Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

42 minutes ago, Laarnie Antonio said:

Awwww! I'm from the Philippines and I seriously hope they consider coming here! There are so many Filipinos who are so in love with LDW! 

hopefully they will announce Philippines soon .

yea base on social media,I can see he has a lot of fans from the Philippines :)

@aniliaz if you get lost,just take a cab haha 

• Like 6

On 2/22/2017 at 11:37 AM, Changsky said:

Morniiinggg... :)

I feel you @noname111... same reaction! hahaha. Agree with you all that LDW is sooo sexy in those Vogue photos. My fave is this one with "Harry Potter like" glasses *nose bleeding* :wub:

Thank you all for the updates, posts and photos :wub:  Me too... waiting for the interview trans from both magz.

Welcome to this thread @Laarnie Antonio... I think you and @noname111 should try to watch Roommate too, you will love LDW more... kekeke :)

A gift for your understanding, dear comrade ... kekekekekeke

Beware of more nose bleeding!

DBpg-NxUMAA-vwy.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm thinking of watching Roommate after I finish Bubblegum. I watched his video singing "Love is an Open Door" from Frozen OST, he was so funny. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, joyezz said:

hopefully they will announce Philippines soon .

yea base on social media,I can see he has a lot of fans from the Philippines :)

@aniliaz if you get lost,just take a cab haha 

Yupp..just get ready with a million dollar SG ...kihkih :D

Have fun guys.. i need to save my money for visiting wookie home town...hahaha :tongue: 

• Like 7

Awwwwww guys, thanks for the info! I hope it's legit! Can't believe he'll go to INA too. His last visit is around 7/8 years ago during My Girl. I think I'm done with fangirling mode since I feel quite old but this news.... wake my inner fangirling mode. LOL

I agreed with @willenette many Kcelebs went to SG too to promote their movies or dramas. I remember KHN was there to promote moonlovers for free

• Like 8

On 2/21/2017 at 7:49 PM, joyezz said:

@Laarnie Antonio welcome :) let's fangirling together haha

@winterdew ottoke?ottoke? haha

Whoa I love the Vogue pictorials 

very unique like those pictorials for models B)

I like his face in this pic :wub:

I WILL BLESS WHO EVER can get us in touch with a Korean fan who is able to get a Vogue digital subscription becos I need wookie photos in HIGH RES without weird scan highlights PLS!! 

Anyone? I can pay for it... 6 months subscription... I am that desperate yes... 

I tried last night but sadly I got stuck at the payment page.... :cold_sweat:

http://magazineshop.co.kr/shop/subscribe/main.asp?mn_st=6

Sending my wishes out there into the void beyond hahahahha :heart:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Let's go see him together :D Anyone else joining for the SG fanmeet? @Princi_86, @longleg, @giegie? ^^ But @giegie, he's going to Indonesia as well so either way you'll get to see him. Yay!!

@willenette @joyezz We were honestly quite worried that SG won't be included because we're quite small compared to other SEA countries, and it felt like he was more highly sought after in other Asian countries as compared to SG... even though the appetite for K-dramas here is huge. Whatever the reason, we're thankful we'll get to see him here :) 

@aniliaz I hope he visits Malaysia. But if he doesn't and you're planning to visit SG for his FM, we'll be sure to share the ticketing details here ^^

That sounds so great! Let's go see him together! 

I've been silently reading and liking every post here. I'm so happy that we have so many new members!!! Welcome everybody! Let's have some good time here loving and supporting LDW! 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Let's go see him together :D Anyone else joining for the SG fanmeet? @Princi_86, @longleg, @giegie? ^^ But @giegie, he's going to Indonesia as well so either way you'll get to see him. Yay!!

@willenette @joyezz We were honestly quite worried that SG won't be included because we're quite small compared to other SEA countries, and it felt like he was more highly sought after in other Asian countries as compared to SG... even though the appetite for K-dramas here is huge. Whatever the reason, we're thankful we'll get to see him here :) 

@aniliaz I hope he visits Malaysia. But if he doesn't and you're planning to visit SG for his FM, we'll be sure to share the ticketing details here ^^

Wow that was really great news. Hope you all enjoy the FM and do not forget to share some insights from him later. :wink:

I love all LDW pictorials. What makes me astonished is, he's skinny and boney but still able to maintain his abs. He's surely loves to work out. 

Here is another LDW pic for ArenaKorea from Ferragamo IG.

• Like 13

On 22/02/2017 at 11:14 PM, miecha said:

Wow that was really great news. Hope you all enjoy the FM and do not forget to share some insights from him later. :wink:

I love all LDW pictorials. What makes me astonished is, he's skinny and boney but still able to maintain his abs. He's surely loves to work out. 

Here is another LDW pic for ArenaKorea from Ferragamo IG.

@miecha Aaaa.... so this is the missing page. I thought it is weird since pictorials always come in even pages, if included 1pg interview there is 1 missing since we've seen only 10 circulated before. 

Do you remember LDW's video in yellow shirt for NY greeting? I thought that would the missing page. But they won't style him different for only 1pg (I don't mind 3 or more missing page though kekekeke). And he won't go to stadium to promote phone app with hair like that pffftt, well LivMate's theme is yellow. Probably for his cosmetic CF.

He looks handsome and almighty here like Lee Hyuk. Thanks for the update!

• Like 11

@miecha True. If I have the magazine in my hand, I'll probably scan that page first. I wonder why no one scan this before Ferragamo posted in instagram. Maybe that's not included in the magazine? 

I was referring to the below Lee Hyuk. I thought both have same aura.

Probably it's just LDW's look. Or maybe my eyes have problem... off for coffee break.

• Like 10

Happy for you gals, you are not only gonna meet our Wookie but our small gang :wink:gonna unites ofc not all the members but it is good enough ..Hopefully we all meet someday .

This is one of my favourte of Vogue's pics but i wonder when will it be officially released 

Luckily Arena and Vogue released at the same time ,to prove how versatile Wookie is even in pictorials ,and especially Vogue which i liked the most coz it focused more on his expressive face ,, it remind me of his pictorial for Men's Uno 

HOW far are you gonna take us Wookie:glasses:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Happy for you gals, you are not only gonna meet our Wookie but our small gang :wink:gonna unites ofc not all the members but it is good enough ..Hopefully we all meet someday .

This is one of my favourte of Vogue's pics but i wonder when will it be officially released 

Luckily Arena and Vogue released at the same time ,to prove how versatile Wookie is even in pictorials ,and especially Vogue which i liked the most coz it focused more on his expressive face ,, it remind me of his pictorial for Men's Uno 

HOW far are you gonna take us Wookie:glasses:

Wowww this pic was killinggg... drooling everywhere ... hahahaha :D my early breakfast.. yummy.. wakakakaka LOL 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, st4rdust said:

I WILL BLESS WHO EVER can get us in touch with a Korean fan who is able to get a Vogue digital subscription becos I need wookie photos in HIGH RES without weird scan highlights PLS!! 

Anyone? I can pay for it... 6 months subscription... I am that desperate yes... 

I tried last night but sadly I got stuck at the payment page.... :cold_sweat:

http://magazineshop.co.kr/shop/subscribe/main.asp?mn_st=6

Sending my wishes out there into the void beyond hahahahha :heart:

Hi st4rdust, you may try this link via Gmarket : http://glistings.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/List?GdlcCd=100000028&GdmcCd=200001917

Or

via e-Bay or online Korean shopping site such as Gmarket.  Also try YesAsia. :lol:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi st4rdust, you may try this link via Gmarket : http://glistings.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/List?GdlcCd=100000028&GdmcCd=200001917

Or

via e-Bay or online Korean shopping site such as Gmarket.  Also try YesAsia. :lol:

Thank you for the links...  :wub:

I already ordered Vogue from gmarket  lol

But I want the digital copy of the photos becos no matter how good the scan it just does not look as good... 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, noname111 said:

A gift for your understanding, dear comrade ... kekekekekeke

Beware of more nose bleeding!

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm thinking of watching Roommate after I finish Bubblegum. I watched his video singing "Love is an Open Door" from Frozen OST, he was so funny. 

Awww... love it  love it... thank you @noname111 :wub:

• Like 7