Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fivemagic

HELLO and GOOD MORNING to all angels and dreamers.....

It's Thursday here at my place and just checking in.

Thanks BEARY and TAPCIE for sharing mvs, youtube and downloadable links.

Guest istatowin

^alo sis fivemagic and beary :)

thanks for the new link again dear beary..what can u say about the interview? :D

tokio, how are u? :)

hey everyone long time no talk!!! just want to pop in to see what is going on with are lovely Tae Hee as well as some friends, hope everyone is doing well.

Also i wanted to share some clips of Lee Minwoo who i think has a crush on Kim Tae Hee, he mentions her twice already in a gameshow and also a interview. Not sure anyone has seen it but here you go. If someone can translate what he says of her i would love you so much!!! thanks

Here he mentions her under Miss & Marry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_oj557BZUA...ted&search=

The hosts i think ask Minwoo to send out a message to her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tun8iI2tnbw

Minwoo is soo cute and hot

Istatowin!!!!! your soo cute!!!, im ok and you? ive been busy with school

That is so cute of MinWoo! Even though I don't know what he was saying because I don't understand Korean.

Did they ever met before? He looks pretty young, but I think he is older than Tae Hee isn't he.

I like his band they have good music.

I noticed that lots of people have crush on Tae Hee, just last month wasn't it the second male lead or somebody from 200 lbs beauty said the perfect beauty is Tae Hee!

Guest fivemagic

hey everyone long time no talk!!! just want to pop in to see what is going on with are lovely Tae Hee as well as some friends, hope everyone is doing well.

Also i wanted to share some clips of Lee Minwoo who i think has a crush on Kim Tae Hee, he mentions her twice already in a gameshow and also a interview. Not sure anyone has seen it but here you go. If someone can translate what he says of her i would love you so much!!! thanks

Here he mentions her under Miss & Marry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_oj557BZUA...ted&search=

The hosts i think ask Minwoo to send out a message to her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tun8iI2tnbw

Minwoo is soo cute and hot

Istatowin!!!!! your soo cute!!!, im ok and you? ive been busy with school

Hi tokio,

BIG thanks for sharing these two youtube videos......I personally have not seen them, but yeah, this Lee Minwoo guy is really cute and hot. If anyone can translate what he's saying in the first video, I would really appreciated.

The second video is hot too, and again if anyone can translate it, would kindly appreciate that as well.

Our angel Tae Hee is such a BABE that most guys will fall for her and/or like her as their ideal woman......it sounds so good already. She is most fortunate.

Guest fivemagic

Hi Ha Tinh Nhi, thank you for sharing more goodies.........NO, I don't mind seeing them again......as always, she's always so beautiful in everything she does and just happy to see that she's all smiling. I love that dress she has on. It's so beautiful on her.

Guest localpinoy

hey istatowin, beary, all other kim tae hee fans! i finally found time to come here and stop by and say hi...unfortunately, i missed a lot about KTH! would someone care to give me an update? i miss you guys a lot...school has been keeping me busy!

Guest FORBIDDEN

:lol: Wohooooooo Beary thank you so much May Lee show i really appreciate you Beary you're so Cool!!!! B)

Istatowin you also,Thanks for post May lee Show in youtube Thanks a lot sis i love u too!!!

i'm so Happy :D [actually I really wanna see MLS in Full interview becos there're some translation so i've known what's she talking about, i love this show ]

---------------------------------------

98ho4.jpg

94uu8.jpg

---------------------------------------

79pf9.jpg

80gq1.jpg

81ca0.jpg

20186537dv1.jpg

10ve8.gif

11mp1.gif

:D:P

Guest istatowin

alo local pinoy! i hope ur doing well! :)

seoul GC thanks for the BC posters :w00t: she looks really good!! :)

NP sis mae! love ur new banners :D

Guest fivemagic

HI everyone!

Dang, FORBIDDDEN, thank you again for more lovely and awesome banners.........saving them again into my pc. You are truly talented and gifted. These banners are gorgeous.

Guest fivemagic

HI everyone!

Dang, FORBIDDDEN, thank you again for more lovely and awesome banners.........saving them again into my pc. You are truly talented and gifted. These banners are gorgeous.

Guest fivemagic

thanks for sharing those above pics...kth is so freaking beatiful....i just love that smile of hers.....so charming

Hi tikklles,

I second the motion above..........our angel Tae Hee is so BEAUTIFUL indeed! My pc is fully loaded with her pics and all goodies shared by everyone on this angel thread.