Japanese Celeb Surgery

Guest snoopi

<<*warning: many pics..>>
I know that Japan is notorious for having some of the best cosmetic surgeons in the world

but I didn't really believe it until I saw some of these pictures on another forum.

There were a lot more however I only posted the ones I knew:

NOTE:~

no bashing please towards these celebs or each other or I will remove this thread.

This was not made to bash. If you are a true fan you'll like them for their talent, not their looks, ok?!

I just thought this might be interesting

Goto Maki

jijimansey_47.jpg

She got something called jaw surgery.. apparently it's very common there but I didn't know it existed. 0_o

あびる優,, kaori, megumi外に

121469.jpg

Ai Otsuka

gyaha98_13.jpg

Oshikiri Moe

jijimansey_10.jpg

栗山千明

jijimansey_153.jpg

Namie Amuro

jijimansey_9.jpg

Hamasaki Ayumi

jijimansey2_180.jpg

Kago Ai

jimimansey_2.jpg

yada akiko

jijimansey2_5.jpg

Koda Kumi

jijimansey2_150.jpg

Akajin

minimansey_20.jpg

Kumada Yoko

jijimansey2_191.jpg

Suzuki Emi

32763.jpg

.... eyelids, nose, teeth, makeup

Some videos on youtube of more Japanese surgery: o,0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wuQhMg4Ides

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cC1yM4PWPrI

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink_is

tremendous changes..no bashing then i'll just :vicx: up..

thanks for sharing though - cuz this way ..i know who did what ^^

although, i would totally understand why they did what they did too..cuz if i have the money..i would do the SAME EXACT THING.

Guest rokky123

i dont think namie did something

exept her teeth...

anyway i dont blame thm :)

i think eyes are fine to do

but the jaws..bleh ! :x

Guest dendrobium.

WOW.....WOW!!!...most of them turned out looking very natural after having plastic surgery...

amazing! beauty has it's prize.-

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

ayumi's eyes looks real.. i didn't know she did surgery.. look at her folds.. o.o?

a lot of them turned out really pretty..

wow, i wonder how it'll be in 50 years.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Don't be surprised if some Ayumi fans come in and start throwing fits. I speak from personal experience when I say... that happens.

Anyways. I don't think Namie Amuro got any surgery? At least it doesn't look like it to me.

Guest Babylicious xo12

ai otsuka got surgery? never knew that :blink:

some had some crucialll differences that..if they werent placed side by side i wouldnt have known it was them haha

Not very surprising. Many japanese stars get surgery. On their eyes VERY COMMON and on their jaw/teeth. They have like hillbilly teeth man.

a lot of them just look like they lost weight... And your eyes DO change as you get older so they may have not done surgery at all (& if you lost a lot of weight, your eyes tend to look somewhat bigger). =T

Guest sw33tlilazngrl

lol not to say they're all fake..but a lot of those pictures compare childhood/teen pics to recent pics..and i dont know about you guys..but i sure dont look like i did when i was 10 anymore lol..and plus, makeup and weight loss does a lot...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I wonder why some of them spend all that money on eye jobs, nose jobs, etc but don't straighten out their teeth.

Ahaha... seriously. I think a smile is more important than a jawline unless the Japanese think that crooked teeth is cute.

Hmm... the surgeries made them look better so that's a good thing. However, how come most (or all) of them look super anime cute? IS that a trend in Japan?

Guest dr jung

I wonder why some of them spend all that money on eye jobs, nose jobs, etc but don't straighten out their teeth.

Maybe that means the celebrities didn't get the surgeries at all.

Archived