[Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다-Jeon So Min - Premieres on December 5

larus

Drama: I’m Jisong Again Today

Hangul: 오늘도 지송합니다

Genre:

Network: KBS JOY, Netflix

Episodes:

Director:Min Ji Young

Writer: Jo Yoo Jin

Release Date:

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

"I’m Jisong Again Today" is a story about Ji Song-i, a (single) woman who gets a divorce overnight and struggles with a difficult part-time job to pay off her newlywed loan interest, and her eventful journey to a new city.

Cast

Jeon So Min as Ji Song Yi

Gong Min Jung as Choi Ha Na

Jang Hee Ryung as Ahn Chan Yang

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

20241022021110_jun-so-min_-gong-min-jung

Jun So Min, Gong Min Jung, And Jang Hui Ryoung Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Oct 22, 2024

Jun So Min, Gong Min Jung, and Jang Hui Ryoung will be starring in a new drama together!

On October 22, KBS Joy announced that Jun So Min, Gong Min Jung, and Jang Hui Ryoung have been confirmed to star as the leads in the upcoming drama “I’m Jisong Again Today” (literal translation). The Korean title is a play on words as “Jisong” sounds similar to the word “sorry” and is also part of the main character’s name Ji Song Yi.

“I’m Jisong Again Today” tells the story of Ji Song Yi, a single woman who abruptly breaks off her engagement. As she struggles to pay off her newlywed home loan, she faces challenges while trying to make ends meet in a new city, working various part-time jobs.

Jun So Min will portray Ji Song Yi, a woman who disguises herself as a married woman to take on the pretentiousness and rivalry of new city moms. She aims to realistically depict Ji Song Yi’s challenging life, which is often hidden behind the glitz, along with the chaotic romance that develops. Known for her versatility in dramas such as “Cleaning Up” and “1% of Something” as well as variety shows including “Running Man” and “Sixth Sense,” Jun So Min is drawing attention for how she will bring this resilient and cheerful character to life.

Gong Min Jung, known for her acting in “Marry My Husband,” “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha,” and “Little Women,” will play Choi Ha Na, a motivated working mom who begins her day at 5 a.m. in leggings, following her morning routine and keeping track of everything with Excel. Choi Ha Na and Ji Song Yi were inseparable for 10 years, but a particular incident drove them apart, raising questions about what caused their fallout.

Jang Hui Ryoung will portray Ahn Chan Yang, a pottery studio teacher who works with children and represents the ideal city woman in both looks and lifestyle. With her delicate figure and flowing skirts, she may seem innocent, but her princess style reveals a charming naivety. Her addiction to social media adds a quirky and clumsy aspect to her character, which is expected to bring lively energy to the drama.

“I’m Jisong Again Today” is set to premiere on December 5 via KBS Joy and Netflix.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1697175wpp/jun-so-min-gong-min-jung-and-jang-hui-ryoung-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama