Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

0000004708800006077699139.jpg이동욱 ♥ 복한결 “워 낙 아기들을 좋아해요. 아무래도 제가 아기들과 정신연령이 맞아서 잘 어울려 노는 것 같아요. 하하. 오늘 한결이가 많이 놀랐는지 처음에 울어서 조금 당황하긴 했지만, 오늘 이 순간 우리가 함께했다는 사실을 평생 간직하며 추억하고 싶어요. 행복한 가정에서 건강하게 잘 자라서 언젠가 이날을 생각하며 한결이도 웃을 수 있었으면 좋겠어요.” 
"I like babies too. Some times I took care of babies and I think I look good. Haha. Today there are many more and this surprised me at first, but I was a little embarrassed to cry, and the fact that today we are together I want to reminisce and keep it for the rest of my life. I hope he will grow up healthy in a happy family, and when he will think about today, he will be able to laugh it off." by el pais translator

Cosmopolitan Korea

And I've stucked somewhere in the middle of maintaining my real life and watching Bittersweet life  :(:)) It swallows me up completely and sometimes I can't get off back to reality. I realized that Wookie is genious. Of course, I have this thoughts after watching Hotel King and Iron Man and other dramas. But now I realize that he was genious even before Hotel King. His character there, in BL is so unexpectable, upredictable, unusual and I can't understand his thoughts, the core of his sole and character...All other's thoughts and motifs are pretty obvious, but not his character's.And there is so huge intreague around him. And the chemistry is everywhere. :\"> :\"> He seduces and is so seductive, that I'm worring about my lap-top. It can explode :(( What is this man doing to me? :((
@angiemty thanks for sharing all this pics and gifs! So this pic with baby will be printed in Cosmo?If it's Wookie's official account, why does he have small quantity of followers? I'm sure he's more popular. That's why I thought it's fans who are running it..."Anajwo" is my favourite Hong Bin's qoute and quirk on IM. :x And after your investigation, it supposed to be his own quirk :)) I adore it. I remember how he was teaching SSK to tell it correctly :))
@itybittykitty Lol. I love this moment on RM. And after nevertheless his fear, he jumped. Because he couldn't allow ladies to do it. True gentleman :x
@michelle9989 thanks for the links, chingu. I have calmed down a bit, since I was worried chinese have big crush on "Fated to Love you" and  all those millions will vote for it's couple on MBC Awards :))Regarding other accounts, he told on Roommates that he doesn't use SNS toomuch :(I wish he could use Instagram but he is unsocial man in terms of social networks :)) Still, I'm pretty sure, he's lurking :))

Guest itybittykitty

@angiemty ...I would have had a mental breakdown too =)) .. @Princi_86 ... he really was a gentleman taking the plunge =D>

here is BM BTS ...he really does not enjoy hights... =))

tumblr_ndhyx0d6yO1qbxx00o3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ndhyx0d6yO1qbxx00o1_500.gif

tumblr_ndhyx0d6yO1qbxx00o2_500.gif

ctto

Guest adikkeluangman

Winner, Lee Kwang Soo, Kangnam, and More Deliver ′Letters from Angels′ to Promote Adoption in Korea
Every year since 2002, photographer Cho Sei Hon has invited celebrities to help promote adoption in Korea by posing in photos with orphaned children. 
In 2014, Winner, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Kwang Soo, Bong Tae Gyu, M.I.B′s Kangnam, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo HyuK, Lee Dong Wook, Park Seo Joon, Yeo Jin Goo, Park Min Woo, and Yoo Yeon Seok were captured in the precious photos. 
On December 3, fashion magazine Cosmopolitan unveiled some of the photos from Cho Sei Hon′s Letters From Angels project for 2014.
77552363.jpg

The stars all embraced these orphaned children and took heartwarming photos, praying that each and every child will be adopted soon. 
On being able to participate in such a meaningful project, Winner stated, "To even return just a little bit of love that we received through this opportunity to even provide even a little awareness in national adoption, we are extremely happy. We hope that these beautiful babies, such as Do Yool and Ji Hoon, will hurry and find a good family, good parents, and grow up to help other people. We′re so happy to be able to paticipate in this meaningful project." 
Yoo Yeon Seok stated, "My heart ached wondering why these beautiful and smilling children end up being alone. Of course, through the efforts of many people from Letters From Angels and other projects, the situation has improved compared to before. I hope that my little action will be strength to help even one child find a good family. I hope that Taemin, who was full of smiles the first time I met him, will continue grow into a happy child without losing that smile."
98238947.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk shared, "I always thought that the issue with adoption was a bit vague, but as I personally held Minseo in my arms, I suddenly felt this heavy responsibility. I participated in this to help Minseo, but I feel that I′ve received more help from Minseo. I′m going to have to try harder to become a better actor to not embarrass Minseo, who has helped me to have good feelings and be rewarded." 
Kangnam said, "I participated in Letters From Angels with the hope that at least one child will be adopted into a happy home through me. If I′m in the situation to help someone, I believe that I should definitely help. Even if it means that I have to use my popularity, I hope that these children will meet good parents." 
Cho Sei Hon′s 12th photo exhibition for Letters From Angels will open on December 17 at the Insa Art Center. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82515/winner-lee-kwang-soo-kangnam-and-more-deliver-letters-from-angels-to-promote-adoption-in-korea

Guest littlelolo

@itybittykitty‌ Omg, those gifs :\">

you can't never get enough of that scene.. same feeling everytime

jae wan~aaah have mercy on us :x :x

Guest itybittykitty

@Princi_86 ...yes they have to make use of all his talents  :\">

@littlelolo ... this was a rare scene...from what I have scene from Oppa's other works... I hope we get to see something like this again  8->

@zagigirl ...I think its impossible for the actress to just stay still...what is oppa thinking when he tells them to stay still  =))

btw...cute oppa again...tumblr_ng8i0w44iW1tdafpko1_1280.jpg

cr sbspd's twitter