Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

[TV] Park Jun Gyu "Among the entertainers, Kim Tae Hee is the prettiest"

2007-08-02 15:59:33

pic of senior actor Park Jun Gyu

On the afternoon of 30th July, there was a press conference for the KBS drama 'I Am Sam' (Scenario Lee Jin Mae, Production Kim Jeong Gyu) held at the Imperial Palace Hotel Seoul.

A journalist threw out the question "Who do you think is the loveliest female entertainer?" to Park Jun Gyu and without hesitation he praised the outstanding beauty of Kim Tae Hee "Though I have only seen Kim Tae Hee at some awards ceremony event, she was exceptionally lovely compared with other female entertainers."

Sports Donga intern journalist Lee Eun Bin skybin0907@hotmail.com

Watch the short clip

article source: http://sports.donga.com/bbs/sports.php?id=...enter&no=89

translation credit: Home of the Angel www.kim-taehee.com

i was at that scene, and the plastic surgeon was like "lets look at some beautiful noses/eyes" or whatever, and all i could think about was .. hmm kim tae hee ?

talk abt plastic surgery, ya her features are one of the most wanted by the korean females especially her eyes. i think there's a SBS special on [beauty] (SBS 스페셜 [미인]) tht's gonna air on 05Aug07 around 23:05 korean time and according to the related article, trailer & the details of the program itself, there'll be some KTH mention.

trailer of this coming ep can be watched at the official SBS Special website.

full details of the SBS special (ep 94) on [beauty] can be found at:

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...review_list.jsp (in korean)

just copy & paste the parts mentioning KTH with rough translation.

3. There is a law on the face of the beautiful woman whom we like.

In that case, what is the feature of the beautiful woman whom people like?

The production team will compare the average South Korean face with the face of Kim Tae Hee chosen as the most beautiful woman by netizens and plastic surgeons. How really is the South Korean face different from a beautiful woman's face? The difference is not only the features of the face of Kim Tae Hee alone. It also agrees to the features of the faces of the large majority of entertainers who are called the typical beautiful women in this age. The law of the beautiful women of this age will be clarified through the faces of the representative entertainer beauties.

4. History of beautiful woman transition

Really, when did it come to have such a beautiful woman's standard?

A beauty is made like a social culture. From Mun Hee who was called a beautiful female troika in the 60's from the beautiful woman chart of Sin Yun Bok, and Jang Mi Hee who was a typical beautiful female actress after TV was popularized in the 70's, to Kim Tae Hee who is called a typical beautiful woman in the 2000's. (notice tht all 3 names mentioned end with Hee) It searches for the standard of the beautiful woman which changes with an age change.

the related article (in korean):

The world pays attention to 'Oriental features' (02Aug05)

Guest beary

alo ioi! yeah its an old one...u can see the video clip @ 00:05 to 00:20 of this LSIH MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMnyfdCRAKE

;)

istatowin, my translation is based on a longer version...

you can download it from here, timing 03:23 - 04:04

11292.jpg

http://athena.divshare.com/launch.php?f=1040832&s=d73

oh my god syah, u sound like a pro in any KTH related topics :lol:

i dunno what to say! haha! just brilliant! :w00t:

yeah i agree... always appreciate translations provided by syah

Guest fivemagic

whahaha! im not disappointed but it made me more curious... yeah whats wrong with rae? :lol:

thanks a lot sis beary :D

alo M&M! she is still filming the movie QUARREL! :) expected release is on December 2007 ;)

haha sis fivemagic! i think we can start making a list WHY WE LOVE KIM TAE HEE! and see if it will reach a hundred or more! :lol:

haha sis fivemagic! i think we can start making a list WHY WE LOVE KIM TAE HEE! and see if it will reach a hundred or more! :lol:

Hey istatowin,

I think it's a great idea to make a list. When can we make the list?

Guest djmackj

the one on the left seems new to me... :unsure:

3356.jpg

credit http://www.cyworld.com/lublubashley

Thank you our lovely beary~~ Hmm that left one is new to me too! How I wish we can have a larger version of it, she looks so fresh and new~~ with so many photos of her looking at the camera, it's really refreshing to see one where she is just going about her own business, and looking naturally beautiful at the same time!

[TV] Park Jun Gyu "Among the entertainers, Kim Tae Hee is the prettiest"

2007-08-02 15:59:33

pic of senior actor Park Jun Gyu

On the afternoon of 30th July, there was a press conference for the KBS drama 'I Am Sam' (Scenario Lee Jin Mae, Production Kim Jeong Gyu) held at the Imperial Palace Hotel Seoul.

A journalist threw out the question "Who do you think is the loveliest female entertainer?" to Park Jun Gyu and without hesitation he praised the outstanding beauty of Kim Tae Hee "Though I have only seen Kim Tae Hee at some awards ceremony event, she was exceptionally lovely compared with other female entertainers."

Sports Donga intern journalist Lee Eun Bin skybin0907@hotmail.com

Watch the short clip

4. History of beautiful woman transition

Really, when did it come to have such a beautiful woman's standard?

A beauty is made like a social culture. From Mun Hee who was called a beautiful female troika in the 60's from the beautiful woman chart of Sin Yun Bok, and Jang Mi Hee who was a typical beautiful female actress after TV was popularized in the 70's, to Kim Tae Hee who is called a typical beautiful woman in the 2000's. (notice tht all 3 names mentioned end with Hee) It searches for the standard of the beautiful woman which changes with an age change.

the related article (in korean):

The world pays attention to 'Oriental features' (02Aug05)

Thanks syah for the interesting news bit. It's nice to see how the people in the entertainment circle all appreciate tae hee, I bet they alll want to make friends with her, but I guess tae hee is just picky in terms of close friends <_< Hmm... I wonder who Park Jun Gyu is, he doesn't look like an actor... at least not a good looking one haha, but if he's a director or something maybe he'll pick tae hee for a future project! And oh yes I laughed when I saw the connection of having HEE as the ending for all the beautiful women, perhaps we must all name our daughters something Hee, to capitalize on this phenomenon!

(and.... back to studying so someone wouldn't hit me =P)

Guest istatowin

istatowin, my translation is based on a longer version...

you can download it from here, timing 03:23 - 04:04

%7Boption%7D11292.jpg

http://athena.divshare.com/launch.php?f=1040832&s=d73

yeah i agree... always appreciate translations provided by syah

YEAH, so thankful we have syah in our ship! :) and also dear beary :P thanks for the link sis! :)

haha fivemagic, maybe we can start thinking and contributing now...and we can always ask our talented fanart-ist to provide the banner/s for that :lol:

haha syah always brings up such interesting articles, glad to see tae hee's beauty being praised by regular folks and entertainers alike :) haha too bad our angel is human too XD

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ahhh~~~ Thanks everyone for share every interesting news and concern to Kim Tae Hee.. after I get in Soompi I get a lot of such things that I don't know about Tae Hee before,,,Actually soompi is my first place when I get Internet

In the future I think Kim's thread will have a lot of pages[Maybe to 10000 pages] ??

--------------------

4406ec56f681cef4.jpg

4f5eec3159712a0d.jpg

^^^ Let's see another series of her,I didn't watch it yet.

df9235572c34ec84.jpg

9d1b9918e438c1fd.jpg

4c9f29cc5a0c28c8.jpg

efc8b6f5c34dc6c1.jpg

:sweatingbullets::rolleyes: :blush:

Guest FORBIDDEN

^thanks again sis! :)

where can i find the original photos (1st and 3rd) u used in this banner ?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://natthawut.com/fang/4f5eec3159712a0d.jpg

:D

Ahhh Istatowin I'll post the original pic soon [sorry i didn't prepare it i'm in Internet Cafe']

hope u can waiting for me :sweatingbullets:

Guest istatowin

^of course im willing to wait..if only for KTH :lol: u watched LSIH again? :lol: :lol: me too, last friday night! harhar

Guest istatowin

some GUMIHO pics...

n4fqf4.jpg

like jun jin but the kiss looks awkward :P:lol: well its supposed to be awkward... :lol:

Hours3_1.jpg

5.jpg

cr: as labelled / yellowshinsei

Guest istatowin

My first LSIH flash MV feat Where Do I Begin (Love Story Theme). Pls forgive my being too sentimental! haha!

Click to Watch LSIH - WHERE DO I BEGIN (Love Story Theme)

1.jpg%7Boption%7D2.jpg%7Boption%7D3.jpg

Nothing beats our LSIH Couple! Forever Rae Won and Tae Hee!

credit:

"rommelsmusic" for the piano music

showwallpaper.com for the LSIH Wallies

heres the Download Link of the music flash:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gps322

some GUMIHO pics...

like jun jin but the kiss looks awkward :P:lol: well its supposed to be awkward... :lol:

cr: as labelled / yellowshinsei

oh gosh even that kiss was awkward for me to watch, haha i wonder how it was for tae hee, haha XD

LOL come on now sis, haha even as the self proclaimed tae-bin shipper leader, i know that tae hee would most likely answer Rae Won. haha their kissing scenes (hence the need for the plural s) were so darn passionate and memorable.

Guest istatowin

^hahaha! so happy HB is not on her list (yet) :lol:

come to think of it...she has different kissing experiences with KRW :blush:

what viewers feel watching it...she felt it too? we can only wonder...

:lol: and hell, i dun wanna imagine her having kissing scenes like that (or more) with other actors :lol: