Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Guest Secrecy.

Hello. Requesting please.

Pictures of storms, dark clouds, rain clouds, or anything stormy-ish. Thank you very much.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkylily.

REQUESTING FOR:

- Stocks of a church (outside).

Thanks in advance for your help =]

th_45055388gm1.jpg theblackchurchbylemuria.th.jpg churchofsaintemariebyki.th.jpg chuchbyellarso.th.jpg

Stocks of drunk/in a state of confusion girls/women

and if anyone's willing to spam guy stocks, i'd be more than happy (:

i've looked back through the pages, and could only find a few.

anyone?

thanks <3

th_1253457742_IMG_6533.jpg th_c665450e.jpg th_leesangjune5mi1mc1.jpg th_111111.jpg th_guyqd.jpg th_IMG_5989-1.jpg th_11-3.jpg th_1a.jpg th_2hcgaiu.jpg

Hello. Requesting please.

Pictures of storms, dark clouds, rain clouds, or anything stormy-ish. Thank you very much.

th_IMG_2343.jpg cornflieldthunderstormc.th.jpg astormisrisingbyfrederi.th.jpg 66770e75c43fcf72e11e9ce.th.jpg

REQUEST

Anything that matches with the word 'glamour' (ie. make-up/lip gloss/nail polish/heels)

Some girly/cute pictures (ie. bears, cupcakes--anything colorful and makes you smile)

and, out of the blue--yes, i know, but this is also desperately needed by me--anything 'vampire-like'. (ie. fangs, full moon, crescent moon, blood)

THANK YOU! I appreciate it dearly.

Guest pinkylily.

I request some really colorful scenery stock pictures.

img4199p.th.jpg th_000031.jpg th_Untitled-10-1.jpg th_21810362oo0.jpg 1239638339dsc0673ccr.th.jpg img9941foxextra26.th.jpg img9953fox.th.jpg p071126009extra26.th.jpg

REQUEST

Anything that matches with the word 'glamour' (ie. make-up/lip gloss/nail polish/heels)

Some girly/cute pictures (ie. bears, cupcakes--anything colorful and makes you smile)

and, out of the blue--yes, i know, but this is also desperately needed by me--anything 'vampire-like'. (ie. fangs, full moon, crescent moon, blood)

THANK YOU! I appreciate it dearly.

th_IMG_5635-fox.jpg th_img_5641-fox_extra26.jpg th_asd.jpg img6805foxextra26.th.jpg img6802foxextra26.th.jpg img6858foxextra26.th.jpg heelsandtoesbyviewfinde.th.jpg moscowheelsbylucem.th.jpg makeupbysilverwillow.th.jpg

REQUEST.

Polaroid Pictures!

Thank-YOu

polaroidsbynotesincursi.th.jpg polaroidsbyconfidenceco.th.jpg ilovepolaroidsbypaperdo.th.jpg happyhallucinationsbype.th.jpg 6d628333a2300b849c08455.th.jpg

credits to: soompi stock thread, raysoda, & deviantart

Guest sentimental-circus

REQUEST!

can anyone share some stocks of pilots? preferably a young asian guy haha

and waffles... pancakes.... ice cream....

and anything related to a bakery ^^

thanks in advance~

Guest ix3Puahahaha

REQUEST

thanks to you guys for the pictures! :D they're really pretty.

anyways, i was wondering if any of guys got a few pictures of a girl looking out of the window? - better if it was raining outside the window.

actually, the kind of picture i wanted is, let's say...this girl, looking out of the window (she's in a sitting position) and with a book on her lap.

i'm not sure if someone requested this before, but i remember having seen it.

thanks in advance! <33

Guest pinkylily.
REQUEST

I'm wondering is there any pictures of paper(s) attached to string(s) which are hanging or dangling down?

Thank you in advance.

heartonastringbymoforsn.th.jpg

Requesting pictures of bus stops.

Please and thank you.

requeststopbykazd.th.jpg busstopbypernuder.th.jpg 20d5200440b87856.th.jpg

REQUEST!

can anyone share some stocks of pilots? preferably a young asian guy haha

and waffles... pancakes.... ice cream....

and anything related to a bakery ^^

thanks in advance~

th_11-3.jpg pancakesbymoiraproject.th.jpg img6859foxextra26.th.jpg img6858foxextra26.th.jpg th_31so5.jpg th_2206088503ca2.jpg

REQUEST

thanks to you guys for the pictures! :D they're really pretty.

anyways, i was wondering if any of guys got a few pictures of a girl looking out of the window? - better if it was raining outside the window.

actually, the kind of picture i wanted is, let's say...this girl, looking out of the window (she's in a sitting position) and with a book on her lap.

i'm not sure if someone requested this before, but i remember having seen it.

thanks in advance! <33

iw0l3352web.th.jpg 1203871902dsc026362s.th.jpg img8646copy.th.jpg th_66846027-1.jpg

HEY THREAD! AWESOME PICS. ESP FROM PINKYLILY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK/DONATING!

<33

i would like to request some stocks of:

- popsicles

- Christmas-related things

- bathroom stalls

- sun/sunlight

Thanks so much in advance! <3 Anything would be appreciated. This thread rocks.

Guest pinkylily.
HEY THREAD! AWESOME PICS. ESP FROM PINKYLILY! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK/DONATING!

<33

i would like to request some stocks of:

- popsicles

- Christmas-related things

- bathroom stalls

- sun/sunlight

Thanks so much in advance! <3 Anything would be appreciated. This thread rocks.

th_popsicle_by_fireflyflashes.jpg th_bathroom_stalls.jpg th_Miles_Away_by_ladyblackbirdsinging.jpg th_Invasion_by_Fearless_Zombie.jpg sunbyjestemradek.th.jpg electricsunbyr3novatio.th.jpg chasingthesunbygilad.th.jpg img7590foxextra26.th.jpg img9495fox.th.jpg th_4b1388f59e8f533d863a04e3d9a78cd6.jpg th_Christmas_by_6Artificial6.jpg th_In_my_Christmas_tree__by_6Artificia.jpg

Hello everyone! :D

Request

pictures of a ballerina, please?

thanks in advice ^_^ <3

117851501201511.th.jpg 11780801430226.th.jpg

Guest babycoolest

Hi, the stock you guys post are always sooo pretty! ...

Thank you for sharing!

;) And i think today i'll make my first request;

If you've posted these somewhere before i'm sorry...i just don't remember seeing them (and I have looked through the whole lot...just not in one go)

- A bouquet of roses(or flowers, i guess) that have fallen to the ground...perhaps falling apart now (the feeling of a lost love/jilted at the alter)

- (I don't know if this is possible but you guys seem to have a knack for awesomeness) A guy that you cant really see the face of, sitting at a busy street - you don't have to see people walking by, just the feeling of busy i guess...

- A heart made of crystal?

- Couple mobile chains (i just bought one and its sooooo cute, and i'll try to take pics of it, but my abilities are -.-)

- couple rings ....

- ....if you have any other couple items that would be awesome!

Thank you soooo much in advance!

Archived