Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@zagigirl oh, thanks, but I want another moment  :(( The moment when they were entering the stage. I want to hear once more how audience have been greeting him  :))Yes, her English is bad. But I don't get, why Wookie doen't use his knowledge in English. He anderstands and knows lots of words. He should practice more and not to be shy to use it. 

Regarding airport pics, I've seen a few of his leaving, but just a few. And there were no pics from arrival to Incheon. Maybe we need to wait...

Guest littlelolo

Poor Yoo Inna.. maybe she got nervous when he called her beautiful so she messed it out hehehe

Anyway, wookie really looks cute and even younger there.. missing him daily and its getting harder :-<

Guest littlelolo

I'd like to share this video with you.. I liked the song with dong wook..they match well lol.. wish if it was longer but its better than nothing..

Cheer Up Dongwook!

@zazigirl I'm too impatient  :)) Can you please advice me how to insert youtube vid in post? I'm copy-pasting the code, but it doesn't work, after posting. :(
Thanks to amazing Donghae thread :x here is this momnt.Is just me, or everybody hear how warmly greeted he was? :D Funs were just crazy! It warms my heart knowing that he's well known and loved in China. 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Cb2kDyXFZe0/

ctto

@littlelolo how did you understand, that he has called her beautiful? Do you know korean or you've seen the translation?I understand your mood. This my awaiting of Dongwook's even updates terrifies me :))
Thanks for the video! I like how JackJi fans supporting Wookie! :)) But I don't like when they call him appa  michelles99 said:

@michelle9989  I don't really like Wookie with moustache too (I don't like moustache on everybody), but even with it he looks gorgeous.
And in episode 8-10 he will shave it and will become even more hot. Chingus has told you trueth. His character there is somehow close to his real personality. And he's really charming there and it's nice story. I don't like actress as well, but drama is worth of watching.I'm glad you can let us know some info from Chinese part and I'm excited he's gaining popularity there. Can you share some more info regarding Blade Man there? On which site it was ranked to be №1 viewed?  I've heard they have 2 video hostings who are broadcasting dramas, like Todou and Soku and some others...

Princi_86

said:

@zazigirl I'm too impatient  :)) Can you please advice me how to insert youtube vid in post? I'm copy-pasting the code, but it doesn't work, after posting. :(

Thanks to amazing Donghae thread 

:x here is this momnt.

Is just me, or everybody hear how warmly greeted he was? 

:D Funs were just crazy! It warms my heart knowing that he's well known and loved in China. 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Cb2kDyXFZe0/

Guest littlelolo

@Princi_86‌ no dear, I don't know korean(I wish thou) but I heard him saying 'areumdaun' Yoo Inna.. which means beautiful.

about jackji fans calling him appa..who cares?? Afterall they are teenagers shipping their idols, let them be..

Wookie came back to SK with Lee Kwang Soo..they are from the same agency, KKE
7116d465jw1emxo274cpqj20sg0l843z.jpg

7116d465jw1emxo49056ej20sg0l844f.jpg

Safely arrived in Korea
i6RSgI6.jpg

rK2hYbu.jpg

Vrvsatn.jpg

cnAadVs.jpg
------His outfit from yesterday
vTzNugZ.jpg

Personally, I don't like at first when he wore this outfit plus, with the colour of the pants blended well with the carpet, LOL... but then, after a long time, I looked at it, its not that bad actually, its kinda new trend, and he really brave to wear the red pants! it looks like idols style right? And, I'm quite sad when they said his outfit was among the worst dressed, and I was like X( .. its better than any other presenters who just wore plain black or white, the suit that we always see, so its good to have someone wore different and bright color... 

674236ebjw1emxdlm21qgj20hs0hs74m.jpg
2014MaMa 遲咗入場,一行過就經過明星休息區就見到崔智友喺度飲緊酒,再行吓就見到呢個男人企喺度睇緊...我心:好靚仔!!! 點知死望都望唔到,佢隔離有2塊板!! 我行過咗都忍唔住回頭再望,就喺0.02秒之間望到佢真身!!! 佢係李東旭!!!! 哇!! 點解真人靚仔過上鏡10萬倍?佢週圍真係有星星ga!!!!

2014Mama - I am late, but when walking pass the resting area, I saw CJW having a drink.  Then I saw this man watching the stage standing. I thought he looked handsome from the back.  So sucky I couldn't  see his face while trying real hard.  He's 2 boards away from me.  I walked pass him but couldn't resist looking back at him and boom, saw his real self in that 0.02 sec.  He's Lee Dong Wook.  Gosh how could he looked more handsome 100k times than on TV?  There are really stars stars around him ga.. !! 

"Late to enter 2014 MaMa... The moment I entered, it was the celebs' resting area and I saw Choi Ji Woo drinking alcohol.  As I walked along, I saw some guy also looking at her and I thought, "So handsome!".  I kept staring at him and even as I walked past, I gave him another look.  And then I realised it was Lee Dong Wook! WAH! Why is he a million times better looking in real life?  He was really radiant!"

credit: mavistyc weibo; translation: nocturne9,supercalifragilistic (from donghae thread)
6818fc5ejw1emx6exy9vhj20dc0hsgns.jpg

he with Eason's stylist if I'm not mistaken...
------------Many fans said that Wookie looks better in person...when is my right time to meet him in person!!! I wanna meet him too !

@angiemty Wow! So many gifs!  :x he's awesome  :x thanks. 
And thanks for bringing pics and videos here! I'm really so jealous of those girl who've seen him there, on the backstage ( I imagine how long he was waiting there). And I'm jealouse for all those fans from the hall. They've seen this perfection alive.
@sussygirl don't worry, there will be our time :)) And I'm completely agree with your description.He looked fantastic, though this hair color makes him look a bit older.
@killua23 great to see one more Wookie's fan here! Don't hide and share with us you love to Dongwook :))

Am I the only one who think Wookie was a bit nervous or embarrassed while making his speach?  :\"> Maybe he was just surprised of fan's reaction on him  :)) I just can't stop watching the vid 
So the next his appearence will be on fan signing on 6th December. Poor Wookie, no rest at all. I wonder if he had finished already filming for Beauty Inside...
@littlelolo I need to remember this word  'areumdaun' :)) Can it be used for describing a man? Actually, I don't care who and how is calling him, since I know that he's just perfect to me :))
The only thing whih is really dissapointing me, when people write that his acting is awful, he can't cry naturally, his acting is flat, etc. :-L But I know, that all tastes are different. 

@princi_86 I know he looks so nervious before he speaks in Chinese and C-fans said he was good *let's give some credit to his private teacher :P *, I loved his smile and he was kinda proud and embarassed for those screaming girls :)) and when he close his mouth he looks so cute
3422267840_7d62c930_zpst7gvp38f.gif

3422267840_0c5aa639_zps5fsagvr0.gif

sorry for reposting 

• Like 2