Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

last year around this time (on december) wookie's hair color:
close to new look
1387021486449.jpg?w=432&h=485
20131205_1386236551_74459400_1.jpg?w=700

what i get is, last two years around this time he dye his hair to smilir color. i  wonder, whats the behind of this? or coincideence :)

Hi all, new to the thread. I've been in silent mode from a good time, and always looked to this area without updates of Wookie, it was very unfortunate for a great actor like him. But now I see that this thread is having life again! .. It's great and I'm very happy that increasingly is upgraded with new things. I need to see some projects, but I've noticed enough to have improved his performance from his days at My Girl to Hotel King (need to see me BM) , is very interesting that this turning into one of the most recognized players in the Korean entertainment, and that is certainly the result of his efforts and dedication. While waiting for more news about future projects , and I hope to see during the year-end awards, especially MBC because honestly deserves an award for acting that had as Cha Jae Wan.
@itybittykitty Just remember that scene my heart accelerates , personally, was one of the sexiest scenes I've seen in a kdrama. No doubt the great chemistry he has with DH is seeable, is product almost nine years who know each other.

THAT WALL KISSSING!!!  =P~ =P~ =P~ That's the effect of Donghae perfect chemistry! 
I think Wookie wasn't in Roommate last episode because he was in Dubai at that time. but glad to see him again in next week episode ^_^ and yes, he's like recycling his hair colour, but tbh,I don't like it... his natural colour is the best  :-bd
@mariarodrihuer1 thanks for delurking! me agree with you, at first this thread was so quiet like a library..but right after Blademan ended to be exact more Wookie fans come and start posting to this thread, thanks to all of you... :-*
I hope for the next project, our Wookie can work with Gong Hyo Jin or Shin Min Ah..I would love to see them in rom-com together ^^ and I hope  he will get a very good script and the drama will be hit!

Sassygirl94@ i have to agreed with you in regard to pairing great actress playing rom-com. LDW is great actor, so i hope he will get good script and the drama will make it big for 2015.

Can't wait to see him in new drama with Gong Hyo Jin another excellent actress

Guest killua23

hehehe thanks for the warm welcome, glad to see more and more ppl posting and making this thread livelier :D i watched roommate because of wookie and would really like to know what jong ok and sunny said about him at the end of episode 9 (interview session). i heard his name but i don't understand them and there's no subbbb.. 
love the pictures! :) he looks handsome but i prefer him with darker hair colour. i think he looks hot as hyun woo in hotel king (especially in jogging gear hehe) and of course in soaw
i've watched most of his dramas and movies and reaaaaallllly love his side profile. his height is perfect too and he really can act various kind of characters well. angry, cold, naughty, sad, melancholic, protective, happy, loving, childish, rough, gentle, passionate, all he can portray really well according to the character he is acting as.  
not to mention his real personality is really good too (you can say the character u see on reality tv may be faked but if it is from the testimony of his sister who had known him since birth, it must the truth right?) then i discovered he likes manga too, and likes the same manga as me.. haha 
okay now i need to go back to study  :)>-

Guest littlelolo

@killua23‌ welcome again in here..enjoy the thread with us and continue visiting and sharing thoughts about our charming knight ;;)

About that part of roommate.. I read the translation posted by comment on youtube and it says that Sunny was telling jong ok to stop calling wookie ugly and then jong ok said that dong wook is enjoying it lol... and they showed dong wook face with caption: Is this enjoying face?? thats what I remember :-?

And in last ep jong ok was telling her friends that she's trying to be close with her roommates by joking around like calling dong wook ugly..

Well, we know it was a lame joke from the beginning but dont repeat it again [-(

I have been re watching Hk ,it is perfect drama indeed , it really makes you think how could AMN be able to forgive CjW?was it a crazy love or one of the kind ? how an evil man like LJK be so pathetic ? how a woman live her life only to get revenge on a rapist coz he killed his child who was a result of that rape? even the triangle love was untypical , I loved SCK and I loved the way she loved CjW .AND Loman was a strong and pathetic aswell, though he lived in a luxury but he was able to kill unlike CjW who was being beated all his life but rack with guilt all his life on killing his evil boss to save his life..i can't stop talking about HK ,all the characters were rich of diverse emotions and feeling makes me want to analyze them and try to understand them , even it is makjang drama but it is my best K drama ever

@Sassygirl94 Thanks dear for the welcome! And all for keeping this thread alive!!
And according to you @Sassygirl94 and @mon1459  ... I hope it happens soon a collaboration Gong Hyo Jin  - Lee Dong Wook .. Serious much to ask to go with a dash of the Hong sisters? Both in the past have worked with them, and all his dramas have been successful, especially rom-com, is a fantastic idea! Personally, it would be one of the most excited because GHJ is my favorite actress.

Other actresses with hopefully a future project with Wookie are: Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Kyo, Han Ji Min, Han Ye Seul, Moon Chae Won, Shin Min Ah and Ha Ji Won.

Guest itybittykitty

don't for get to watch roommate ladies!!!!...wookie is there from beginning to end!!!!...soooo cute!!!...even a little naughty part with him in the market ;))

2014년 노출왕 후보들! 페친들이 생각하는 노출왕은 누구인가요? #빨래가_생각나는_육팩

Who is the most sexiest male actor in 2014?
1. Shin Hakyun 2. Kim Jaejoong 3. Lee Taehwan 4. Lee Dongwook 5. Ha Sukjin 6. Jang Hyuk
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=411954812287829
AZpVt1z.png

W44W1ro.png

TEcIyxI.png

will Wookie have chance to win? well, since he's nominated, I hope he will attend the award  [-O< ^:)^

• Like 1