Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^funny at first i also thought its a credit card but it seems like its more than that or its really a point/value card :lol:

well who knows? :lol:

sis fivemagic thanks for posting KTH-LWs old article..love that interview too :)

GM Daewoo Matiz 10th anniversary

on 19 Oct 2007

Tae Hee taking pictures with company staff and given a tour around the manufacturing plant. i hope the technicians didn't make any mistake while working on the cars when she dropped by.

20071019130306.330.0.jpg

Guest Seoul GC man

beary, thanks for the info & the new goodies.

forbidden, I'm not really a newbie here - just not @ this awesome thread as frequent as most of u. hehehee.... (trying to drop by more often now).

TGI Friday...... have a great weekend everyone!!!

new Kim Tae Hee BC card promo pic.

20071019_bc.jpg

bccard.com

Guest istatowin

haha nice one sis beary! thanks for the matiz pic :)

sis seoul GC thanks for making urself more visible here! greatly appreciated :D

Guest istatowin

Very close while they were small :D

3784243820071019175037080_640.jpg

From RW Family By彩子 :P

bwahahhaha sis piggie! this is so funny! why not put a caption: engaged 20 years ago :lol:

thanks for making me smile :D:lol:

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning everyone!

ISTATOWIN, I know it's an old article, but I thought it was really interesting to post and share with everyone. It's pretty new to me becuz I haven't seen it or read it, so just wanted to share.

BEARY, thanks for the recent pic from the GM Daewoo Matiz 10th anniversary.......yeah, she's surrounded by lots of people who admired and appreciated her.........oh, a tour of the manufacturing plant sounds fun. I bet she had a great time touring the manufacturing plant.

PRINCESS DEE, thanks for your awesome fanart pics.......saving them into my pc too. They are simply gorgeous!

PIGGIE, thanks for the photoshopped of them pictured together as young toddlers......you are too cute!

Guest fivemagic

anytime fivemagic :D :D you really could not go wrong in making a fanart when you have KTH as your subject ;)

Hi PRINCESS DEE,

Even though I don't have the capability to make fanart pics like most of you sweet angels, you are right when it comes to our angel Tae Hee. If you put your mind into doing that and she's your subject, nothing will matter as long as she is in it. No matter what the outcome of is, she will stand and stick it there and just makes the pictures looked totally awesome and wonderful. Am I making sense here?

Guest fivemagic

^ :lol: definitely sis fivemagic :lol: why is it so easy to understand u? :lol:

u made me laugh too :D i feel extra happy today and i dunno why :lol:

ISTATOWIN dearie, you make me laugh too. I am so happy to hear that I can make people happy and or smiling. This is part of life and we need to laugh once in a while, right? Hearing from you, I am feeling speechless today.

Guest fivemagic

BEARY, you are totally cool and thank you so much for more lovely and beautiful pics from the GM Daewoo Japan Tour Ceremony, Olympus banner at Coex, and those downloadable links. You are too workaholic and BIG 'hugs and kisses' to you dearie.

KEEP US ABREAST OF WHAT'S NEW AND EXCITING FROM OUR ANGEL TAE HEE!!!

Guest istatowin

u mean she visited japan sis beary? or its just an opening ceremony for a japan tour?

shes ultra-pretty really :)

sunny3.jpg

thanks again seoul GC :)