Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"キム・テヒ、日本の思い出 2011 김태희 일본의 추억 Kim Tae Hee Memories of Japan 金泰希(金泰熙) 日本的回忆 คิม แตฮี ญี่ปุ่น

Credit : SalangListMania

Guest xtaeheex

Nancyzak said: xtaeheex said: Chinese Article   class="at_title" style="font-size: 30px; font-family: 微软雅黑; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 34.3125px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.06em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee talked about her boyfriend Rain, "he was busy ..."

Actress Kim Tae Hee talked about openly in love boyfriend Rain.

The 1st broadcastlb_icon1.png of "performing intermediary" Kim Tae Hee's public interview.

Day for the "Autumn, you want to do something," questioning, Kim Tae Hee replied:. "Want to go out to play but my friends are busy, no person can play together."

Moderator said: "There is not a man (Jung Ji Hoon) it?"

Kim Tae Hee then sheepishly replied: "He is very busy."

http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/39026/20141101/%E9%87%91%E6%B3%B0%E7%86%99-rain.htm

xtaeheex, then come play with me im freeee.... :) 

Guest xtaeheex

Vietnamese Article 
class="d-title mgt5" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 5px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(243, 71, 100); -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0.100000001490116px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);""Hissing" flawless beauty Kim Tae Hee
class="sapo fl mgt10 mgb10" style="font-weight: normal; line-height: 19.2000007629395px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 610px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.00784314); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0.100000001490116px; font-family: 'Times New Roman' !important; font-size: 12pt !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Now aged 34 but Kim Tae Hee has made many people admire so sweet beauty, perfect.
"Hissing" flawless beauty Kim Tae Hee 1

31/10 past, Kim Tae Hee showed off radiant beauty when attending wrapped film "United Xizhi". Korean actress lovely, gentle as a nymph of old when put on the clothes costume purple coloring.
In "Wang Xizhi," Kim Tae Hee plays the Hi Rui - wife of famous calligrapher Wang Xizhi Eastern Jin period. Known to take on this role, Kim Tae Hee had to learn Chinese hard, learn more about the culture and art of Chinese calligraphy.

Share on his role, Kim Tae Hee said: "Hi Rui is a woman with progressive ideas, brave, full of willpower and ambition, dared to express themselves. I really like people his character. "  

She also explained the reasons why participation "Wang Xizhi" while receiving numerous invitations to film in the country: "First, I find the merited a mention movie about the life of a great man is my honor. Secondly, this is an opportunity to spread the Chinese culture, as well as the Korean people. Third, Chu Lam Tuong not only a well-directed language but also a talented calligrapher, I am very confident in his choice. "

First time filming in China, but the acting of Kim Tae Hee was directed by  Tuong Lam Chu praised, "Kim Tae Hee turned completely into a character, there are many scenes of her acting skills was beyond my imagination. Many dialogue scenes are not all shown through the character's expression, she will fulfill unexpected. "

After 5 months of uninterrupted shooting, "Great Hope Chi "has officially wrapped. In addition , Kim Tae Hee , the film also has the participation of many other famous actors such as King's Army, the Forbidden Ca Wow, Luong Quan Hoa, ...

http://afamily.vn/giai-tri/xuyt-xoa-truoc-ve-dep-khong-ty-vet-cua-kim-tae-hee-2014110201526488.chn

Guest xtaeheex

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee shows an embarrassed look as RAIN gets mentioned during an interiew

Kim Tae Hee shows an embarrassed look as RAIN gets mentioned during an interiew

Kim Tae Hee showed an embarrassed reaction when she was asked about her boyfriend, RAIN.
On November 1st, actress Kim Tae Hee appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview.
While talking about recent weather, Kim Tae Hee said, "All of my friends work, so I don't have anyone to hang out with."
Then, announcer Cho Choong Hyun said, "You have him (RAIN)," and Kim Tae Hee said, "He is busy these days."
Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee told that she feels uncomfortable when people say that she is beautiful.

cr. starN

Guest xtaeheex

Great News! KTH said in an interview with KBS2 Entertainment Weekly. She said she will come back to Korean drama or movie in her next project when she finish filming her chinese drama. :)  [-O<  \:D/
861347b5gw1elwj4obdixj20nm0g7diw.jpg

credit KTH weibo 

@xtaeheex,

KTH coming back to K-drama/movie land! Absolutely a piece of good news! She still meets her 'standard' of making a drama/movie comeback in two years, kekeke...., but it's always worth waiting. There is only one her, and it is one at a time!

I'm so excited with this news that the next thing that instantly crops up in my mind is the male lead. Who will it be? My first and foremost, though remote, is none other than WB. Next in line, KDW. Third,? I like HB, but he has an up and coming drama. Lee Jung Jae? Jo In Sung? Park YooChun? If none of them, then someone who not only looks good with her, but can exude the kind of chemistry that 'burns the screen'. Hehehe, I think it is not an issue there.

Story wise, let is be good and consistently well developed until the end, with a good direction of the drama. We should then have a very enjoyable time watching and cheering KTH's comeback to K-drama/movie land! Yippee!!!

Haha, in my camping wish, I imagine us sharing the work. KTH setting up the tent since we won't know the works and she should be a pro, but we can take care of the cooking since KTH rated herself 'C' on it. Then she can regale about herself and her boyfriend, kekeke..... We can tell her about ourselves, but I don't mind listening to her more. No barrier of star and fans status. We can chat, laugh, hug, dance, shout our lungs out and do all the silly girlie stuff...... Oh, so nice a wish!

xtaeheex said:
class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-weight: normal; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Tae Hee interviews for “Entertainment  class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: center; line-height: inherit; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-weight: normal; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Weekly”

Kim Tae Hee recently interviewed with Entertainment Weekly for their “Perfect Her” segment.  The star actress gave honest answers to reporter Kim Tae Jin about her beauty, boyfriend Rain, and her acting career.

Q: You are one of the top beauty icons in Korea, is that label burdensome?

A: “I’m not at all tired of it, but really grateful for it. However, it does give me a lot of pressure as I am gradually aging.”

Q: It’s Fall season now. What do you most want to do?

A: “I want to go on a picnic, but my friends are busy due to work. I don’t have anyone to go with me.”

Q: Don’t you have the special person to go with you?

A: “He is busy~” 

Q: How would you assess or grade your acting?

A: “Because I am still improving, I would assess my acting as B+. But it will soon be an A.”

Q: Which piece would you consider the best, from your career?

A: “I have special attachment to all the works I have done. If I were to pick a movie, it would be ‘Venus and Mars’. All my recent dramas are memorable for me.”

Video: 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

http://www.koreaboo.com/interviews/kim-tae-hee-interviews-entertainment-weekly/

By google trans

"Sage Wang Xizhi" Fengjing Kim Tae-hee costume debut

LOS ANGELES October 31 morning, the TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" Fengjing ceremony held in the saint's hometown of Linyi in Shandong, the play director Zhou Xianglin carry starring Kim Tae-hee, Wu Li Peng attended the ceremony wearing a costume drama. "Sage Wang" is known as "Korea's first beauty" Kim Tae-hee for the first time in China filming the drama, she played in the play Lady Xi Wang Rui. Kim Tae-hee admits a soft spot for this character Xi Rui, was kind enough to convey the role of charm calligrapher learn calligraphy.

"Sage Wang Xizhi" is Guoneishoubu calligraphy, holy book themed video works by Kim Tae-hee, Wu Li Peng, Liang Guanhua [microblogging], Winston Chao [microblogging], Ding Haifeng [microblogging], Li Guangfu, Liang Tian, etc. actors from the three countries, Japan and Korea appeared, about the twists and turns of the road Wang became the holy book of the generation. The surface stability in the Eastern Jin Dynasty actually turbulent southern corner of Wang Xizhi to his talent, personality and hard work step by step to catch up with others, and ultimately better ourselves become holy book. The whole story of ups and downs, full of calligraphy and people closely related to the Millennium Complex.

Kim Tae-hee for the first time filming Chinese drama from 16 years to 50 years old play

"Sage Wang Xizhi" is Kim Tae-hee of Chinese drama debut, plays Lady Xi Wang Rui, her generous expression of the role of love: "Xi Wang Rui as a life partner, is that's rare courageous woman, courageous aspiring dare to express themselves, which is something I appreciate. "in the play, Kim Tae-hee from 16 years to 50 years old play, there are more than 30 years old age span, which she said with some difficulty, "If in Korea, a play set is usually about 16 to 20 sets, at most, will turn into middle age, this movie is 40 episodes, from teenagers to the elderly should be interpreted. for me, the part is not very different appearance, the biggest difficulty is the Chinese drama shooting style is not shot in sequence, such as today took the first episode, to make another three dozen sets, so that would be a bit difficult to grasp the character emotionally. "

To be able to play well this movie, Kim Tae-hee and other actors like doing homework in advance, especially on the training calligraphy is indispensable, "I know a calligrapher in Korea, before shooting, has been in school, but after preparation not long, just learned a little bit. "in addition to difficulties in calligraphy on Kim Tae-hee and crew as verbal communication between Korean others is the biggest obstacle. She said the care of the crew are very grateful, "although before been to China several times, but this is the first time shooting the drama, in the case of the language barrier, they will try to communicate with me in English or Korean, very friendly to China the impression is getting better. "

Zhou Xianglin director endless praise of Kim Tae-hee's performance: "Kim Tae-hee in the shooting completely immersed in the role of Xi Rui, many beyond the imagination of the play has had a Lanting Gathering drama, she no lines, yet Xi. Core from just attended the Gathering pleasant to look at moving the writing of Wang Xizhi "Orchid Pavilion Preface" when, to see Xie Wang recognized the joy of reaching a new font, accurate performance out of all its superb acting to the scene of calligrapher could not help but moved to tears. energy and Kim Tae-hee such excellent actors are very lucky, I think to ask her to play Xi Rui, it is worth! "

"Three princes" Wu Li Peng Liang Wang worked hard to pick yourself calligraphy precipitation

Compared to have high popularity in China Kim Tae-hee, played by actor Wang in "sage Wang Xizhi" in the young actor Wu Peng Li, it seems few people know. The young man was born in 1988, and by far the most well-known role of the audience, is "Zhen Huan Chuan" in the three princes Hongshi melancholy. In order to interpret the holy book came out a generation essence vivid Wang, Wu Li Peng into the group before it went through a long period of calligraphy training, basically every shot there is a day for three days to write a word all day shooting, while filming also put out to practice calligraphy.

Wu Li Peng said that during the shooting he barely played out, "the director closed up my whole person, not with other actors I have too many exchanges, because my actual age and the age you want to play a big gap, these are need to let me settle down to experience, "Zhou Xianglin director of Wu Li Peng's performance is very satisfactory, he said:." I Wu Li Peng is relatively high, there is a period of time so that he shut himself in the house experience role, with full Manner to put the shooting, his interpretation of Wang Xizhi very good, especially in the later years of Wang Xizhi is excellent, although this was the first time he plays the actor, but is likely to become his most classic works. "

The play, Wu Wang Li Peng from sixteen-year-old has played to about 50 years old, spanning over 30 years, this is his first challenge of the age span such a large role. Li Peng Wu said Wang is the most difficult to play him as a "saint" - on the basis of ordinary emotions, Wang Xizhi bottom line is higher than the others, anything in his body needs through gestures holy book convey emotions. "Ancient holy book of life I have not experienced, but I caught a little, Wang was a good man, he do attitude of the people, I can fully understand digestion, which is what I aspire to human criteria. For example Wang to a large section of drama teacher to apologize, he knelt outside the teacher's home, from dark to dawn, from blue skies to heavy rain, in the rain that day I took seven hours, kept kneeling, lying on the ground, making it very hard, but I'm very happy to play. I was so wrong must apologize. "

Billions of dollars of investment to reproduce the Eastern Jin Dynasty style trying to create "the most beautiful drama"

TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" From the end of May to the end of October Fengjing boot, shooting cycle as long as five months, the director Zhou Xianglin said that to hope for success exquisite piece, the play of shooting cycle is relatively elongated, terms of clothing, makeup, props, and so on strive to maximize reproduce the style of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, the fine to reflect the character look smiles, sitting in a trend. Producer Zhichong Zhang revealed that the drama billion invested, in order to restore the true lifestyle of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, many scenes need to take a separate scene, costumes and props had to personally make a lot of props will be the first time in the history of the play, such as drama pen and ink, paper and ink used in strict accordance with historical records, according to ancient techniques to restore production; many sets of custom clothing equally exquisite.

Director Zhou Xianglin said "sage Wang Xizhi" Whether it's an actor, the story or the characters, emotions are high quality, "the play's emotions very full and moving, for example, in addition to the play and Xi Wang Rui emotions, as well as one willing to he died confidante, I believe will make a lot of emotional drama drama audience moved to tears. in addition, we very beautiful scene of this movie, in addition to exquisite interior, as well as distinctive scenery homeland, called 'beautiful drama 'is not too much. "(Intern Jiang Xuan / text)

cr: http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/tv/sinacn/20141102/20206206900.html

Guest xtaeheex

Thank u very much for the GIFS, Lianyi 

she's so cute i love her laugh keke :x  
44569eabtw1elwxl90os2g2069078qjq.gif44569eabtw1elwxlekrfgg206p07n1kx.gif44569eabtw1elwxm02z3bg207306jkcg.gif
44569eabtw1elwxlcfld0g209v05kni2.gif44569eabtw1elwxm6jlb4g206m0697e3.gif

very gorgeous 44569eabtw1elwxlhwssog207i05p0zl.gif

@Nanzyzak Yes, me too i like all WB, KDW, HB and So Ju Sub too loving him in Master's Sun drama! 
I also like her work together with Gong Yoo or Lee Dong Wook again in future. 
Please act in a rom com or good melodrama in your next project. KTH unnie!. [-O<

Guest xtaeheex

tailorxx said: By google trans

"Sage Wang Xizhi" Fengjing Kim Tae-hee costume debut

LOS ANGELES October 31 morning, the TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" Fengjing ceremony held in the saint's hometown of Linyi in Shandong, the play director Zhou Xianglin carry starring Kim Tae-hee, Wu Li Peng attended the ceremony wearing a costume drama. "Sage Wang" is known as "Korea's first beauty" Kim Tae-hee for the first time in China filming the drama, she played in the play Lady Xi Wang Rui. Kim Tae-hee admits a soft spot for this character Xi Rui, was kind enough to convey the role of charm calligrapher learn calligraphy.

"Sage Wang Xizhi" is Guoneishoubu calligraphy, holy book themed video works by Kim Tae-hee, Wu Li Peng, Liang Guanhua [microblogging], Winston Chao [microblogging], Ding Haifeng [microblogging], Li Guangfu, Liang Tian, etc. actors from the three countries, Japan and Korea appeared, about the twists and turns of the road Wang became the holy book of the generation. The surface stability in the Eastern Jin Dynasty actually turbulent southern corner of Wang Xizhi to his talent, personality and hard work step by step to catch up with others, and ultimately better ourselves become holy book. The whole story of ups and downs, full of calligraphy and people closely related to the Millennium Complex.

Kim Tae-hee for the first time filming Chinese drama from 16 years to 50 years old play

"Sage Wang Xizhi" is Kim Tae-hee of Chinese drama debut, plays Lady Xi Wang Rui, her generous expression of the role of love: "Xi Wang Rui as a life partner, is that's rare courageous woman, courageous aspiring dare to express themselves, which is something I appreciate. "in the play, Kim Tae-hee from 16 years to 50 years old play, there are more than 30 years old age span, which she said with some difficulty, "If in Korea, a play set is usually about 16 to 20 sets, at most, will turn into middle age, this movie is 40 episodes, from teenagers to the elderly should be interpreted. for me, the part is not very different appearance, the biggest difficulty is the Chinese drama shooting style is not shot in sequence, such as today took the first episode, to make another three dozen sets, so that would be a bit difficult to grasp the character emotionally. "

To be able to play well this movie, Kim Tae-hee and other actors like doing homework in advance, especially on the training calligraphy is indispensable, "I know a calligrapher in Korea, before shooting, has been in school, but after preparation not long, just learned a little bit. "in addition to difficulties in calligraphy on Kim Tae-hee and crew as verbal communication between Korean others is the biggest obstacle. She said the care of the crew are very grateful, "although before been to China several times, but this is the first time shooting the drama, in the case of the language barrier, they will try to communicate with me in English or Korean, very friendly to China the impression is getting better. "

Zhou Xianglin director endless praise of Kim Tae-hee's performance: "Kim Tae-hee in the shooting completely immersed in the role of Xi Rui, many beyond the imagination of the play has had a Lanting Gathering drama, she no lines, yet Xi. Core from just attended the Gathering pleasant to look at moving the writing of Wang Xizhi "Orchid Pavilion Preface" when, to see Xie Wang recognized the joy of reaching a new font, accurate performance out of all its superb acting to the scene of calligrapher could not help but moved to tears. energy and Kim Tae-hee such excellent actors are very lucky, I think to ask her to play Xi Rui, it is worth! "

"Three princes" Wu Li Peng Liang Wang worked hard to pick yourself calligraphy precipitation

Compared to have high popularity in China Kim Tae-hee, played by actor Wang in "sage Wang Xizhi" in the young actor Wu Peng Li, it seems few people know. The young man was born in 1988, and by far the most well-known role of the audience, is "Zhen Huan Chuan" in the three princes Hongshi melancholy. In order to interpret the holy book came out a generation essence vivid Wang, Wu Li Peng into the group before it went through a long period of calligraphy training, basically every shot there is a day for three days to write a word all day shooting, while filming also put out to practice calligraphy.

Wu Li Peng said that during the shooting he barely played out, "the director closed up my whole person, not with other actors I have too many exchanges, because my actual age and the age you want to play a big gap, these are need to let me settle down to experience, "Zhou Xianglin director of Wu Li Peng's performance is very satisfactory, he said:." I Wu Li Peng is relatively high, there is a period of time so that he shut himself in the house experience role, with full Manner to put the shooting, his interpretation of Wang Xizhi very good, especially in the later years of Wang Xizhi is excellent, although this was the first time he plays the actor, but is likely to become his most classic works. "

The play, Wu Wang Li Peng from sixteen-year-old has played to about 50 years old, spanning over 30 years, this is his first challenge of the age span such a large role. Li Peng Wu said Wang is the most difficult to play him as a "saint" - on the basis of ordinary emotions, Wang Xizhi bottom line is higher than the others, anything in his body needs through gestures holy book convey emotions. "Ancient holy book of life I have not experienced, but I caught a little, Wang was a good man, he do attitude of the people, I can fully understand digestion, which is what I aspire to human criteria. For example Wang to a large section of drama teacher to apologize, he knelt outside the teacher's home, from dark to dawn, from blue skies to heavy rain, in the rain that day I took seven hours, kept kneeling, lying on the ground, making it very hard, but I'm very happy to play. I was so wrong must apologize. "

Billions of dollars of investment to reproduce the Eastern Jin Dynasty style trying to create "the most beautiful drama"

TV series "sage Wang Xizhi" From the end of May to the end of October Fengjing boot, shooting cycle as long as five months, the director Zhou Xianglin said that to hope for success exquisite piece, the play of shooting cycle is relatively elongated, terms of clothing, makeup, props, and so on strive to maximize reproduce the style of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, the fine to reflect the character look smiles, sitting in a trend. Producer Zhichong Zhang revealed that the drama billion invested, in order to restore the true lifestyle of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, many scenes need to take a separate scene, costumes and props had to personally make a lot of props will be the first time in the history of the play, such as drama pen and ink, paper and ink used in strict accordance with historical records, according to ancient techniques to restore production; many sets of custom clothing equally exquisite.

Director Zhou Xianglin said "sage Wang Xizhi" Whether it's an actor, the story or the characters, emotions are high quality, "the play's emotions very full and moving, for example, in addition to the play and Xi Wang Rui emotions, as well as one willing to he died confidante, I believe will make a lot of emotional drama drama audience moved to tears. in addition, we very beautiful scene of this movie, in addition to exquisite interior, as well as distinctive scenery homeland, called 'beautiful drama 'is not too much. "(Intern Jiang Xuan / text)

cr: http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/ent/tv/sinacn/20141102/20206206900.html

Guest xtaeheex

[Kim Tae-hee China keen on filming the variety show] historical costume drama "sage Wang Xizhi" Fengjing ceremony was held in Linyi, Shandong. First came to China filming Korean beauty Kim Tae-hee has become the focus of audience. Turning hot screen variety show attracted many Korean stars to attend the topic, Kim Tae-hee also frankly hope there are more ways to interact with the Chinese audience.

cr. Sina Weibo http://www.weibo.com/videoapp?from=feed&loc=nickname
9306e79fjw1elwsuw796tj20em08o75y.jpg

Video: TungStar China News

credit. KTH baidu

Guest xtaeheex

Allkpop article

Kim Tae Hee gets asked about Rain on 'Entertainment Relay'

November 2, 2014 @ 1:15 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrcYng3JTE

Kim Tae Hee ever-so-slightly mentioned her boyfriend Rain on the November 1st broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

When asked what she wants to do during fall, Kim Tae Hee shared, "Before it gets cold, I want to go sight-seeing of the fall foliage and go camping." The reporter slyly commented,"You can't go camping alone." But the actress continued, "You're right. My friends all go to work and are busy so there are not many people whom will play with me." The reporter then asked, "What about 'that person'?", referring to her boyfriend Rain. Kim Tae Hee got flustered as she smiled and laughed, and simply said, "He's busy."

When asked to grade herself on her bare face, she gave herself a 'B+'. She shared, "It used to be 'A', but now I look better with makeup. I would give myself an 'A' for my face with makeup." When asked about her cooking skills, she gave herself a 'C-'. She also gave herself a 'B+' for her acting, saying that she will improve to an 'A'. She also chose 'Venus and Mars' as the movie of her career that left the greatest impression on her.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/kim-tae-hee-gets-asked-about-rain-on-entertainment-relay

Guest xtaeheex

Korea Article

中 Drama Xicheng Wang Xizhi "Director" Kim Tae Hee is the work of a good fortune, "praised

"It was Excellent to work with Actress Kim Tae Hee is really like Lucky," Director said

Creative EDAILY photos
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1415000012792598011

Kim Tae-hee, the first Chinese drama Xicheng Wang Xizhi "shooting end" difficult, but a good experience. "
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1414999115792561011