Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Oksang Dalbit praises Lee Dongwook

htm_20170814134456116677.jpg

Article: 'Gayo Festival' Oksang Dalbit "Lee Dongwook's skin, is not from this world"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+138, -6] Lee Dongwook is my wannabe.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's got white skin, red lips and bright eyes..

2. [+94, -3] I also got surprised at seeing his skin colour when I saw him in real life. It's really as white as A4 paper. I'm also on the fairer side but I totally lost out to him. He's not only got white skin but his features are also no joke. His real life visual is no joke
3. [+50, -3] I wonder who will get married with Lee Dongwook...
4. [+10, -0] I was surprised seeing him in real life ㅋㅋ His skin was white~ like paperㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+10, -0] That's right. I also understood what they meant after seeing him in real life, his skin tone is no joke...
6. [+5, -0] Everyone says he looks real good in real life.. I want to see him

http://k-madd.blogspot.com.eg/2017/08/oksang-dalbit-praises-lee-dongwook.html?spref=tw

cute fanart

• Like 4

Hello, friends! Haven't been here for a while. Looks like our thread has become less active?

so there's no news of Wookie's next project? I'm starting to lose my patience. :D But at least, we have vlive. Wookie's doing so well. Can't he do it every week or everyday? Hehehe 

• Like 3

@WookD Whoaaa you changed you nick to became more wookie's!  Thanks for all fabulous Wookie's pic. His BTS v-live is my faveeee, one reason why I love summer bcos we could see sexy Wookie with just sleeveless shirt, LOL

@longleg Hello dear! Yes, it became less active nowadays, simply, bcos maybe we're too patient to wait for his new project and bcos it summer so most of all have a summer break? LOL. Since most of 2017s Kdrama projects was already announced, I think we couldn't see Wookie at Oct/Dec dramas. I mean, even LSG which still active at military already had a rumor project but Wookie doesn't have those kind of rumor. LOL

• Like 4

hi, Wookie's stan! Sorry for being mia. First biz trips then vacation. But I'm back and will try to help you here @WookD at least with conversations. Thanks a lot for keeping this thread updated! And I love your new nick name. 

So what are your bets guys, will Wookie come back to the acting this year or not? 

Have you noticed some potential projects for him @giegie ? There was rumor coming from some fans that he has chosen melodrama next. What if it's true...I have seen the news of posible old Noh Hee Kyung melodrama's remake for November on MBC but looks like there is no place for Wookie in that drama. What else? Let's try at least to find hope -_-

@noname111 are you still with no access to Soompi's account?

• Like 3

@Princi_86 Hello Princi! I miss you! Yes indeed! I hear NHK's story will get remake but I don't think Wookie will join it since its only 4 eps and more on mom's centric

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/31/noh-hee-kyungs-tearjerker-most-beautiful-goodbye-in-the-world-gets-2017-mbc-drama-remake/#more-82745

Anyway, it's the news which catch my intention first since the team up of writer and PD is also enough good! I don't think Wookie perfectly suit as ahjussi since he's still an Oppa for me, LOL, but it's gonna be nice if he could act so believable as ahjussi too! 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/signal-pd-and-oh-hae-young-writer-team-up-for-tvns-my-ajusshi/

• Like 4

@Princi_86 welcome back :)

@giegie i thought of Wookie when i read Dramabeans article but ,i wasn't fond of Oh Hae Young drama .

Wookie on vlive said he was thinking of live broadcasting since january with his CEO so it is hard to believe he hasn't any projects in his mind till now ,it isn't like Wookie who is workaholic especially,he has no cfs or pictorials right now . 

when it comes to Wookie with kids ,we are talking about magic world 

:heart::heart:

• Like 4

HELLO EVERYONE!

Been a while! Real life has kept me busy lately but I've also stayed away on purpose, trying to distract myself from anything Dongwook since it's been really hard waiting on his next project! 

BREAKDOWN ON WOOKIE'S POTENTIALLY NEXT DRAMA PROJECT:

● MELODRAMA:

OMO what rumors of melo project as his next one!? I've been lowkey waiting for MONTHS now for Wookie to be cast in a melo one: The Happiest Time of My Life (sarcastic title I've heard, sad melo although apparently a bit happier than this writer's usual melos) penned by a good melo writer (Secret, Mask)! Ever since Ji Chang Wook chose Suspicious Partner instead I've been hoping LDW take on this role.

Since waiting for the announcement of his next project is a pain, I've been looking around/researching uncasted upcoming dramas...here are my findings:

● MEDICAL:

If he's really serious about doing a medical/slice of life type of drama like he previously said, there are 2 upcoming medical ones: You Who Forgot Poetry and Polyclinic Doctor. The former is written by the guys behind Drinking Solo, never watched that one so dunno if theyre good writers or not, but anyway it will be on TvN which tend to have good dramas. Plus it sounds interesting/artistic with poetry in the mix too, I think it'd suit Wookie. Both medical dramas feature different medical professionals not Drs only, making them sound slightly more interesting than your typical medical dramas. They also seem like an ensemble casting with multiple relationships/romance/friendships type of dramas. However I'm still not quite sure about these (normally I don't like medical dramas).

There's an onslaught on upcoming fantasy dramas, propably thanks to the success of Goblin. Personally thought Goblin was overrated but I'm thankful now for all the fantasy dramas it has pawed the way for. Although Wookie said he didn't want fantasy role next, you never know if he'd change he's mind if the script is really great. Two dramas sounded really intriguing: The Black Knight and About Time....both will be on TvN.

● FANTASY:

The Black Knight is "a love story between one woman and two men spanning centuries" (I hope they go VERY far back in time... Will we get to see a story from the beginning of humanity til now?...wait it was CENTURIES not billions of years oops...nevertheless interesting)...IF Wookie is in this he'd have to be the man who gets the lady though, otherwise NO THANK YOU no 2nd lead!

About Time is a fantasy romance where the leads bend/stop or even ERASE time through their love for each other)...sounds beautifully tragic and romantic!

There's also not one but TWO dramas where a human falls for a fallen angel (in one the male is the angel in the other the female is the angel: Goodbye Angel and Fall From The Sky. There's also the upcoming zombie drama Dreamcide as well as the space travel/scifi drama City of Stars, but I think the latter has already been cast maybe?

● OTHER:

Other dramas he could star in are Doubtful Victory (wrongly imprisoned man who escapes jail and tries to survive) or Land of Common Sense (a whacky secretary/wannabe diplomat meets a quirky/crazy pro diplomat) or Beauty Inside drama remake or Gi Gi Gwe Gwe (web toon adaption. Multi-genre story).

....the rest of the upcoming dramas have either been cast, are fantasy dramas (that seem boring/not interesting like the mentioned fantasy dramas/propably not a good script), seem VERY boring, are very short/webdramas or are very youth-oriented or otherwise unsuited to Wookie.

So I see the aforementioned as his potential drama choices. OR HE COULD JUST DO A MOVIE. Haven't checked out upcoming uncast films so can't comment anymore on that.

● FEMALE LEAD:

I must say though that I'm VERY WORRIED about his upcoming female lead. All good actresses (well beside Yoo In Na, but I doubt they'd get cast together again so soon) are CURRENTLY BUSY/working on a drama or movie! So not sure who they'd cast with him, maybe some talented new blood? ...or MAYBE just MAYBE  HAN HYO JOO would have finished shooting her film soon enough to act in a new project again soon with Wookie? She's been shooting her film now for nearly 9 months already. Or if Song Ji Hyo decides to decline her recent drama offer maybe her??

Btw anyone know whatever happened to Leedongwookaddicts on IG? Did it get hacked? If you're seeing this Leedongwookaddicts, what's going on, you ok? please resurrect yourself! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1