Japanese Celeb Surgery

Guest snoopi

Really? Some look like they just lost weight and started putting on tons of makeup.

But some...*speechless* some in the good way, some bad. :lol:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SophiaSan

yeahh i think japan is more open about it xD just because its soo common

and the common japanese girl...looks like the befores lmao.

*points to myself* Hahah! even though im only half xD

WOW!!! Those surgeons are really amazing!!! They look much more beautiful than before huh?! So much difference. But actually, Ayumi looks ok even without surgery.

I'm pretty sure Namie Amuro did not take plastic surgery. Although I'm sure she fixed her teeth - not her face or anything. That image was comparing what she started out in Super Monkeys to the present one. -_-

Yeah...Namie definitely didn't have any surgery done. That's at least a 10 year age difference in those pictures. A lot of growing happens between then >.< I know for sure that some of these people had surgery, but others don't look like it at all. They're all pictures from when they were kids, so they hadn't finished growing/developing yet. I know I sure as hell don't look the same as I did when I was a kid. Don't forget that lighting and make-up comes into play, too.

Guest asiansoul

Don't be surprised if some Ayumi fans come in and start throwing fits. I speak from personal experience when I say... that happens.

Anyways. I don't think Namie Amuro got any surgery? At least it doesn't look like it to me.

Hehe it's the nose that Namie did. :)

Guest WhiteMorningStar

I don't see how or why everyone acts surprised when there are more celebs who went under the knife than persons who did not.

The world of entertainment industry is harsh. "Regular" people are getting going under the knife left and right, it only makes sense that these entertainers do too, since their face = money.

And just because they decide to change something about themselves does not make them fake. If that be the case, then people with make up are fake too.

ahhh gorgeous japanese celebs!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard that japanese ppl go to korea for the cosmetic surgery..that's what i heard..it's cheaper...or watever reason..

I'm not sure if it's a lot cheaper in Korea, but some (many?) people in Japan and China believe that Korean surgeons are amazing because they believe that Korean stars are mostly plastic. BUT, this topic proves that Japanese celebrities are just as fake. So... :blink:

Hehe it's the nose that Namie did. :)

Her face is at a different angel in those pics. When I look at any other pics of her with her face in the same position, her nose looks the same.

I don't see how or why everyone acts surprised when there are more celebs who went under the knife than persons who did not.

The world of entertainment industry is harsh. "Regular" people are getting going under the knife left and right, it only makes sense that these entertainers do too, since their face = money.

And just because they decide to change something about themselves does not make them fake. If that be the case, then people with make up are fake too.

Interesting comment. I was wondering about eye-glue. It has the same effect of surgery but does that make a person fake? While I was in Japan the girls used it to get double eyelids but I guess when does a person's image become fake? :unsure:

I guess we could have a whole topic on fake/not fake. It's huge.

Anyway yeah, the changes of these celebrities are dramatic.. but at least we know there's no point in comparing ourselves with these people since many have had their appearances altered <_<

Also people are going to Korea for surgery because they like the soft look and due to the current popularity of dramas etc.

Many of the Koreans celebs have soft features.. funny thing is that most of the people who go there want to look like Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye kyo and Hyori who haven't had surgery LMAO.

But I wouldn't mind going to Japan to look like Suzuki Emi now ~~

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

OMG ... NAMI AMURA

wow... she's so beautiful

THAT'S IT, you know what this means

if i want some plastic surgery, the top two places i will go:

1. japan

2. korea

Archived