest with Xiah out of the DBSG boys cos he always gravitates towards Xiah and picks on Xiah. He doesnt seem to enjoy teasing anyone else. i remember seeing this clip on youtube once where Bri was complaining that all the DBSG boys are so friggin tall and they made him feel short so he instantly went and buddied up with Xiah cos Xiah is like, the shortest of the DBSG boys (though i think he's grown since then). But i cant seem to find that clip on youtube anymore...if anyone finds it can you please post the link here? thanks a bunch. can i just ask...in the recent H6 do they still have that boring karaoke/singing game? cos if they do i dont think i can be bothered downloading. gosh that's almost as boring as that True or False show which was a total waste of downloading time since Brian literally only appears for like one tenth of the show. <_<

^ ahh yeah, and on star watch 24.. it looked like he respects yunho~ when yunho was saying that brian will try his hardest (or whatever, i forgot =X) and brian looked thankful and patted yunho's back.. that's just so sweet. but the dongbang boys with fly to the sky.. boy i miss that, a lot. :(

can i just ask...in the recent H6 do they still have that boring karaoke/singing game? cos if they do i dont think i can be bothered downloading. gosh that's almost as boring as that True or False show which was a total waste of downloading time since Brian literally only appears for like one tenth of the show.

OMG. I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY. ROFL. the singing game is so boring T______T i got so peeved last time, but at least junsu and yoochun were there <3 yeah, does anyone know? because i don't know if it's worth downloading, since i need to download other things. T_____T

can i just ask...in the recent H6 do they still have that boring karaoke/singing game? cos if they do i dont think i can be bothered downloading. gosh that's almost as boring as that True or False show which was a total waste of downloading time since Brian literally only appears for like one tenth of the show.

OMG. I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY. ROFL. the singing game is so boring T______T i got so peeved last time, but at least junsu and yoochun were there <3 yeah, does anyone know? because i don't know if it's worth downloading, since i need to download other things. T_____T

Just dl cos of introduction part and maybe for " now and forever " Oh man .

Guest cherlyn

OMG!! brian!

im not really a fan of ftts cos i nv listen to their songs yet (i know im slow) but frm watching all those shows like xman, loveletter etc etc im so i n love with brian!!! hes so freaking hot n cute n he sings well too!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA

did i mention i love his english?? hahah hes too cute le...

read this frm the 1st page... Habit: Rapping in English in his sleep

haha tts so cute la... deep asleep le still can rap??

and his star watch epi with dbsk!! hahha so cute!!! all of my cuties together... hah brian really sounded like junsu.. haha n summore ask junsu how much pocket money he wants for promoting his album.... awww....i love this kind of friendship btw singers... so heartwarming!

yeah, brian and junsu are close. and the other DBSK boys as well. ^_^ they were under the same label for a number of years after all. i remember this youtube clip where brian and junsu were together and he was imitating junsu's voice. :rolleyes: but i haven't seen that other one you mentioned, jen. that sounds funny. i remember reading from Heavenly Sent a while back some translation of a FTTS clip where brian was giving a word of encouragement to DBSK and saying how they're his close dongsangs. :wub:

the Heroine 6 is a tough call... i hate how nowadays the beginning is always at the end of CD1 and some rips can't be properly cut because of audio/video synching problems. :ph34r: they're still doing that karaoke game, which i do find boring and don't even bother to watch. i just watched the Now & Forever part and mp3ed it. still need to watch the brian dance part, which is at the end of CD1 and i can't cut. :vicx: boohoo...

the True of False with brian was kinda boring as well. i just skimmed through it and cut the brian bits to save for myself. :mellow: the DBSK one was actually a bit more interesting. in any case, i'm queuing up Economy Vitamin for today.

i'm upset that i couldn't make Music Core MC or Inkigayo perf. cuts this weekend due to audio/video synching issues. :( hopefully the Music Bank one would work. it really depends on the rip of the file whether or not i can make cuts. -_-

i still need to catch up on star golden bell, new x-man, and love choice from previous weeks. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Explicitj0yee

i know this is a brian thread but i just couldnt help quoting you both. Xiah is my latest obsession and it's a constant tug-of-war between him and Brian for clubbox downloads...i cant decide whether to download Brian or Xiah. i was very cynical of DBSK at first but then i heard Xiah's "Timeless" duet with Jang Ri In and i was swept away by his soulful voice. Then i saw him dance in an "O" performance and i was hooked on Xiah-dom. he can really break some dance moves PLUS his personality is too too cute...for the first time there's a guy that can equal Brian's cuteness.

gosh i love the Xiah-Brian hookup. lol. i think Bri's closest with Xiah out of the DBSG boys cos he always gravitates towards Xiah and picks on Xiah. He doesnt seem to enjoy teasing anyone else. i remember seeing this clip on youtube once where Bri was complaining that all the DBSG boys are so friggin tall and they made him feel short so he instantly went and buddied up with Xiah cos Xiah is like, the shortest of the DBSG boys (though i think he's grown since then). But i cant seem to find that clip on youtube anymore...if anyone finds it can you please post the link here? thanks a bunch. can i just ask...in the recent H6 do they still have that boring karaoke/singing game? cos if they do i dont think i can be bothered downloading. gosh that's almost as boring as that True or False show which was a total waste of downloading time since Brian literally only appears for like one tenth of the show.

oh god me too lol I didn't see what the hype was of DBSK. But then i listened to Jang riin's timeless song and he was featured and he does have nice vocals, and then i started searching Brian in youtube and i saw a clip of changmin some other guy forgot who and junsu and brians mimicking Junsu ^^ they seem so close and Junsu was like trying to hit the camera or something lol. hes funny and adorable like Brian. so i think DBSK is okay now. =X sorry for being off topic lol

Guest misswa

I've just watched Heroine 6 and Brian's performance is worth watching, and dl-ing too if only for that reason :D

He entered with Kajima playing and at one time, I think it's almost the end of the song, he did this knee-slide thingy towards HyunYoung (while lipsyching to his song)

*spazz & die* :lol:

I swear, when I do die, I'll come back in HyunYoung's body. She's getting all of Brian's charms (even if it's only for the show)

Then while Ji HyunWoo (the other guy from Over The Rainbow w/ HwanHee, fyi) played his guitar, LeeJung & Brian did a duet of Now & Forever by Richard Marx, and in the part of the song "Now & forever, I will be your man" Brian pointed @ HyunYoung... :w00t: if I was her, and Brian did that to me, I'll prolly keel over (heart-attack from being too happy? :lol: )

Guest evelyn168

I loved his special perf on MB with Son Ho Young. I think they both did a great job. I'm so happy that Brian learned the steps to SHY's song and was able to dance to it... They really make a good duet together... The funny thing is I was thinking about their group names, g.o.d. and FTTS... They all had to do something about heaven... Maybe they can call themselves that... Haha... I'm just joking... But I'm glad Brian is on so much music shows... I love him singing more than acting crazy on variety shows... I think he's funny, but he just needs to tune it down a bit...

Requesting::

Good, High quality pictures of Brian singing! Thanks <3

well..if you uploaded them already, then it would be great if you posted them. But dont take your time now :) thanks anyways

Want to fill in the blanks?

Brian is sexiest when: he speaks English

Brian is cutest when: he smiles :)

Brian is hottest when: EVERTIMMMME

Brian is dorkiest when: he does the funny butt dance and does the funny things on TV shows

Brian looks fine when: He sings

I love Brian the most when: EVERYTIMEEE

^ i have to ditto your list, yelin. :P but i'll add to it...

brian is cutest when: he does that cute pose while swinging his feet and shaking his head (a la Love Letter)

brian is dorkiest when: he does that gorilla/muscle man dance (a la Love Letter again)

haha...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian & Son Ho Young - Don't Leave + Love Brings Separation on Music Bank (2007-01-07) [wackycashew].avi [36.7MB]

Brian & Son Ho Young - Dance Appearance on Music Bank (2007-01-07) [wackycashew].avi [94.1MB]

i only caught a glimpse of these while making the cuts and it looks fab! what a collab! :wub:

Guest misswa

Want to fill in the blanks?

Brian is sexiest when: he speaks English

Brian is cutest when: he smiles :)

Brian is hottest when: EVERTIMMMME

Brian is dorkiest when: he does the funny butt dance and does the funny things on TV shows

Brian looks fine when: He sings

I love Brian the most when: EVERYTIMEEE

^ Ditto on everything except for the dorkiest-- still dancing but the gorilla dance (other celebs copied it but Brian's version's barnone) B)

I loved his special perf on MB with Son Ho Young. I think they both did a great job. I'm so happy that Brian learned the steps to SHY's song and was able to dance to it... They really make a good duet together... The funny thing is I was thinking about their group names, g.o.d. and FTTS... They all had to do something about heaven... Maybe they can call themselves that... Haha... I'm just joking... But I'm glad Brian is on so much music shows... I love him singing more than acting crazy on variety shows... I think he's funny, but he just needs to tune it down a bit...

What's is this show MB? I'd like to see that :rolleyes:

Archived