Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

15 hours ago, winterdew said:

Welcome, everyone! So cool to see so many new chingus here ^^ I hope we all have fun fangirling here together and see you all around ^_^

By the way, I notice that there are many fans from Singapore as well as those who're planning to attend his fanmeet here. Was wondering if you guys would be interested in getting tickets together so we can all be seated together during the FM? If there are enough of us, I'll try contacting the organiser to see if we can do a bulk purchase for the tickets. I think the ticket sales might happen sometime this week or the next (ticketing details are still not out), so do give a shoutout here if you're interested! One more thing though, that would mean we'd have to get tix in the same category. Would you all be okay with the best category (estimated to be around S$200-250) or are you all looking at other categories? Tagging  @joyezz @Princi_86 @longleg @ilmare @st4rdust @theinvinciblered @missbuttercup @bunnyb @lonelyitunes and anyone else who's interested :)

@winterdew count me in! I know that I cannot come to the FM but I still wanna support him.  My 2 lil' princesses also disappointed that we have to pass since I already promised to bring them to see their Grim Reaper Uncle.

@giegie After party for soompi group is a good idea! But pls make it after I come back from KL ok.. Haha

• Like 10

Daebak! LDW for Oliver Sweeney S/S 2017 is sooo hot and handsome. I'm looking forward to the official photoshoots from the catalogue. The man is looking fine here. And it turns out that yellow shirt he wore when greeting us for New Year is for this CF shooting. More CF and Magazine Pictorials of LDW-Oppa is heaven!

Editted for your viewing pleasure, kekekeke.
C6OTwYsU8AAVZc1.jpg
DBspgRaWAAAcrk3.jpg
Embedded
Embedded
Credit to twitter owner in spoiler. 

Spoiler

@winterdew Thanks for the info on the website. But I can't read Chinese bwahahaha. I will ask my Chinese neighbour to help me with the website. 

@giegie @biglove27 Glad to have someone who share same interest, hehe. I agree that chemistry in photoshoot with partner is better. Remember LDW promo photoshoot with YIN for Goblin? That's sizzling hot! Really looking forward to that kind of chemistry.

• Like 18

22 hours ago, joyezz said:

me right now

Image result for scent of a woman dramatroll

Hopefully LDW does not take long to pick a new project. But after a project as successful and hyped as goblin, he might be careful when selecting a project to continue the success streak like park bo gum after reply 1988. Huhu

In the meantime i'm watching strong woman do bong soon and chief kim. Ultimately i'm waiting for man to man in april for park hae jin. Heh

• Like 9

19 hours ago, giegie said:

@winterdew Thank you dear! Same wish for you too! I hope you'll also have fun with LDW and the girls there, it's gonna be great if all you together in same row and maybe make a cute banner, LOL. I think my old inner fangirling mode on is now active again. Yes, if I come to SG, I'll inform you and joyezz. Until last year, once in a year, I went to SG bcos my old sis worked there but she already back to INA now. 

@lucydwi hello Lucy, I'm from INA and I'm planning to see him at May too. What's kind of project? I hope I could give a little help. I'm also in the middle of searching LDW fans who will attend the INA FM, if we could gather more fans I'll be very happy

@Princi_86 thanks for sharing! I remember our worrynes about LDW's choice as second lead before Goblin's airing. When it turned out so well, we're soooo happy. Beside Doctors, could it be Dr Kim? Since the role went to YYS, maybe KKE switched the script to him after LDW turned down the role. 

@noname111 Thanks for the ig link! LDW is such a perfection so 2 or 3 post weren't enough. I also want LDW embrace W mags! YSJ was in GQ, so I think LDW wouldn't be in GQ. Maybe Esquire will ve the other option? LOL, I'm such a greedy fans

hello Gie, i have a group chat for INA fans, do you wanna join? ^^ i will share the project soon, still prepare for it

btw girl, can you teach me how to post picture here? :) i'm forget how, so long time i'm not active in forum like this ><

• Like 8

Hi @winterdew and @joyezz 

Thanks for the welcome and invitation. But i'm actually based in Dubai so i don't think i can attend :( sorry if i create misunderstanding. I would love to go as well but real life here is holdong me off... please have fun and share the experience

@noname111 thanks for the update on Wookie's ad. He looks handsome :wub:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Ida_Dosh said:

@winterdew count me in! I know that I cannot come to the FM but I still wanna support him.  My 2 lil' princesses also disappointed that we have to pass since I already promised to bring them to see their Grim Reaper Uncle.

@giegie After party for soompi group is a good idea! But pls make it after I come back from KL ok.. Haha

@winterdew you're in singapore? i'm wanna go there this end of march :) hope we can meet up ^^ btw how old your little princess? maybe i can give them samcheon grim reaper t-shirt ^^

23 minutes ago, missbuttercup said:

Hi @winterdew and @joyezz 

Thanks for the welcome and invitation. But i'm actually based in Dubai so i don't think i can attend :( sorry if i create misunderstanding. I would love to go as well but real life here is holdong me off... please have fun and share the experience

@noname111 thanks for the update on Wookie's ad. He looks handsome :wub:

hi @missbuttercup i'm also newbie here, welcome ^^ you are so far away

• Like 10

@missbuttercup Oops, sorry if I misunderstood your message too! Ah, no worries, I hope you'll get to see him someday, even if not this time. But yes, we'll share our experiences here with you guys for sure ^^

@lucydwi Oh cool, you're visiting Singapore? Yes, I'm from Singapore, as are many chingus here ^^ Sure, let us know when you're coming! We'll be happy to show you around. I think you meant to ask @Ida_Dosh about her little princesses? Haha. She's from Singapore too.

• Like 12

I completed watching Wild Romance, which I like, over the weekend :). Wookie had great chemistry with Lee Si Young and comedic timing. His character in the drama was different from what I saw in Bubblegum and Goblin. It did somewhat remind me of Lee Hyuk because the character was more masculine/gruff compared to the softer/cuter characters from the latter 2 shows. I like how Mu Yeol gradually fell in love with Eun Jae and accepted her for who she was, and how she learned to trust him. Love the scene where he confronted her at her home in the last ep, and the boxing scene when he realised that he loved her. I did take some time to get past the cast's dated fashion and the earlier hairstyle of the female lead... The perverse sense of love of the stalker had me cringing as well.

I'm using Viu to catch up on Wookie's past shows and there's this one called The Partner available. However I don't really see it being mentioned that much here. Is it worth watching?

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@missbuttercup Oops, sorry if I misunderstood your message too! Ah, no worries, I hope you'll get to see him someday, even if not this time. But yes, we'll share our experiences here with you guys for sure ^^

@lucydwi Oh cool, you're visiting Singapore? Yes, I'm from Singapore, as are many chingus here ^^ Sure, let us know when you're coming! We'll be happy to show you around. I think you meant to ask @Ida_Dosh about her little princesses? Haha. She's from Singapore too.

@lucydwi my girls age 4 & 5 this yr.. hehe.. 

• Like 7

Annyeong! :)

Whoaaa... so many posts and updates! Thank you all :wub:

And welcome all new members in this thread! :)

Thanks @LoveBangWon for posting about the clarification article. Feel sooo relieve that he's not begging KES and got rejected at first. Same with @Princi_86 I also love his explanation why he has chosen GR :wub:

Anyway... I just realized that coincidently I will be in Singapore on 15 April! But I'm not sure I can go to LDW's FM :(

Good luck @lucydwi, @giegie, and all Indonesian fans for the project! ^^

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, theinvinciblered said:

I completed watching Wild Romance, which I like, over the weekend :). Wookie had great chemistry with Lee Si Young and comedic timing. His character in the drama was different from what I saw in Bubblegum and Goblin. It did somewhat remind me of Lee Hyuk because the character was more masculine/gruff compared to the softer/cuter characters from the latter 2 shows. I like how Mu Yeol gradually fell in love with Eun Jae and accepted her for who she was, and how she learned to trust him. Love the scene where he confronted her at her home in the last ep, and the boxing scene when he realised that he loved her. I did take some time to get past the cast's dated fashion and the earlier hairstyle of the female lead... The perverse sense of love of the stalker had me cringing as well.

I'm using Viu to catch up on Wookie's past shows and there's this one called The Partner available. However I don't really see it being mentioned that much here. Is it worth watching?

@theinvinciblered glad you've liked Wild Romance. For me it's one of the best kdramas in romcom genre. And that touch of suspense was benefitial to plot. People used to state that LDW didn't have chemistry with LSY but I bet those people are fans of lovely dovely exaggerated almost unreal romances like SOAW and HK. Personally I love such type of chemistry he had in Wilr Romance or The Partner. Especilly in The Partner. I call it down to earth, real and mature one. I highly reccommend you to watch The Partner. Wookie's hairstyle there is not the best as for me, but when you're getting used, he's such a bae. So young, so passionate. And the character he's playing is more like Park Mu Yeol in Wild Romance - bold, masculine, straight forward...and sometimes hilarious. And female lead there my favorite in terms of character. She has never annoyed me with her actions, words and decisions. 

Here is vid from The Partner (female lead is older then Wookie):

• Like 14

@theinvinciblered Hello! Glad that you enjoyed Wild Romance, it's one of my fave of LDW's project and always love to watch it many times. I think it's not only bcos of LDW factor but I also love the writer (she's the one who also made Age of Youth). WR is a drama that always cheer me up bcos of those stupid but sweet interaction between PMY and eun jae. Their banter was so cuteee! I also love PMY as imperfect character, he's not that kind of cool and kind hero but he looked more real with his arrogance trait and the funniest was, sometimes, he's the one who was saved by Eun Jae. LOL

@lucydwi please kindly check your message. Anyway if you wanna insert image from your own, you could use a webhosting and upload the pics there and insert the link at the post. For me, it's easier to copy from ig linck ect bcos you just need to copy paste the link.

Whoaaaa, another LDW's photoshoot in Oliver Sweeney! Maybe it's just me, but in a glance, I don't see any Korean-trait in his pics, he's like a total european guy. LOL

• Like 12

I find myself unable to sleep, staring at these gorgeous photos of our handsome LDW. I checked the Oliver Sweeney website just now, there is another set of men's clothing that's more to the casual spring style. I hope LDW will model for that set as well, with a smile pleeeeaaasssee. It has more cheerful and younger tone compare to current formal outfits. Though I won't complain with anything he models actually. If I can make another wish (I have soooo many), I would love to see him model in Juun.J collection. He wore the collection many times in Goblin and Vogue (his sexy pose in white knit). Or Rick Owens, he looks really cool in black jacket with asymmetryc silvery zip where he got found out by Sunny with her peach branch. Aside from modelling high fashion brands, I also like LDW in newly established brands which are more creative, strong in characteristic, always come with something new, bcos they don't have to stick with certain pattern or color that most famous brands have in their collections. It makes me wonder, Oh what's that? Which designer? It looks cool! That's new! That kind of feeling I look forward to.

C6S4pBaVUAEdeQr.jpg

C6S4pBaVAAAlzz_.jpg

C6SwZSsWMAAceiI.jpg

C6S4pBdU0AAacQ8.jpg

C6S4ilOUYAE45jP.jpg

C6S4pBgU0AAW8Ip.jpg  

Photos from twitter owner (@_811106)

@Ida_Dosh Hi! That's exactly the same thought I have when I saw his ad for PAT brand back then, he dyed his hair blonde. I thought I saw Ken doll (in Barbie) came out alive or Prince Charming in human form. Hahaha. I guess that's what makes his photos and pictorials unique from others or mainstream K-Actors.

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, lonelyitunes said:

My friend told me, Wookie invited Gong Yoo as a guess for his FM. Is he confirmed?

my friend say Gong Yoo, Jo Seho and Sistar Soyu, but i'm not find the news yet

• Like 3