Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@Princi_86‌ I know how u feel , I also get very disappointed when I read negative comments about his acting skills and his drama ranking and popularity aren't as deserved , but let's focus on the positive side which is he actually gained more popularity this year ,wish he rewarded for his role in HK esp. I don't know how he might feel about BM rating , cutting down his drama , and now the worest dress , wookie , dear you have to stop shocking the audience ;) being different and having your own personality will be tough on you sometimes :( and finally he has to make use of all constructive criticism to expand his popularity more and more , hopefully he came back with a hit drama next year with solid plot and popular co stars Wookie u are the best :x :)>-

@angiemty that's why I'm rewatching...and rewatching...and rewatching the video  :D:)) Because I like his reaction so much. His smile (as you posted on gifs) is so full of embarrassment :x , he was a bit shy in this moment and then he was like "well, I need to talk"  :))I hope Wookie was inspired by this reation. Really, noone from presenters (except Running man's cast) has been greeted so warmly  B-)
And I love his reaction here as well. So natural. And screaming fans, of course.6560563.jpg
Cr. DC's igNow he needs to receive some awards for his acting to be inspired even more. 

@MaysoonD thank's for support, chingu :x  Well, I don't take to much attention to some not so popular sourse, who named him worst dressed. It's just their opinion. We've seen how all those people were greeting him. And personally I like that part of him, that he doesn't want to be in line with others, wears what he want on RM. Still, I'm almost sure that this particular outfit havs been chosen by his stylist, not by him. I'm concerrned about critisism of his acting skills. But u're right, we should focus on positive side. And try to help as we can, to get him to know about his popularity outside Asia, like voting in Dramafever Awards http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/introduction  or Koreandrama http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=38086 Since if he (or his drama) will win, he'll for sure find out.And of course we will be waiting for new hit drama (SBS, please pay attention to Wookie next year!! RM's is ok, but we need drama too!!) 

Guest littlelolo

Worst dress??!! Well, looking at the best dresses they chose, I can see what type of taste they got. Wookie was a flower between thorns there.. but some people just refuse to see that.

Girls, you're making my night  :):)) From the first second I've seen Wookie's outfit I have felled in love with it, since I like such style. I call it "sophisticated" and "chic". Of course, koreans like male idols who wears make-up and girlish clothes and consider them fashionistas =)) Let it be. It's just one jealous lady/man who has posted this rating. And Wookie's outfit could be appreciated in Cannes or Hollywood. Let's pray, he'll have chance to attend such events. :)>-
Chingus, don't pay to much attention to this unsignificant article. :P

Guest itybittykitty

I guess I wasn't the only one after all...I got confused by some of the comments here ;)) ...he looked so sharp!...I noticed that he is not afraid to play with fashion...and that's very cool! B-)

Guest michelles99

Princi_86 said: @littlelolo how did you understand, that he has called her beautiful? Do you know korean or you've seen the translation?I understand your mood. This my awaiting of Dongwook's even updates terrifies me :))
Thanks for the video! I like how JackJi fans supporting Wookie! :)) But I don't like when they call him appa  michelles99 said:

@michelle9989  I don't really like Wookie with moustache too (I don't like moustache on everybody), but even with it he looks gorgeous.
And in episode 8-10 he will shave it and will become even more hot. Chingus has told you trueth. His character there is somehow close to his real personality. And he's really charming there and it's nice story. I don't like actress as well, but drama is worth of watching.I'm glad you can let us know some info from Chinese part and I'm excited he's gaining popularity there. Can you share some more info regarding Blade Man there? On which site it was ranked to be №1 viewed?  I've heard they have 2 video hostings who are broadcasting dramas, like Todou and Soku and some others...

@michelles89 That's his official Facebook sometimes he's the one posting and another times his agency in Weibo is the same
@itybittykitty I loved that part but I get uri Wookie I've vertigo too and I'd have a mental breakdown If I've to do a bungee jump =))
I was deleting things from my cellphone and saw this
tumblr_n9freqacLP1qmzumio3_250_zpstnowvs
tumblr_nfoh2bMqXy1u0069do1_500_zpsfr6zui

If one day I meet Wookie Im going to open my arms and say "Anajwo"

Watching Wild Romance right now and I am losing my breath seeing LDW there. Oh my...I think I'm dying XDI am only up to eps 5 but my consciousness is gradually diminishing LOL How can I keep watching it? He is so damn gorgeous!! And I am yet to see Scent of a Woman, I'd be dead watching it...Oh what has Blade Man done to me!!
@angiemty thank you for the gifs above, the compilation of hug me from BM makes me to keep rewatching it.I do miss this drama despite its quirkiness and flaws...weird yet lovely.
@sassygirl94 my apologies to ask this again. Do you mind telling me which eps LDW was on Running Man? I think it was you telling us about this. I just couldnt find it somewhere here, it wasnt long time ago and I will take a note this time :D