[2006] KBS DRAMA AWARDS

200701010002551110_1.jpg

I love Lee Tae-ran & Park Hae-jin together as a couple compared to other couples....look at them...perfect for each other :rolleyes:

...and Park Hae-jin..he's so tall & handsome :blush:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cosmiclatte

why is ha ji won so popular?

im not a fan of her..

where's song hye kyo?

i miss her so much!

Ha Ji Won? just because you don't like her doesn't mean she shouldn't be popular. i think she is a wonderful actress, and is very deserving of winning the award. but that's just my opinion. congrats to all the winners! i agree with most, but not all.

and btw, SHK wasn't in any KBS dramas this year, or any tv drama for that matter.

^ EXACTLY

SHG didn't have any work with KBS this year.

--

I think Ha Ji Won deserves the daesang too, she was exceptionally good in Hwangini.

I think the main reason why i continued watching hwangini is because of Ha Ji Won's acting. she's that good.

i'm not a fan of hers btw.

Guest lovewinter

Does anyone know title of song that YEH performed with that guy.. dunno what's his name.. hehe..

tQ!

His name is Oh Man Seok, Yes I like that song too, glad to see their performance again after Vineyard Man.

Hope someone can tell us the title of the song. Thanks.

Yes, this year's drama award was much better than last year's...I think I still like the 2004 Drama Awards more though. I thought it strange that they'd nominate those from Dae Jo Young, considering the drama is supposedly to be 100 epis, which means there's like 70 epis (35 of the 52 weeks in 2007) left to go, they should have been nominated for the next year instead of this year's.

the 2004 KBS Drama Awards is also a personal favorite of mine...the best year that KBS had since almost all their dramas aired that year were big hits...anyway I was also rooting for Dae Jo-young to win some awards but Seoul 1945 got more awards than they did...I also thought at first that Choi Soo-jung will win the Top Excellence Award but since the drama is still on-going, yeah they should have been nominated for the end of this year

I think Ha Ji-won deserves the Daesang since she really worked hard for Hwang Ji-ni...I haven't seen all the episodes yet but I feel the dedication that she put in the drama

Guest laurene

His name is Oh Man Seok, Yes I like that song too, glad to see their performance again after Vineyard Man.

Hope someone can tell us the title of the song. Thanks.

i think the title was Ahnboo originally sang by Byul featuring Na Yoon Kwon

• 4 years later...
Guest tutuga

The KBS Awards is now available on Youtube!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GIg26aguS4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GIg26aguS4</a>

could u please upload the KBS awards again, I did not have a chance to watch the whole show. Thanks so much

Archived