Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

Another TRYer MV featuring the HAPPY reunion of our LSIH Couple last April 30, 2007 in the Andre Kim Best Star Awards Night!!! I dedicate this fan MV to Jasmin... :)

So Perfect, So IN SYNC, SO IN LOVE - Raewon and Taehee...

enjoy!!

WATCH ANDRE KIM BEST STAR AWARD MV - FIRST LOVE

DOWNLOAD LINK!

Utada Hikaru's

First Love

Saigo no kisu wa

Tabako no flavor ga shita

Nigakute setsunai kaori

Ashita no imagoro ni wa

Anata wa doko ni iru n' darou

Dare wo omotte 'ru n' darou

You are always gonna be my love

Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

Ima wa mada kanashii love song

Atarashii uta utaeru made

Tachidomaru jikan ga

Ugoki-dasou to shite 'ru

Wasuretaku nai koto bakari

Ashita no imagoro ni wa

Watashi wa kitto naite 'ru

Anata wo omotte 'ru n' darou

You will always be inside my heart

Itsu mo anata dake no basho ga aru kara

I hope that I have a place in your heart too

Now and forever you are still the one

You are always gonna be my love

Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo

I'll remember to love

You taught me how

You are always gonna be the one

Guest istatowin

KBS awards night...if theres a will theres a way...go rae :lol:

kth-ihr.gif

^ i think i love KTH's fans in Korea..so supportive...no wonder they always made her cry :)

Guest reigne80

Another TRYer MV featuring the HAPPY reunion of our LSIH Couple last April 30, 2007 in the Andre Kim Best Star Awards Night!!! I dedicate this fan MV to Jasmin... :)

enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD LINK!

i feel great joy everytime i watch this video clip of the couple walking on the ramp!

but seeing it with matching sweet conversations?! nah! i could fall right on my chair now! wow sis istatowin! this is something new and unique! i loveeeeee it sis! as in! :D

KBS awards night...if theres a will theres a way...go rae :lol:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he...ger/kth-ihr.gif

^ i think i love KTH's fans in Korea..so supportive...no wonder they always made her cry :)

hahaha! th has been rae's apple of his eye since before.... hehehehe......

here's another banner for the 10th thread:

10thBANNER2.jpg

Guest istatowin

^ i like ur siggy sis reigne :wub:

and ur new fan-art gives that same wonderful feeling everytime i saw them happy together :wub:

ahh the MV...its for beary first and foremost :lol:

glad u liked it too though its a japanese song :lol:

as a kim tae hee fan, it feels so good seeing how kim rae won fans are giving their approval & support to our tae hee & share the same positive feelings about them together. i've never felt so strongly for a couple before. this matching couple definitely excites me the most and i hope they will have a happily forever ending like soo in & hyun woo of lovestory in harvard. i noticed that on the andre kim best star awards show night, tae hee was seated on the same table as all 3 of her love interests in her past 3 dramas, kim rae won, jo hyun jae & kwon sang woo but rae won seems to be the only one who was in close contact with her hehe! as an insider, maybe andre kim knows they are together? :P

thanks ling for reposting the fanworks by shirley and also the lyrics, which like you say are very appropriate indeed. i grew up listening to mltr and the paint my love lyrics totally fit so well with how rae won seems to be feeling!

ling thanks for sharing the fan made MVs.. :wub: i love the one with MLTR song especially... as said by syah, most probably bcos i grew up with their songs too :lol: i love it when rae won stood quietly and watched her from behind while she is receiving her award. he is waiting for his queen... beary can't stop dreaming, why do i feel like it's the video of their wedding march-in? :lol:

Hi syah4brit, beary, istatowin & reigne

I would also like to thank all of you for sharing nice goodies of RW with us as well ... heehee... Because of LSIH, I started to know more about TH.. she is not only pretty but a very intelligent and polite girl. I like her style as well. Feel very comfortable when I see her pics.

So glad that all of us share the same feelings about them together. I also love the way rae won stood quietly and watched her. I’ve never seen RW like that before..... :D TH was so sweet to smile to RW as well.... *** so sweet **** . Many fans still can’t stop sharing pics of them together till now... haha... :D

Guest badhairday

ling, I don't think Tae Hee look like any of them.... I find it weird that ppl would compare her to the figure skaters. Tae Hee is just in her own league when it comes to the beauty department. The only actress that I think looks like Tae Hee is Heo Yi jae.

ling, I don't think Tae Hee look like any of them.... I find it weird that ppl would compare her to the figure skaters. Tae Hee is just in her own league when it comes to the beauty department. The only actress that I think looks like Tae Hee is Heo Yi jae.

Yes.. This was what I think so.... She does not look like any of them.

Guest Soy

lol same .. i dont see a resemblance whatever, they might be graceful on the ice, but dang tae hee is overall just the most graceful thing alive .. and no offense .. but shes totally in league of her own, actually its gotten to the point where when i compare how beautiful a person is, tae hee is basically listed under the "untouchable" category :)

Guest aalhl

hi syah! long time no see! how are you doing? and hi to you too Soy! I thought I only see you in YEH and Coffee Prince thread, and sometimes GY's thread.. :)

Anyway, I'm just dropping off a note...

I am wondering if Kim Tae Hee's fan here (especially new ones) are interested in her 2003 SBS Drama "Screen". Currently, I have Park Jung Chul's fans who sort of curious about it.. and I'm waiting for their confirmation whether they want to have the downloadable version.. I'm checking with YooGals too.. If anyone of you interested please let me know and I will re-upload the episodes again ASAP. Currently I have 1 request.

Guest beary

enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD LINK!

thank you my dear dreamer.... that's fast, you got it done in less than 24 hours :w00t:

the conversation between them is so funny... you have great imagination :P

Hi syah4brit, beary, istatowin & reigne

I would also like to thank all of you for sharing nice goodies of RW with us as well ... heehee... Because of LSIH, I started to know more about TH.. she is not only pretty but a very intelligent and polite girl. I like her style as well. Feel very comfortable when I see her pics.

So glad that all of us share the same feelings about them together. I also love the way rae won stood quietly and watched her. I’ve never seen RW like that before..... :D TH was so sweet to smile to RW as well.... *** so sweet **** . Many fans still can’t stop sharing pics of them together till now... haha... :D

ling nice to see you in this thread again... you are always welcome...

do share with us more artwork or MVs of the couple if there are more :)

after this AK award, it brought back all those LSIH memories.. at least for me, i feel even stronger now that i want them to be together in real life.. :lol: once a dreamer always a dreamer

Guest badhairday

Cute CF of Tae Hee and baby that I've never seen before...

I also didn't know that Tae Hee was in GOD's Letter MV... She looks so pretty.

Guest istatowin

thank you my dear dreamer.... that's fast, you got it done in less than 24 hours :w00t:

the conversation between them is so funny... you have great imagination :P

ling nice to see you in this thread again... you are always welcome...

do share with us more artwork or MVs of the couple if there are more :)

after this AK award, it brought back all those LSIH memories.. at least for me, i feel even stronger now that i want them to be together in real life.. :lol: once a dreamer always a dreamer

yay, always a dreamer ;) my love for this couple is growing everyday too..maybe i should stop seeing them together :lol: this is OBSESSION already :lol:

ahh the convo, i was laughing at it myself :lol: im dreaming SO BIG again :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

27130176ya6.jpg

55297662em7.jpg

51rx3.gif

50iz8.gif

^^^ I really love this CF and watch it a lot of time becos never see Tae Hee in this mood before :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

^yay! thanks again forbidden...theyr all very nice *okay*

havent seen the 2nd to the last GIF..is that a pictorial? for what brand? any DL link? :D