[Upcoming Drama 2025] I'm Human from Today, 오늘부터 인간입니다만- Kim Hye Yoon & Lomon- Premieres in 2025

larus

Drama: I'm Human from Today/Human Starting from Today

Hangul: 오늘부터 인간입니다만

Genre: romance, comedy, fantasy

Network:SBS

Episodes: 12

Director: Kim Jung Kwon

Writer: Jo Ah Young, Park Chan Young

Release Date: 2025

Runtime:

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“I'm Human from Today” is a fantasy rom-com drama that tells the story of gumiho (nine-tailed fox) Eun Ho who, unlike the traditional gumiho that bewitches men and eats their livers in hopes of becoming a human, lives a carefree life while avoiding good deeds and men for fear of becoming human. However, her life takes a turn when she unexpectedly becomes human after an unexpected accident involving a narcissistic star soccer player who suddenly enters her life.

Cast

Kim Hye Yoon as Eun Ho

Lomon as Kang Si Yeol

Jang Dong Joo as Hyun Woo Seok

Lee Si Woo as

Character descriptions

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

20240816113044_kim-hye-yoon-lomon.jpg?s=

Kim Hye Yoon In Talks For New Fantasy Rom-Com Drama Lomon Reported To Star In

Aug 16, 2024
by M Lim

Kim Hye Yoon is currently considering a lead role in a new rom-com!

On August 16, JoyNews24 reported that Kim Hye Yoon has received an offer to star in the new drama “Human Starting from Today” (literal title).

In response to the report, her agency Artist Company confirmed, “Kim Hye Yoon has received an offer to appear in ‘Human Starting from Today’ and is positively reviewing it.”

“Human Starting from Today” is a fantasy rom-com drama that tells the story of gumiho (nine-tailed fox) Eun Ho who, unlike the traditional gumiho that bewitches men and eats their livers in hopes of becoming a human, lives a carefree life while avoiding good deeds and men for fear of becoming human. However, her life takes a turn when she unexpectedly becomes human after an unexpected accident involving a narcissistic star soccer player who suddenly enters her life.

Kim Hye Yoon has been offered the role of Eun Ho, an MZ generation gumiho who enjoys eternal youth and beauty, refuses to grow up or take on responsibilities, and cherry-picks only the fun aspects of the human world, treating life like a game.

Previously, the role of Eun Ho was offered to Shin Se Kyung, with Lomon reportedly being considered for the role of Kang Si Yeol, the self-absorbed soccer star.

“Human Starting from Today” is currently in discussions to be aired on SBS. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1681917wpp/kim-hye-yoon-in-talks-for-new-fantasy-rom-com-drama-lomon-reported-to-star-in

20240904022236_kim-hye-yoon-lomon-.jpg?s

Kim Hye Yoon And Lomon Confirmed To Star In New Fantasy Rom-Com Drama

Sep 04, 2024

Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon will be starring in a new drama together!

On September 4, SBS announced that Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon have been confirmed to star as the leads in the upcoming drama “Human Starting from Today” (literal title).

“Human Starting from Today” is a fantasy rom-com drama that tells the story of gumiho (nine-tailed fox) Eun Ho who, unlike the traditional gumiho that bewitches men and eats their livers in hopes of becoming a human, lives a carefree life while avoiding good deeds and men for fear of becoming human. However, her life takes a turn when she unexpectedly becomes human after an unexpected accident involving a narcissistic star soccer player who suddenly enters her life.

Kim Hye Yoon will star as Eun Ho, an eccentric Gen Z nine-tailed fox who has no interest in becoming human. Enjoying eternal youth and the fun parts of human life, Eun Ho avoids good deeds and prefers small mischiefs. However, an unexpected event disrupts Eun Ho’s otherwise predictable life.

Regarding her role, Kim Hye Yoon said, “I’m excited to greet viewers through ‘Human Starting from Today.'” She added, “I’ll be taking on a new role and showcasing my acting skills, so I hope you look forward to it and show a lot of interest.”

Lomon will play Kang Si Yeol, a world-class soccer player known for his confidence and drive. As a top striker for a renowned international club, he has achieved every notable milestone in his career, making him a star who outshines his team. The ultimate narcissist, Kang Si Yeol fears only one thing: losing muscle. His seemingly perfect life is thrown into chaos when the nine-tailed fox Eun Ho arrives, bringing unexpected upheaval.

Lomon said, “I’m excited to work with talented actors on this great project.” He added, “Kang Si Yeol is a complex character, so I believe I can reveal a new side of myself. I’ll do my best to deliver a more developed performance and hope you look forward to it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1686027wpp/kim-hye-yoon-and-lomon-confirmed-to-star-in-new-fantasy-rom-com-drama

by lo_ve, September 4, 2024
91 101

Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon are the next K-drama couple of SBS.

On September 4, SBS officially confirmed that the upcoming romantic comedy K-drama I'm Human from Today will be led by Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon. 

I'm Human from Today will tell the romance story of a gumiho with an unchanging youth and beauty. Unlike the traditional Gumiho, Eun Ho stays away from good deeds and men in fear that she will become human. After meeting a star soccer player, who is a narcissist, her life as a gumiho will change. 

Director Kim Jung Kwon (Maestra: Strings of Truth and Love to Hate You) and writers Jo Ah Young and Park Chan Young who created the web series Best Chicken will work together for the upcoming K-drama. The K-drama will be produced by Binge Works.

I'm Human from Today will exclusively air on SBS in 2025. The upcoming K-drama will reportedly have 12 episodes. 

E5N6rp_2f.jpg

Kim Hye Yoon will give life to the character named Eun Ho. She is a gumiho who has no intention of becoming a human. She enjoys the unchanging youth and stays away from good deeds and men so that she will not become a human. After meeting the soccer player, her life will have a turnaround. 

The actress shared her thoughts on joining the K-drama, "I am happy to greet the viewers again with the new work I'm Human from Today. I will take on a new role and show another side of me so please look forward to the K-drama and give it a lot of attention." 

Lomon will portray the role of Kang Si Yeol. He is a world-class soccer player. He is a star player who has achieved everything in his career. He lives with great self-love and pride and the only fear he has is muscle loss. His perfect life will crumble after meeting a Gumiho.

The actor shared, "I am glad and excited to be working with great actors in this wonderful drama. Kang Si Yeol is a character with a lot of charms so I believe I can show the viewers a new side of me. We will do our best to show you a good performance so please look forward to it."

https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-hye-yoon-and-lomon-are-officially-confirmed-to-star-in-a-new-sbs-rom-com-k-drama

by lo_ve, September 27, 2024
1 0

SBS confirmed the supporting leads for the upcoming K-drama I'm Human from Today.

Early this month, it was officially confirmed that Kim Hye Yoon and Lomon will pair up to lead the upcoming K-drama I'm Human from Today. On September 27, SBS also shared that actors Jang Dong Joo and Lee Si Woo will also be part of the upcoming series.

This will be the comeback K-drama of Jang Dong Joo after four years. He last starred in the 2021 series Let Me Be Your Knight. This year, the actor also participated in the movie Handsome Guys led by Lee Sung Min, Lee Hee Joon, Gong Seung Yeon, Lee Kyu Hyung, Park Ji Hwan, and Woo Hyun. Jang Dong Joo made his acting debut in 2017 and is best known for being part of the works Class of Lies, My Strange Hero, Honest Candidate, and more. 

Meanwhile, this will be the first confirmed project of Lee Si Woo for 2025. The actress was last seen in the 2023 K-dramas Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun and My Lovely Liar. She also made her debut on the big screen with the movie Long Distance led by Jang Dong Yoon, Park You Na, and Go Geon Han.

O8zeAQ_2f.png

I'm Human from Today will revolve around a gumiho with an unchanging youth and beauty. The gumiho named Eun Ho decided to refrain from doing good deeds and going near men in fear that she would become human. However, her life takes an unexpected turn when she encounters a self-centered star soccer player.

Director Kim Jung Kwon (Maestra: Strings of Truth and Love to Hate You) and writers Jo Ah Young and Park Chan Young who created the web series Best Chicken will join hands to create the K-drama. 

Jang Dong Joo will portray the role of Hyun Woo Seok. He was a former star soccer player on the youth national team whose promising career was affected by a tragic accident. Meanwhile, there's no confirmation yet on the role that will be portrayed by Lee Si Woo.

I'm Human from Today will premiere on SBS in 2025. The upcoming K-drama will reportedly have 12 episodes. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-dong-joo-and-lee-si-woo-are-confirmed-to-join-kim-hye-yoon-and-lomon-in-a-new-sbs-k-drama