Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

i thanks u more for all these new and wonderful fanarts!!! ;)

hows school? :)

ahh~~~ not bad sis I have a lot of test but still do my artwork hahaha

I do my artwork day by day and 2 days ago i'll post it on Soompi so i have 2 Wallpaper2 and some siggy for u :blush:

Guest fivemagic

As promised, here are some nice and beautiful pics of our angel Tae Hee. I like to share them with you angels here.

200707_9468.png

200707_636.png

200705_2763.jpg

200705_948.jpg

200702_3147.jpg

200702_7375.jpg

200702_6258.jpg

200705_6530.jpg

Credit to original creditors

Guest beary

i was hoping SBS would put up 'Screen' for free too because other than 'Heungbu' and 'Let's Go', there's no widely available DVD for the drama compared to 'Stairway To Heaven' and 'Love Story In Harvard'. it could have been a good chance for fans to catch it but i'm already quite happy enough to see the 121-ep Heungbu up for free viewing. i tried watching 'Heungbu' on the SBS website, but so far have not gotten successful yet. maybe i missed out something or just that i'm too impatient to wait for it to start, how long does it take for the stream to start? and do you need to log in to watch? i didn't log in when i tried.... i think there's a program (WM Recorder) where one can capture/record streaming videos (not using links). not sure whether it'll work for this one though.

when you open the vod for the first time, are you prompted to install SBS webplayer? login is not required.

it took me less than a min to start the streaming... the CF will play follow by the drama... i tried streaming LSIH vods just now and it works...

give it a try again...

thanks for the recommendation.. sounds like an useful tool.. but while installing, it restarted my pc by itself, might be a conflict with existing files. i didnt want to try again :sweatingbullets: can't live without my pc :P

when you open the vod for the first time, are you prompted to install SBS webplayer? login is not required.

it took me less than a min to start the streaming... the CF will play follow by the drama... i tried streaming LSIH vods just now and it works...

give it a try again...

thanks for the recommendation.. sounds like an useful tool.. but while installing, it restarted my pc by itself, might be a conflict with existing files. i didnt want to try again :sweatingbullets: can't live without my pc :P

yups i was prompted to install the SBS webplayer but after install, waited then nothing happened. i'll try again later, thanks.

and for the program i mentioned to you about, maybe i should have tried to download and install first before suggesting it to you :sweatingbullets: , hope it didn't do anything to your pc.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/imj...talfight1gy.gif

and i had once extracted this scene out of the original clip cause i just loved KTH's way of communicating to KRW here? her body language.... KRW looked more reserved there compared to her lol. here i reuploaded this scene i had extracted, for those who wanna keep just this part :)

(41 secs)

Download Link (3 MB)

her body language :wub: it's a moment that we don't get it now, i'm going to treasure it dearly...

i really find that video sweet and all :) first time i see KTH in that mood... :lol: and rae seems to be enjoying that silently too :P:lol:

for you girls viewing pleasure, memories :)

i also love the way KTH looks at him + the way he seems to be smiling shyly like a boy by her side :lol:

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0001.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0002.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0004.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0005.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0006.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0007.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0008.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0009.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0010.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0011.jpgLOVE the meeting of their eyes :blush:

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0012.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0013.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0014.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0015.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0016.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0017.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0026.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0027.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0028.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0029.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0030.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0032.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0033.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0034.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0035.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0036.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0037.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0038.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0040.jpg

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0041.jpg

lsih-KTHKRW-1129sbs1.jpg

lsih-KTHKRW-1129sbs2.jpg

Guest istatowin

wow!!! thanks a lot sis piggie ;)

oh my syah, brilliant cap!!! :wub:

KTHKRW-1129sbs.wmv0011.jpg

thanks sis five magic.. :) ha so so so so pretty here...

200702_3147.jpg

Guest fivemagic

wow!!! thanks a lot sis piggie ;)

oh my syah, brilliant cap!!! :wub:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/sya...sbs.wmv0011.jpg

thanks sis five magic.. :) ha so so so so pretty here...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa144/f...200702_3147.jpg

You are very welcome istatowin ssi........I know, she is very beautiful, absolutely beautiful and stunning in this photo.

Guest istatowin

^thanks sis piggie :lol: u received my pm? ;)

sis fivemagic ever wonder when are we going to stop saying she's beautiful, pretty and all that :lol:

Guest piggie

sis fivemagic ever wonder when are we going to stop saying she's beautiful, pretty and all that :lol:

:rolleyes:

What can i do for you!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest fivemagic

sis istatowin, I don't think we will ever stop saying them..........she's just tooooooooo beautiful. See there I go again with 'beautiful'.

wow the sexy M said on 09Aug07 that KTH is his ideal.

but unlike his Shinhwa groupmates Jun Jin & Kim Dong Wan, M hasn't got the chance to work with KTH.

if there's any mistake in details, pls dun hesitate to correct me.

Lee Min Woo "My ideal is Kim Tae Hee"... 'Indignation' at Jeon Hye Bin scandal

2007-08-10 14:41

pic of Lee Min Woo aka M (dob: July 28, 1979)

another pic

1 more pic

[Journalist Lee Seung Woo / Chosun dot com ET team]

Singer M Lee Min Woo clarified his ideal via a broadcast.

When Lee Min Woo appeared on the SBS power FM broadcast of 'Choi Hwa Jeong power time' on the 9th, he made it clear "Kim Tae Hee is my ideal."

Lee Min Woo spoke "The seat next to me has been a vacant seat for 2 years. Star Kim Tae Hee is my ideal. If a scandal occurs with her, there seem to be no regrets. I usually cause much misunderstandings as a flirt but I will truly do well and look at only my woman."

Lee Min Woo chose the ardent love theory with Jeon Hye Bin in the past to be a mortifying absurd scandal "I laughed as it was when 2 of us were very miserable. It was mortifying as there was a girlfriend I met at that time. There are a lot of girl friends who I spend time closely with such as Jeon Hye Bin and Kim Min Seon and misunderstandings are often received," he added.

<------left out rest of article--------->

article source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?ut...11/78k77117.htm

roughly translated by Home of the Angel www.kim-taehee.com

some GUMIHO pics...

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4fqf4.jpg

like jun jin but the kiss looks awkward :P:lol: well its supposed to be awkward... :lol:

talking abt Shinhwa, now tht i remember, i came across an old article on this kiss scene a few weeks back. the article mentioned there were aplenty of NGs for this scene compared to the kiss she did with Jo Hyeon Jae in the same drama. i wish i know what KTH said when she was interviewed right after she did the kiss scene with JHJ, she was all wide smiled that's for sure keke. anyway this was what i roughly posted on HOME a few weeks back about

the kiss scene with Jun Jin broadcasted at the end of Gumiho ep 8 (first aired on KBS2 on August 10, 2004) :lol:

it is said tht JJ wasn't experienced in filming kissing scenes then so he caused many NGs cause he was extremely tensed! alot of NGs went out also cause it wasn't like the kiss scene b/w Jo Hyeon Jae & KTH... tht one was filmed in the rain at midnight while this was done in bright daytime where more of the staff and other castmates were around. (so both more shy haha)

719474093244813429.jpg

source: http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20040809000011

also came across old articles frm 18Aug05 where Jun Jin said he'd like to act in an action movie with KTH (again). seems like he was deeply impressed by her wire action scenes in Gumiho as she didn't show any fear at all. he thinks she will be competent as an action acting partner.

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain...n/v9932408.html

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...081809301107857

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain...y/v9932497.html

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04212642000.htm

he & Rang frm Gumiho (Park Joon Seok) have had the special affinity to act with both KTH & her brother in Gumiho (2004) and Let's Go To The Beach (2005) respectively. JJ looked more charming to me in LGTTB with his hair like in the pics in the above links. heard tht JJ has a drama coming up. will he get the 2nd chance with KTH like he wanted 2 yrs back? :P

Guest istatowin

^haha sis syah and u really provide a pic links of lmw eh? :lol: i can only remember JJs face :lol:

wouldnt it be more exciting if the one saying "my ideal is kim tae hee" is none other than the one we've always wish for? :lol: :lol:

Guest fivemagic

^haha sis syah and u really provide a pic links of lmw eh? :lol: i can only remember JJs face :lol:

wouldnt it be more exciting if the one saying "my ideal is kim tae hee" is none other than the one we've always wish for? :lol: :lol:

I second that too sis istatowin.........count me in. We all know who's the man we want to hear that from. Our angel Tae Hee is one extremely lucky lady that these guys are wanting as their ideal girl.