[Current Drama 2024] A Virtuous Business/Quiet Sales, 정숙한 세일즈- Kim So Yeon, Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Sun Young & Lee Se Hee

larus

Kim So-yeon, "Witnessed husband Choi Jae-rim's affair... Living difficulties, even going door-to-door selling lingerie" ('Quiet Sales')

BF.38289396.1.jpg

Han Jung-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) has started selling lingerie door-to-door. In the first episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' that aired on the 12th, Han Jung-sook was depicted as she jumped into lingerie door-to-door sales due to financial difficulties.

Han Jung-sook, who was behind on her monthly rent, saw an advertisement for a lingerie product door-to-door salesperson with the condition of '500,000 won per month and free commuting.' Han Jung-sook was surprised by the phrase 'lingerie products for passionate nights' and covered up the newspaper ad.

Then, Han Jeong-sook sees the wounds on her husband Kwon Seong-soo's (Choi Jae-rim) face and asks, "Did you fight with the boss?" Kwon Seong-soo replies, "He kept picking on me, so I couldn't stand it anymore and hit him a few times. He immediately snatched my salary, saying it was for medical expenses."

BF.38289397.1.jpg

Han Jeong-sook was frustrated and said, "So you're saying you won't get paid?" and Kwon Seong-soo said, "I'll look for another place." When Han Jeong-sook worried that she wouldn't be able to find a job, Kwon Seong-soo got angry and said, "That's why you worked for that guy, right?"

When her husband suddenly lost his job, Han Jeong-sook saw a job posting in the newspaper and went for an interview, but was rejected because she was married. In the meantime, Kwon Seong-soo even took the money Han Jeong-sook had saved to pay her rent. In the end, Han Jeong-sook went to the place listed in the lingerie recruitment notice and met Seo Yeong-bok (played by Kim Sun-young), who was also struggling financially. Han Jeong-sook hesitated and went into the Fantasy Lingerie job information session with Seo Yeong-bok.

BF.38289398.1.jpg

The representative of Fantasy Lingerie (played by Ra Mi-ran) showed the underwear she was selling, saying, "It's not for covering or protecting, it's for showing," and several applicants who were surprised by the underwear left the recruitment site one by one. When Han Jeong-sook was about to leave the site, the representative of the lingerie said, "I expected it to some extent, but it's frustrating. At least I thought people who were desperate for money would come, but I guess not?" Han Jeong-sook replied, "They're desperate. I can't just jump into anything because I'm desperate. I don't know how I can sell things and make money when people have such a strong aversion to it." Han Jeong-sook, who decided to sell lingerie with Seo Young-bok, was able to sell underwear at Oh Geum-hee's house with the help of Oh Geum-hee (played by Kim Sung-ryung). On the other hand, Kwon Seong-soo got angry when he heard that Han Jeong-sook was selling underwear, saying, "Is that a business too? I told you not to do it. Are you kidding me? Because I'm unemployed?" Han Jeong-sook said, "I had to do something because I was on the edge, even paying rent." Kwon Sung-soo was angry at Han Jeong-sook and left the house, saying, "I'll get out of here."

Jeong-suk (Kim So-yeon) witnessed the affair between Seong-su (Choi Jae-rim) and Mi-hwa. She is shocked by their shameless behavior, not to mention their reflection, but she can't just sit back and do nothing! Jeong-suk, along with Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), Yeong-bok (Kim Sun-young), and Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee), sets out to successfully sell adult products door-to-door for the sake of her son Min-ho. A sales booth for adult products that is met with great resistance! Jeong-suk comes up with a breakthrough to captivate the townspeople... JTBC Sat-Sun drama <Jeong-suk Sales> Airs on October 13th at 10:30 PM!

I just finished the first episode. I really like it.  It looks like the plot is very similar with the original but it has a Korean touch. Every actors did a good job. The women have started a beautiful friendship and I like the women who will be against them too. I really felt the countryside vibe. No really big dramatic events but the interactions are what makes this drama fun and interesting to watch. All 75 minutes of this drama flew very quickly. I want to see more.

I laughed so hard at the first sales attempt. 🤣🤣 But not everything was bad. They made the first sales. That`s promising.

I liked how Jung Sook returned to those men and asked why a married women can`t be hired at the gas station. She is nice but she has spunk. Seong-Soo, Jung Sook`s husband has an inferior complex. He felt that he is a good for nothing husband, that his wife was too good for him and he is right. He doesn`t deserve her. Sleeping with the wife of his friend was low. And she was supposed to be a friend of Jung Sook. That was the last straw. I can`t wait to see his wife kicking him out. The character is an useless husband but I like Choi Jae-Rim and it is nice to see him in this drama.

I know why Do-Hyun is in this small town but it is nice to see him so different from the others. He doesn`t want to connect with anyone and I will enjoy his transformation. He looked cool driving that jeep with one hand. 😍

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] A Virtuous Business/Quiet Sales, 정숙한 세일즈- Kim So Yeon, Yeon Woo Jin, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Sun Young & Lee Se Hee