Japanese Celeb Surgery

Guest snoopi

if it makes them feel better... but I look at celebs so differently now... before I didn't know, I always use to think why or how come they are so pretty with doubble eyelids... now that I know, they are all fake...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Appolpai

^ That's what I was thinking. Some of them don't look like they got anything done. It's just that their faces matured. But some of them do look like they got something done. Their eyes look kinda weird in the after pictures. =x I wonder...do the Japanese wear circle lenses too?

Guest violet-anne

if it makes them feel better... but I look at celebs so differently now... before I didn't know, I always use to think why or how come they are so pretty with doubble eyelids... now that I know, they are all fake...

whats your point? if they did surgery it means fake obviously. we all knows that.

the most common i can list from is double eyelid aurgery.

i thought koreans were the mostly the ones having small eyes and doing it.

didn't know that it applies to japanese too.

but nevertheless they all look pretty and cute after the surgeries!

Guest AZNbOYreACTI

:o at Gomaki

on the other hand I think that Ai Otsuka just lost some weight...

not sure about the eyes though, because when someone smiles, they sometimes start squinting, which seems to be what Ai is doing in the childhood picture...but in the current ones, she isn't squinting.

are all of these confirmed?

Guest witchyangelkk

Is it just me... or are some of the pictures not showing... Its working now ^^

Some of them really look different, but others if i didnt know.. i would think they just lost some weight.

on the other hand I think that Ai Otsuka just lost some weight...

not sure about the eyes though, because when someone smiles, they sometimes start squinting, which seems to be what Ai is doing in the childhood picture...but in the current ones, she isn't squinting.

I think she has single eyelids in the childhood pics though.. and double in the current ones.. WOW.. i wouldnt have guessed that she had something done though.. She was cute then though, just a lot prettier now ^^

The biggest change i think would be Koda Kumi.. i seriously could not tell that they were the same person O__O

Guest chubzzy

well i believe that many of them, especially celebs will have gone through surgery of some kind. at least they all look better now~ :)

Guest fancy_lotus

I don't think Namie got procedure done besides her teeth. She just looks different because the first pic is taken from the 90's and the way mainstream makeup was done is different from that of today.

I wonder...do the Japanese wear circle lenses too?

They're the ones who invented circle lenses :mellow: .

ahhh gorgeous japanese celebs!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard that japanese ppl go to korea for the cosmetic surgery..that's what i heard..it's cheaper...or watever reason..

Guest just jess

wow... pretty crazy changes. i guess all celebs (korean, japanese, american, etc.) are just normal human beings, excpet they have the money to get new faces. at least they look good now.

Archived