filmstrip.gif http://www.cyworld.c...ubrother/526166

5260457281_13f029bf5a_b.jpg

5261059584_97b7b3242d.jpg

5260453037_9cd5085443.jpg

5261060646_e2101a571e.jpg

5261060758_3668159612.jpg

Another video of KTH at Konyang University:

filmstrip.gif  http://pann.nate.com/video/215864016

P.S. Thanks Five and Kayana for dropping by! Missed you my chingus! rolleyes.gif

Guest haveyouever

hi everyone,I have been admired Kim tae hee for a long time because she is clever and talented.I want to see her pictures with many handsome male stars.where can I see them?Can you help me.thanks a lot. :wub:

Guest kayana20

Haveyouever just look at all the drama's she was in and if you do search engines so many pop up. The pictures by herself and with costars our in here too she looks absolutely stunning.I missed you and five too Soju. You guys always give the funniest pictures of kim and the stories are spot on. I really thing something is wrong with the media though . Kim is small as can be and petite even. How can she be fat? phew.gifphew.gif . They really need to make more entertaining articles and if she gains a little fat so what she will burn it off fast with all the work she is doing. :wub: :wub: I could not find this thread because I was on Athena board. So far so good but I still miss seeing my Tae Hee. I was imagining it while watching it even though she was in the opening . I love my kTh~!

Guest freeminded1430278377

hi everyone,I have been admired Kim tae hee for a long time because she is clever and talented.I want to see her pictures with many handsome male stars.where can I see them?Can you help me.thanks a lot. :wub:

You can join http://forum.kim-taehee.com/index.php?act=idx. You will be able to browse her pictures with her co-stars much easier because a lot of the stuff is categorized.

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone!:w00t:

I love coming here daily… hahaha, me and my insane daily Tae Hee dosage.:P   What can I do since I love her so much?  Loving her more and more each and every day of my ‘boring’ life… heehee the more the merrier…

Thanks Soju my chingu for your continuous postings and comments! :D  Always happy coming and seeing all MP updates, news, and article as well as English translations for them.  Your constant sharing means a lot to me and I am forever grateful.

I can not view the video > BTS - KTH filming at Eulwangri Beach:huh:

I have tried several times but my buffering is really SLOW, so I gave up, but will try again later… really wanted to see her and the filming scene at the beach.

Also, the cyworld video is really toooooooo short…:(  and sadly I didn’t see the part with HY sitting next to our princess LS.

Hello and Waving to all Tae Hee angels and fans!:D

Guest kayana20

Hi 5 mine does the same to me too. It crashes and kicks me out. I give up till another day. Ooh is Kim birthday the 29 th. She has the same month as my mom but is she a pisces?I so would love to join th forum one day but I cannot keep up with all my forums I get so lost. :wub: :wub: Well see you soon angels.

Guest cofioca

Five, I'm so sorry, my dear. sad.gif I also tried it and I think the Eurwangni video really takes time to load. wacko.gif Please be patient...

Freeminded, missed you and your awesome sharings, chingu! Always look forward to them! smile.gif

Welcome to Hee's Soompi home, Haveyouevergreetings10.gif

To serve your request, I reuploaded some photos but you can also follow Kayana's and Freeminded's suggestions. wink.gif

Handsome men?? There are sure lotsa them whom Tae Hee was able to work with in drama, movie, CF, mag, event, etc. and hopefully she'll be working with some of them again. blush.gif To list some:

~Kim Rae Won

4-2.jpg

~Won Bin 

5.jpg

~Daniel Henney 

3-1.jpg

~Song Seung Hun 

11-2.jpg 

~Ko Soo

4-1.jpg

~Kang Dong Won 

167.jpg

happy.gif And of course, not to forget these actors:

~Kwon Sang Woo

~Jang Dong Gun

~Jo Hyun Jae

~Hyun Bin

~Jung Woo Sung

~Lee Byung Hun

I almost forgot to mention that I noticed promising chemistry with Lee Jun Ki but it was unfortunate, he had to enter the military before even completing his supposed last project(If I remember it correctly), Grand Prix...tears.gif 

5-1.jpg

She looks great with this white man too... Don't you think it'd be awesome to see her paired up with Hollywood stars as well?

Lastly, with her handsome brother, Lee Wan

6.jpg

Now, so hard to decide on who looks best with her... Really. But personally, her chemistry with Kim Rae Won is simply unforgettable. wub.gif 

FYI, Song Seung Hun and KTH is set to meet again in My Princess next year so right now, I'm almost going near crazy over the Heon Hee Eye-cleansing couple.... w00t.gif I just hope they won't disappoint once the drama airs. Pleeeasse! 

Maybe, I forgot the others.. sorry for that... Dear angels are of course, welcome to add trivia on her leading men. rolleyes.gif

Guest kayana20
:wub: :wub: Many leading men but I know who my leading man ideal in life os for her but I am staying quiet. Soju you cannot give all this chemistry in on thread lol.Whoo overload but I still have to figure out what makes her and lee Wan similar to each other. 2 and a half more weeks than it's the premiere.I really need to stay busy since subs take a month. Pictures will do me good.

Guest SooInSmile

haha one of my dream pairings already happen in My Princess. I also wish tae hee can work with Won Bin, and always Rae Won reunion series. Although Dong Wan won't do another series maybe after he comeback from the military they can do a movie. If I have to add to the list, definitely seo jun suk, Jae Hee, So Ji SUPP, and Park Hye Jin.

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif Casting News Update from The Star Chosun December 15, 2010

'My Princess' Kim Tae-hee - Song Seung Hun, snowflakes dating art concept

'마이 프린세스' 김태희-송승헌, 화보 같은 함박눈 데이트

5263055756_2466c0a02a_b.jpg

'My Princess' Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee staged a couple of snowflakes out.

‘마이 프린세스’ 송승헌-김태희 커플이 함박눈 데이트를 펼쳤다.

MBC  drama scheduled for broadcast next year, 'My Princess' (a screenplay  Jang young-sil, Kim Eun-sook creative, directing Kwon Seokjang / Curtain  Call production jejakdan) two people of the female protagonist of the  special meeting, making the white snowflakes bring two pictorial gave  birth to such famous scenes.

내년 방영 예정인 MBC  수목드라마 ‘마이 프린세스’(극본 장영실, 크리에이티브 김은숙, 연출 권석장/제작 커튼콜 제작단)의 남녀 주인공인 두 사람은  새하얀 함박눈이 내리는 가운데 각별한 만남을 가져 화보 같은 명장면을 탄생시켰다.

In this  scene himself to be picked up says he father awaited jjansun College  Women Lee Sul (Kim Tae-hee) This Parkhaeyoung (Song Seung Heon), the  grandfather, dynamic (Lee Seon Jae) from the father to hear from you  after the first inner thoughts reveal a scene haeyoung two relocation  for the first time ssinyida open mind is important.

이  장면은 자신을 데리러 오겠다던 아버지를 기다려왔던 짠순이 여대생 이설(김태희)이 해영(송승헌)의 할아버지인 동재(이순재)로부터  아버지 소식을 듣게 된 후 첫 속내를 드러내는 장면으로 해영이 이설에 대해 처음으로 마음을 열게 되는 중요한 씬이다.

Kim  Tae-hee from the cold weather in the advanced shooting anything that is  stained with mascara and started to cry and fully rolled, Song Seung  sorrowful eyes also showed smoke.

추운 날씨 속에서 진행된 촬영에서 김태희는 마스카라가 범벅이 되는 것도 마다하지 않고 눈물 열연을 펼쳤으며, 송승헌 또한 애잔한 눈빛 연기를 선보였다.

Publisher  jejakdan Curtain Call "The snowflakes fell in the Republic of Korea  just as handsome, beautiful actress best hot like unfolding a scene in  which a pictorial view was feeling," said "the weather temperature is  sustained by two actors in a situation where the smoke does not show the  body sariji is giving. Cheonbangjichuk Kim Tae-hee, Song Seung  kkachilnam romantic of the two actors to be addicted to their new  attraction, "he said.

제작사 커튼콜 제작단은 “때마침 내린 함박눈  속에서 대한민국 최고 미남미녀 배우가 열연을 펼치는 모습은 마치 화보 속 한 장면을 보는 기분이었다”며 “강추위가 지속되고 있는  상황에서도 두 배우가 몸을 사리지 않는 연기를 보여주고 있다. 천방지축 김태희, 로맨틱 까칠남 송승헌 등 두 배우의 새로운 매력에  중독될 것으로 자신한다”고 밝혔다.

'My Princess' conglomerate jjansun  College Women's successor bakhaeyoung and became a princess in the  overnight relocation of the youngest is a romantic comedy drama  containing a love story.

‘마이 프린세스’는 재벌기업의 후계자 박해영과 짠순이 여대생에서 하루아침에 공주가 된 이설의 좌충우돌 사랑이야기를 담은 로맨틱 코미디 드라마이다.

Meanwhile,  the 'Home Sweet Home' successor comes first aired January 5, 2011 'My  Princess' Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee as well as adapting the medium  wooin yisunjae times, including Lim ye jin and Park Ye Jin and  ryusuyoung cast amplifies the expectation is

한편, '즐거운 나의 집' 후속으로 오는 2011년 1월 5일 첫 방송될 '마이프린세스'는 송승헌과 김태희 뿐만 아니라 연기파 중견배우인 이순재, 임예진을 비롯하여 박예진과 류수영 등의 캐스팅도 기대감을 증폭시키고 있다

5263056302_ff67baa72a.jpg

5262446773_3e2039c7dd.jpg

Source: The Star Chosun

~English translation by TSH

《我的公主》宋承宪-金泰熙雪中浪漫约会

"My Princess" Song Seung Heon - Kim Tae Hee romantic date in the snow

宋承宪与金泰熙在雪天进行浪漫约会,引发了热门话题。

SSH and KTH romantic date in the snow is triggering a hot topic.

最 近正在拍摄的MBC  TV电视剧《我的公主》中,两人在飘雪之夜进行了特别的会面。李雪(金泰熙)正在心急如焚地等待父亲,而此时她从海永(宋承宪)的爷爷东载(李顺载)那里 听到了父亲的消息,从而陷入了冲击之中。她展示出了与以往阳光明朗的形象不同的一面,海永看到她悲伤的面孔之后也逐渐打开了自己的心扉。在寒冷的天气中进 行拍摄时,金泰熙褪去了以往坚强的大学生面孔,而是戴上口罩,诠释了泪水演技。宋承宪也露出了心痛的表情,以哀切的眼神望着她。

The  recent filming of MBC TV drama "My Princess", the two had a special  encounter in the snow night. Li Seol (KTH) was anxiously waiting for her  father, when at that time she heard the news of her father from  Hae-young's (SSH) grandfather Dong-jae (Lee Sunjae), and immersed in a  state of shock. She showed an expression different from the usual sunny  image, and when Hae-young saw her sad face he gradually opened up his  heart. The shooting was carried out in the cold weather, KTH put away  her usual strong look, wore a mask and interpreted tears acting. SSH  also revealed the expression of heartache as he looked at her with  sorrowful eyes.

制 作方表示:「正好天空中飘起了雪,看他们的演技就好像在看海报一样;天气特别寒冷,但两名演员展示出了让人温暖的演技,大家可以在电视剧中看到他们优秀的 演技。」《我的公主》讲述顶级企业唯一的继承人朴海永与吝啬的女大学生李雪之间的爱情故事,接档《快乐我家》,将于明年1月5日播放。

The  producer said "snow started to fall at that moment, seeing their acting  is like looking at a poster. The weather is particularly cold, but the  two actors showed acting filled with warmth. We'll be able to see their  excellent acting in the TV series." "My Princess" is about the story  of....

【TVDAILY=全英璇记者】

2010年12月15日 星期三15:05

http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/photo/6119

i guess they revised his role in the drama~ articles popped out today that he is going to be KTH'S bodyguard~ 

http://ntn.seoul.co....=view&idx=66987

http://www.diodeo.co...news_code=49870

http://www.hankyung....d=2010121584777

http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

i love that he is KTH's bodyguard instead of the chef though <3 looking fwd to the drama~

newspaper.gif Casting News Updates from Nate via TSH December 15, 2010

--------

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION:

Choe Junwoo (21 years old. The Bodyguard)

Handsome,  smart, with leadership qualities. Skilled in taekwondo, kendo, taichi,  boxing, etc. sports. At the princess ceremony, he performed taekwondo  and caught the princess' attention, and was appointed as her bodyguard.  The talkative princess loves to ask him everything... But he is not an  outspoken person. The princess makes fun of him but he knows the  princess can't go anywhere without him.

newspaper.gif Casting News Update from Star MT December 15, 2010

Rookie Choi Yu-hwa cast as Kim Tae-hee's friend in 'My Princess'

신예 최유화 '마이 프린세스' 김태희 친구 캐스팅

5261817093_5f7e95e3f4_z.jpg

EDIT:

Here's a brief description of Choi Yu-hwa's character, Kang Seonah:

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif MP Filming News from Yonhap via Naver News December 15, 2010

Drama 'My Princess' Daejeon Atlantic Recording

드라마 '마이 프린세스' 건양대서 촬영

5262815379_8bfe2c8ccd.jpg

Drama 'My Princess' Daejeon Atlantic Recording (Nonsan AP), Daejeon University, the drama aired on MBC in January of

next year 'My Princess' in a school shooting, some said that the 15 days. Photos made at the last 11 days filming a drama like

geonyangdae campus. 12/15/2010 "" Geonyangdae>

(War News) by Jung; reporter = Nonsan University, Daejeon, was transformed into dramas.

(대전=연합뉴스) 이연정 기자 = 충남 논산 건양대학교가 드라마 촬영장으로 변신했다.

Geonyangdae being aired on MBC in January next year, the drama 'My  Princess (script-Jang Young Sil, director Kwon Seok Jang) have taken  part in the University Center, Main Street and Daejeon, students said 15  days would consist at a restaurant.

건양대는 내년 1월 MBC에서 방영되는 드라마 '마이 프린세스(극본 장영실, 연출 권석장)'의 일부 촬영이 대학 중앙로와 건양회관, 학생식당 등에서 이뤄진다고 15일 밝혔다.

Geonyangdae plays a part in the life of heroine Lee Seol (Kim Tae Hee) who appears to be attending college.

건양대는 극중 여주인공 이설(김태희 분)이 다니는 대학으로 등장한다.

5262815439_120bb4d271.jpg

TV crew in the last 11 to 12 to find the campus relocation geonyangdae  riding a bike and touring the campus scene, Professor Nam Jeong Woo (Ryu  Su Young) and classroom conversations in the hallway and shoot the  scene and taken forward to adding approximately 3-4 times University  officials said that it will be.

드라마 촬영팀은 지난 11∼12일 건양대 캠퍼스를 찾아 이설이 자전거를 타고  캠퍼스를 누비는 장면, 남정우 교수(류수영 분)와 강의실 복도에서 대화하는 장면 등을 촬영했으며 앞으로 3∼4차례 정도 추가  촬영을 할 예정이라고 대학 측은 밝혔다.

Yiyunhwan geonyangdae Chief Information Office, "a drama school,  overlooking the'm happy to publicize," said "to take to prevent  inconveniences will best support," he said.

이윤환 건양대 홍보처장은 "드라마를 통해 학교 전경을 널리 알릴 수 있어 기쁘다"면서 "촬영하는 데 불편한 점이 없도록 최선을 다해 지원하겠다"고 밝혔다.

'My Princess' Dreaming of the childhood the princess really a princess  one day and he became a tycoon and heir neutkkak tongued college  students and diplomat bakhaeyoung (Song Seung Hun love romantic comedy,  the next 5 January 21:55 the first episode is broadcast.

'마이 프린세스'는 어린시절 공주를 꿈꾸다 어느 날 갑자기 실제로 공주가 돼버린 늦깎이 대학생 이설과 재벌 후계자이자 외교관인 박해영(송승헌 분)의 사랑을 그린 로맨틱 코미디로, 내년 1월 5일 오후 9시55분 첫회가 방송된다.

Sources: Yonhap; Naver News

건양대는 드라마 촬영장~~ 변화하는 건양

2010/12/15 16:24

~Filming at Konyang University

5263439222_8505d2207f_b.jpg

Credits to KU Blog and TSH (Triangel)

Guest cofioca

cuckooclock.gif FIRST MP TRAILER RELEASED December 15, 2010

*gasps* ANGELS, trailer is now out! w00t.gifw00t.gif

WATCH HERE: tv.gif  MY PRINCESS TRAILER 12-15-2010

Some screencaps from there:

39847746.jpg

58465471.jpg

14166068.jpg

82648291.jpg

59692778.jpg

50844436.jpg

Credits as labelled to SSH and KTH DC

Lee Seol had my stomach bursting out with laughter at the end. LOL.LOL. :lol:

Oh, Haeyoung is hot and LS resists with onion and pepper! :P

*faints*

The preview was  shown after tonight's episode of Home Sweet Home. And as soon as the  trailer was broadcast, MP became one of the top real time searches for  Naver... In the figure shown below, MP landed on the top 2 spot...:)

5263751588_1845c7ecdc.jpg

Cr: Naver & SSH DC

Guest cofioca

^ Welcome back and we are happy to have you here again, SNSD! ;) Yes dear, the trailer is really hard to resist and ignore especially with Hee's cuteness! :P

Angels, this is another nice written overview of what was shown in the trailer, courtesy of TSH. Thanks to all those who translated! B)

newspaper.gif Teaser News and Translation via TSH December 16, 2010

金泰希唱少时《Hoot》- 宋承宪裸露上半身 新剧令人期待

KTH sings SNSD "Hoot" - SSH bares upper body

New drama raised expectations

5264902541_491f70cf9f_z.jpg

金泰希跳少女时代的《Hoot》舞,引起了话题。

KTH danced to SNSD "Hoot" causing a topic.

预定于明年1月5日首播的MBC水木剧《我的公主》于16日午夜前后公开了预告片。

Scheduled to broadcast on 5 Jan, MBC TV Wed/Thu drama "My Princess" released its trailer on 16th.

在公开的预告片中,金泰希向宋承宪跳了《Hoot》的舞蹈后大笑着问宋承宪:“男人看了大概也会被我迷倒吧?”

In the trailer, after KTH danced "Hoot" she laughed loudly and asked SSH "Men will probably be fascinated by me after watching this, right?"

接着,宋承宪去金泰希的家中洗澡,由于没有热水而跑出来,金泰希用水果遮住眼睛,表现出“在我家洗热水澡就要交钱”的吝啬模样。

Next, SSH went to KTH's house to shower, but he rushed out as there was no hot water. KTH covered her eyes with fruits and made a stingy remark "to have hot bath in my home you have to pay."

看到预先片后网友们表现出了热烈的反应。网友们说:“洋娃娃唱歌跳舞了”、“有哪个男人看到这样的撒娇不会被迷住呢”。

After seeing the trailer, netizens responded enthusiastically, saying "doll sang and danced," and "which man is not fascinated by such cuteness."

---

Source: Star MK

chinese translation by: lovehs/krdrama

english translation by TSH

~Credit to TSH

And here are some more first teaser vid screencaps... :lol: Gah, still LOL-ing when I see these:

28805261.jpg

38742513.jpg

94505958.jpg

80885510.jpg

67047316.jpg

88289277.jpg

35572034.jpg

76128412.jpg

87781583.jpg

73210777.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

Guest cofioca

^ Oh good to know that dearie! You came back on time as MP is coming to us soooo sooon! :D

~Anyeong ANGELS, Here are the articles on LEE SEOL's LATEST STILLS:

~English Translations by TSH (Many thanks!)

newspaper.gif News Article from Korea Star Daily via TSH December 16, 2010

泰熙飾演小氣女大學生 與宋承憲共同演繹浪漫喜劇

Kim Tae Hee plays petty female university student

Co-stars with Song Seung Heon in a romantic comedy

5265743644_0c080bc839_z.jpg

美麗代名詞金泰熙變身為一毛不拔的女大學生。

Beautiful Kim Tae-hee transformed into a super stingy female university student.

金 泰熙在MBC TV《我的公主》中飾演一名名叫李雪的女大學生。與以往的形象相比,這次金泰熙真是發生了天翻地覆的變化,很真實。她假扮公主,為了一張紙幣與宋承憲展開 心理戰。不僅如此,面對單戀的教授,還會無辜撒嬌。另外,製作部門表示:「金泰熙演技變身的主要點在於可愛的撒嬌,而與宋承憲能擦出怎樣的火花,都是非常 值得期待的。」

Kim Tae-hee in the MBC TV "My Princess" portrays a female university student named Lee Seol. Compared with previous image, this time Kim Tae Hee really made an earth-shaking change that is so real. She pretends as a princess and gets into a psychological war with SSH over a note (money). On top of this, when facing the professor she secretly adores, she acts innocent to get his attention. The production team said "Kim Tae Hee's main turning point is her coquetry conversion play, and what kind of sparks will her clashes with SSH be, are worth the expectation."

《我的公主》是一部描寫大企業唯一繼承人樸海英和一夜之間從小氣的女大學生變身為公主的李雪間嗑嗑碰碰的愛情故事的浪漫喜劇。預計在明年1月5日與觀眾見面。

【TVDAILY=金民政記者】

http://www.koreastar...m/tc/photo/6146

2010年12月16日 星期四15:38

newspaper.gif News Article from Innolife via TSH December 16, 2010

《我的公主》金泰熙,做好自毀形象的準備

"My Princess " Kim Tae Hee, prepares for self-destruction of image

5265137569_a25fa0c3b4.jpg

MBC新週三週四劇《我的公主》里飾演小氣女大學生李雪的金泰熙,擺脫以往端雅清純的造型,這次會以潑辣倔強的人物形象跟大家見面.

MBC new Wed/Thu drama "My Princess" KTH plays a petty female university student Lee Seol, got rid of her previous pure elegant image and showed a bold and stubborn character.

劇中的李雪,是一個不放過任何生財機會的人物.會爲了一張韓幣跟海英(宋承憲 飾)展開神經戰,也爲了讓暗戀的教授關注自己毫不掩飾地嗲聲嗲氣展開撒嬌攻略.

In the drama Lee Seol is one who will not miss any opportunity to make money. She will be involved in a war of nerves with Hae-young (SSH) over a dollar note, and to get attention from the professor whom she secretly adores, she goes all the way out to him with coquetry.

製作公司方面表示, “作為繼《IRIS》後的回歸作,金泰熙爲了讓大家看到她新的一面,現在正在為這部劇摩拳擦掌.”又說, “跑跳摔跤這樣的戲當然不用說,甚至還不惜扮丑,更有精彩的哭戲,可以說身體和精神都處在戰鬥狀態中.”

The production company said "As the return to screen from "IRIS", in order to let everyone see a new image, KTH is now gearing up for the drama." He added "Besides running, jumping and wrestling, to the extent of looking ugly, there are also exciting crying scenes, it is a state of physical and mental challenge."

金泰熙的演技轉換亮點是她的撒嬌戲.與此同時,更有跟她的撒嬌完美配合,相得益彰的宋承憲,更加令人期待這部劇的播出.

KTH's acting highlight is her coquetry conversion play. At the same time, her cute act is perfectly matched by SSH, this drama is a lot more exciting to expect.

突然變成某上流社會財團的唯一繼承人,自此一夜之間飛上枝頭變鳳凰的小氣鬼女大學生的左沖右撞的浪漫喜劇愛情劇《我的公主》,預計于明年1月5日首播.

My Princess premieres on 5 Jan next year.

[照片提供]=JOYNEWS24&CURTAIN CALL

http://www.innolife....=14&ai_id=26172

Credit to TSH

Guest kayana20

OMG that trailer was hilarious and how bad do I want to mock how funny Kim is? I love her acting soft, crazy, and hilarious. Yes the chemistry is so cute and when she sang SNSd I was cheesing hard she did it so funny. I cannot wait to watch this. Soju they all made my day even better showing the trailer and now even more pictures. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I feel the love all around!KTh sure has chemistry with her leads. Yay only 2 weeks to go.

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: AWESOME... AWESOME... AWESOME... SHARINGS!!!

Many many bunches Soju for your constant sharings and postings!  :lol:

I am happy coming here and seeing all these MP updates, news, articles, translations, MP still photos, and the MP trailer... again, I am so so ever happy! 

Also, I really love and enjoy watching the trailer... it's soooooooooooooo cute espescially the scene when Lee Seol using the oninon and the bellpepper as HY came in 'naked' from the waist up... Aigoo! HY is damn SEXY being shirtless... :D hahaha, drooling over his body **runs to hide**

I am loving the HY and LS chemistry already... they are soooooooooooo cute!!! Loving LS's SNSD 'hoot' singing and dancing... she's so cute and adorable!  Love her so much and her acting is simply FLAWLESS... FLAWLESS... FLAWLESS!:P

Our princess Lee Seol laughing at the end of the video is sooooooooooo adorable... cant wait to see the actual premiere of fhe first episode.:D

Lastly, I have saved all these MP photos and stills.