Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest ioi1992

well thru sending email to NAMOO site and fax messages laugh.gif ...i have this strong feeling that they also pass our letters to KTH... tongue.gif

@sis istatowin : oh i see

uhm ......... i have something about uni Tae Hee need your help ?

can you help me and all fans love LSIH in vietnam ?

this problem is the banner for LSIH couple

can U design some beautiful and kool ones for us ?

and we can take those to make banner for forum dienanh.net

OK ?

Guest istatowin

^hahaha! banners? im not the expert on that :P

calling FORBIDDEN? DAYEE? REIGNE? (i'l try to ask them) :lol: pinkrain is good too ryt? :D

Guest ioi1992

calling FORBIDDEN? DAYEE? REIGNE? (i'l try to ask them) laugh.gif pinkrain is good too ryt? biggrin.gif

@ sis istatowin : oh thank you so much

sis pink ? áh i called her but her too busy don't have time online

thanks again

Guest istatowin

@ sis istatowin : oh thank you so much

sis pink ? áh i called her but her too busy don't have time online

thanks again

aww...thats why shes not replying in forever angel...i sent her a private message there :(

ok i'l tell our fanartists about ur concern :)

Guest ioi1992

aww...thats why shes not replying in forever angel...i sent her a private message there sad.gif

don't worry she'll comeback

thanks

@All : have a nice day

Click here to watch the KTH clip from the MAY LEE SHOW :D

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

The more I look at KTH in this show the more i find her pretty, graceful...and princessly :)

agree with u sis! "ENCHANTING BEAUTY" :wub: and thank u so much for this sis :D you are really a certified kth fan :D are you still suffering of headache?

anniv1.jpg

WoW it's been a year congrat'z to us :D thanks reigne for this wonderful banner :wub:

hi! forbidden magical works again thanks for always sharing :) and also piggie thanks for the lovely flash :)

August 14, 2007

Kim Tae-Hee, Same Feelings as Kang Dong-Won

76s02004is9.jpg

Kim Tae-Hee, currently filming the drama, “War” with Seol Kyeong-Gu, has been given much praise for her work by the staff, and is receiving plenty of love at the filming location for her great manners and humble attitude. Kim Tae-Hee receives top-star treatment in the CF industry, but there has been a lot of word when it comes to her acting ability, giving her no time to relax and always feeling rather tense. However, Kim Tae-Hee was able to overcome her anxieties in order to continue her acting, making the staff very happy.

On the 26th, a representative from the drama “War” stated, “I am very excited to see the final shooting of the film. Although there has been a lot of talk of Kim Tae-Hee’s acting ability, there is no need to worry. If I was to make a comparison, I would say that her acting resembles that of Kang Dong-Won in ‘Our Happy Hour’. As the drama progresses, you can say that her acting explodes. It is safe to say that it is a movie to be anticipated.”

Kim Tae-Hee carried a premium when she debuted in the entertainment industry as she was a Seoul National University graduate. For this reason, there were many comments stating that her acting abilities were poor compared to her beauty. What’s worse, a portal site displayed pictures of Kim Tae-Hee from her dramas, “Biography of a Nine-Tailed Fox”, “Love Story in Harvard”, and “Mid-Heaven”, all showing the same facial expression with big round eyes, stating that she only has one expression.

However, these views are slowly changing. The representative continued, “As Kim Tae-Hee changes in every episode, her encouragements do not cease. Her co-star Seol Gyeong-Gu is also commending her on her sincere hard work. The two stars get along very well on and off the screen, even to the point where Seol Gyeong-Gu would even joke saying, ‘Come sit over here, honey’.”

Director Han Ji-Seung’s first accomplishment was the pairing of the two stars Gam Woo-Seong and Son Ye-Jin in the SBS drama “Time of Love”. “War” is scheduled to finish filming next month and is to air in September.

The above photo courtesy of The Chosun Ilbo& Digital Chosun Ilbo

Source: http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...1&kosm=m2_7

Guest rainie_love

@ rainie_love : oh sis Pink

right or i' m wrong :P

or............sis P

Wrong wrong wrong ,guess who am i ???????? :blush:

Guest badhairday

August 14, 2007

Kim Tae-Hee carried a premium when she debuted in the entertainment industry as she was a Seoul National University graduate. For this reason, there were many comments stating that her acting abilities were poor compared to her beauty. What’s worse, a portal site displayed pictures of Kim Tae-Hee from her dramas, “Biography of a Nine-Tailed Fox”, “Love Story in Harvard”, and “Mid-Heaven”, all showing the same facial expression with big round eyes, stating that she only has one expression.

I bet I can do the same for all other actresses. They are just nitpicking here.... There are a lot of expressions in LSIH that weren't apparent in the other roles and vice versa... selective memory much?

Her co-star Seol Gyeong-Gu is also commending her on her sincere hard work. The two stars get along very well on and off the screen, even to the point where Seol Gyeong-Gu would even joke saying, ‘Come sit over here, honey’.”

Wow, it seems that Tae Hee gets along fine with almost all her co-stars....but calling her honey? That nick should be used by a special someone else....

Guest ioi1992

Wrong wrong wrong ,guess who am i ???????? blush.gif

sorry sis Mich

i'm wrong la

your nick is different from dien anh 4rum

i can't guess ^_^

bút now i know who you are ?

:lol:

do you know sis istatowin ?

Guest istatowin

agree with u sis! "ENCHANTING BEAUTY" :wub: and thank u so much for this sis :D you are really a certified kth fan :D are you still suffering of headache?

yes :tears: hahaha! im sleep-deprived a day before that too thats why! :lol:of course im a proud and certified kth fan :P:lol:

LSIH Couple Lovely Flash http://play.ollio.com/u_imagebank/indigoan.../14/HFFLASH.swfBY 小絲( From RW Family)

THANKS A LOT SIS PIGGIE! :)

Guest istatowin

I bet I can do the same for all other actresses. They are just nitpicking here.... There are a lot of expressions in LSIH that weren't apparent in the other roles and vice versa... selective memory much?

alo BHD! :) we have the same argument :lol: its all about what kind of emotion u want to impart in a particular scene..u cant define an actress' ability on how many times she displayed the same facial expression ...its all about placing and applying the needed emotion to portray a character. the method and techniques in portaying a role of course, varies from one actress to another...and it depends on where they get those emotions and "feel" on the character. and we have different experiences, different environments, and different understanding of things...

that's the reason why we like and dislike this and that actresses coz we do or do not understand her methods/techniques or in many cases, we simply dun like the character at all (not really the artist)...on hindsight, making a CONNECTION with the viewer and having an impact with their lives is what really defines an actress in my opinion...and as of now, only KTH (LSiH), LYA (jitp), Patty Duke (the Miracle Worker) and Jennifer Connelly (A beautiful mind) successfully got into me. while its true in my case, it may or may not be true to others...

im not saying im an expert on this BUT its common sense, that we as a person are experiencing different kind of things or see things differently and are guided by our own set of standards and these affects our judgment.

it would have been better if the comparison is based on the emotion she needs to show vs. the actual performance... :lol:

i still maintain that her eyes in fact is her best asset when it comes to acting... :lol: she can adjust the sharpness and smoothness of her stare...she can also control the "watering" of her eyes and its like u can easily read her by looking at them...

she may not be the best actress in the world but she definitely IS AN ACTRESS!!!

but if you'll gonna equate her beauty with her acting, she's really in trouble as an actress :lol: honestly, they should review the premise of their argument first :lol: