Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WonderBinnie
requesting for..

- a girl playing the piano or some other musical instrument.

If you go back a page, there should be a post where I posted some stocks of girls playing the piano.

does anyone have pics of these people?

credit goes to Ephemeral

Agreed with urstruely. These are all ulzzangs... or like 90% of them are >_> I can't really differentiate them since I don't go to the thread anymore... but I'm sure if you browse a bit, you'll find them ^^''

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask... but I've been up and down ALL other possible threads and this is my last resort lol =P I'm looking for HQ You're Beautiful pictures/stocks/scans whatever ^^'' please? It seems like all the ones that are posted in the threads are all either small or blurry and I can't work with them =X

I plan to make wallpapers with them so anything bigger than 640x480 is already really good! THANKS in advance!!

--xoxo.

TM

Guest ddalgi-ah

Request

Requesting for:

A lively/happy looking female stock that is wearing winter clothes and a scarf

An arrogant/bad boy looking male stock that is wearing winter clothes and a scarf. (Not smoking or with a cigarette please.)

If you could share some, thank you. I would greatly appreciate it! Or if you could suggest some sites that I don't have to log in to get to the photos?

Thank you so much for your help!

Guest `gamekyu.

Agreed with urstruely. These are all ulzzangs... or like 90% of them are >_> I can't really differentiate them since I don't go to the thread anymore... but I'm sure if you browse a bit, you'll find them ^^''

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask... but I've been up and down ALL other possible threads and this is my last resort lol =P I'm looking for HQ You're Beautiful pictures/stocks/scans whatever ^^'' please? It seems like all the ones that are posted in the threads are all either small or blurry and I can't work with them =X

I plan to make wallpapers with them so anything bigger than 640x480 is already really good! THANKS in advance!!

--xoxo.

TM

This is not the right place to ask, sorry. Try the Korean celeb forum.

Guest WonderBinnie

Request

Requesting for:

A lively/happy looking female stock that is wearing winter clothes and a scarf

An arrogant/bad boy looking male stock that is wearing winter clothes and a scarf. (Not smoking or with a cigarette please.)

If you could share some, thank you. I would greatly appreciate it! Or if you could suggest some sites that I don't have to log in to get to the photos?

Thank you so much for your help!

Happy Looking Female Stock

gurlstrips6.th.jpggurlstrips5.th.jpggurlstrips3.th.jpggurltraintracks.th.jpggurlwinterdays.th.jpggirlwintercam.th.jpg

Sorry I don't have any of the male stocks you asked for. Hope the ones I've posted help. =)

Guest ddalgi-ah

Ah, the female stocks are just what I was looking for! Thank you for your help WonderBinnie! I appreciate it a lot!

By the way, can you share the name of the website you got them from? If not, that's okay.

Guest WonderBinnie

You're very welcome ddalgi-ah. Some of the websites I got these from are hbrush.com and raysoda.com =)

Guest Sunkiss*Nhixxie

Hello! :D Can I request for stocks of post its and cute notebook paper? Thanks so much in advance! :D

Guest __SongHee

Request~~~

I'd love some pictures with cuffs. Only the cuffs, not people wearing them. (I searched back and only saw a couple of stocks with girls wearing them, only to mean the 'trapped' feeling.)

Like those police handcuffs, nothing fluffy or perverted LOL.

Thanks in advance~

Guest Stand.Still

I just want to say THANK YOU !

I simply adore this thread and just wanted to say my appreciation <3

Guest pinkylily.

I request stocks of light. Lights that could make really awesome effects or textures.

Sunlight/starlight/any kind of light would work

Also stocks of cameras? Any kind of cameras. Antique looking ones too.

Stocks of patterns? Small ones though~

& stocks of cities. Cities AT NIGHT. Or ones where the sun is rising.

Thank you!

you can find patterns at colourlovers.com, when you're viewing them it looks really big

but when you download it it's just a small square

th_tumblr_ku559xq2JA1qzdiqvo1_500_larg.jpg th_k.jpg th_IMG_9775_1.jpg th_IMG_7716-fox-1.jpg th_1237742785_P3170082.jpg th_1205302456_.jpg th_xw9f52565b15dkc4.jpg 115588714729532.th.jpg 1265194960dsc0710ar.th.jpg 115588714729431.th.jpg th_tumblr_kuavrkC1Hq1qzpe8uo1_500_larg.jpg th_20070113tokyo4rbmedium.jpg th_051km3medium.jpg th_odaiba022ex8.jpg

Or maybe...

-- candy

-- a candy shop

-- a couple walking or maybe looking at each other?

-- a guy looking at a girl while she's walking or vice versa.

Thanks! =)

img9759fox.th.jpg img9692foxextra26.th.jpg th_story_S_19.jpg th_IMG_8978_1.jpg th_IMG_8985_1.jpg th_qq_0008.jpg

requesting for..

- a girl playing the piano or some other musical instrument.

th_guitar3q.jpg th__MGL0343_r1.jpg th_NAbi.jpgth_piano0bz.jpg

Hello! :D Can I request for stocks of post its and cute notebook paper? Thanks so much in advance! :D

th_k589jsq173105fz5.jpg th_blahmz5.jpg th_116860426670544.jpg th_117228318428072.jpg th_73106461470887.jpg th_THE_Pencils_by_sp1nderella.jpg

you can also download more at: http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp

credits to: raysoda, soompi stocks, deviantart

** ill post up a stock spam later (;

Guest WonderBinnie

Can I get photos of the sky/sunset/clouds? Anything that involves that, thank you!

Here are some that I have:

waterfallsunset.th.jpgsunnyset.th.jpgnewstock821.th.jpgforestsky.th.jpgdarkskys.th.jpgdarkskyrock.th.jpgdarksky.th.jpgdarkcloudsky.th.jpgdarkcityskys.th.jpgcrw4145qh2medium.th.jpgcloudsshadow.th.jpgcloudstock.th.jpgbridgesky.th.jpg

=))

Guest hoodedstarr

Stocks of drunk/in a state of confusion girls/women

and if anyone's willing to spam guy stocks, i'd be more than happy (:

i've looked back through the pages, and could only find a few.

anyone?

thanks <3

Archived