Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sariee x3

hii does anyone have the full size of this pic? i saved it awhile back from idk how many posts ago..and i forgot that i only saved the thumbnail version -_-'' props to whoever had this orignally!

clickie!

thanks in advance!

Guest WonderBinnie

hii does anyone have the full size of this pic? i saved it awhile back from idk how many posts ago..and i forgot that i only saved the thumbnail version -_-'' props to whoever had this orignally!

clickie!

thanks in advance!

Here you go!

2007062402354raycopycop.th.jpg

Guest pinkylily.

wahhhh. i haven't been in here for so long, back to fulfilling requests >D

URGENT REQUEST!

i need some pictures of cafes or cakes from cafes.

or, if you could just give me some links to pages from the thread with cafe pictures, that would be even better. (:

i know there are some in here, because i went through about 200 pages once, but now i can't find them. >______<

please and thank you! <3

xx.

img3487fox.th.jpg img0307fox.th.jpg img7748fox.th.jpg img7584fox.th.jpg img6859foxextra26.th.jpg img6858foxextra26.th.jpg img6805foxextra26.th.jpg img6802foxextra26.th.jpg 68504099.th.jpg 1191566466rain.th.jpg

REQUEST

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of a group of friends together with hands intertwined? Or just pictures of friends smiling... the more friends together in one picture the merrier... preferably a group of girls. Thank you in advance.

gah, i know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but these are my only friend stocks D:

92667250.th.jpg img9993h1200n.th.jpg 800001copy.th.jpg 478336598659606d1a3db.th.jpg

^^ thanks for all the stocks!;

imma take some too. lol. thanks again!;

REQUEST!;

- kids having fun. [boy&girl if possible.]

- any guy stock [mohawk/fohawk if possible.]

dennyl.th.jpg 0000hk.th.jpghjgkjh.th.jpg guystock03dm8.th.jpg newstock237ao7.th.jpg img7883o.th.jpg double2800.th.jpg 1253457742img6542.th.jpg 1253457742img6538.th.jpg 1253457742img6533.th.jpg

Guest souayang

Although it wasn't really what I was looking for, thanks though!!! I'm taking some of the pictures ^_^

Once again, thank you so much!!!!

request !

- a non-smiling girl , kind of the mysterious type or a girl with shades on (not looking happy either)

thank you :D

request !

m'kaaay x___x" this is the first time i've requested in heree o: soo .. forgive me if i've done anything wrongg ! DX anyways ! uhmm, i'd like to request pictures of couples/friends at the beach. warm summer like feeling. sunset. beach-like. && having fun-like. where you can look at it, it's just joyful <3 haha :DD & if at all possible, faces not really showing ? hhrm. if not, it's fine too ! d; haha. pleasee & thank youu ! :]

Guest sarangified

I know I saw them long ago here, but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm looking for the complete set of THIS.

Also, any stocks/sets that are like this please (:

Please and Thank You :D

Edit://

Thank You WonderBinnie (:

Archived