Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

You know guys, I am looking forward to see wookie in something humanitarian.he prtray a lawyer who joined a woman assembly stand against domestic woman abuse ,so he is man stand up for woman rights .what do you think :):)>- then of course you may anticipate the rest he will defintly engaged with a woman who suffered from long time abuse . Or portray a successful journary of a handicapped person something touch your heart without being makjang or melodramatic :x Miss you wookie

@zagigirl I've started to watch his historical drama. Even though I don't like his look overall, his acting is still adorable. I was crying a bit at the very first episode when he was worrying about his daughter. 
And I've finally watched Kang-Koo's story and was crying as well. I think I've became Dongwook's fan so easily, since almost noone can make me cry. And he can.He's not skinny there, as he is on RM, HK and BM. He has adorable cheeks)))
Sorry guys for lot's of posts. Do you know is it allowed here to make few posts in a row?

@Princi_86 ...MoH is great till the end you'll see...Wookie is great and you'll get use to his look  :)...so you didn't watch La dolce vita yet? Hes the same there...well with more modern clothes of course  ;)
I liked KK'sS coz of Wookie...the story was interesting and nicely done...but i do not like unhappy ends...and yes he did have more weight there...it suited him well :)
LDW is an actor that you either love very much or do not at all...and if he catch your eye at first its true that he spreads through the veins very fast like a poison...but its a bad thing coz i think that antidote do not exists  ;)
Do not know about here...but usually 3 its ok...now that i've cutted your row you can continue :)...and you can always edit your posts or add things... on the right of your post OPTIONS->EDIT: you add comment or quote + comm and click botton 'save comment'  below
P.S. I didn't watch RM...but now that hes resting from dramas....i miss him and i started...don't know in wich ep were they in Japan...but they were at the restaurant, a girl had to choose between the 2 young guys but she said can she choose LDW...he turned to guys and said...well its not over for me yet :)...it was so funny and so very very true if i may add ..i have to make a gif

@zagigirl I know I will use to it. As I used to his look at Wild Romance. No, I haven't. I plan to watch it too, since comments are pretty good. But I gues it is rather heavy and sad, yes?
Yes, I prefer happy ending too. But the half of Wookie's dramas/movies are with unhappy ending.)) I like his look there even he's gained some weight. I cnow he doesn't like it, but I do. 
Hahah. Yeh, you're right. There is no antidote. I'm not even sure if I want to find it...I just want more of Wookie-pills :))
I've tried to edit/add my post (as I know is normal for forums), but it doesn't save it :(
Ahaha. Yeh, it was in Japan (Kobo I guess) and the girl was young idol from kpop band. And yes, it was awesome. I guess he thinks he's unpopular with young girls. Maybe because of korean insiders, who likes young and sweet boys like Kang Joon from Roomates. I wish he could be aware of that he's popular amond foreigners of different age. When I think about korean fans and netizens, who don't appreciate Wookie as he deserves, I'm furious and sad at the same time.Btw, in those trip to Japan, they were in restaurant with owls and Wookie was taken dozens of selfies there and was talked to the one extremely sad owl. It was LOL and my fave scene on RM ever :))
Have you guys heard that Jo In Sung was proposed to join Roomates? I hope it's not to replace Wookie. Since they are the same age and both actors and after Wookie's "don't look for me" messege, this thought has arised in my head...And I can't imagine were they can find another place for his bed  there...I need some good news that Wookie will not leave RM :(

@Princi_86 yes, its heavy and sad...i never watched last ep...but regardless the end its very good drama..when you see it youll understand that in a way such end fits right...and the kisses were good  :P...as i recall with some passion not usual slow-motion almost friendly kisses  ;)...our Wookie is gentle and protective but also a very passionate guy...i want to see this more in love scenes...in a movie some day maybe
No antidote for me as well...i will sufer ;))
I somehow do not see him give up half way...he could of done that by the end of season 1 but he didnt...so

Guys, do you know about the voting on dramafever for Dramafever Awards 2014? Wookie is on the list for "Fans favourite".If he win, he'll be invited to NY for ceremony. For sure, he and PD's will be aware about his win.Let's vote for him and promote this in web among his fans?Here is the link: http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Non-premium%20Users%20Only&utm_campaign=Newsletter%20%23182%20-%20non-premium#/nominees/best-actress
As I understood, we can vote lots of times...
I regret, he isn't on the list for Best actor. :(

@Princi_86
About the gold coins, they are from Lee Dong Wook Gallery pro who made it, probably from Chinese fans, this is the their page from Weibo: http://www.weibo.com/leedongwooknet?from=myfollow_alland I'm not sure if they give these to  Lee Dong Wook or not...
Actually, the Bodong fandom started when Bom met the tarot card reader, and she asked the most compatible man in the house, and that reader said the person is Lee Dong Wook, and after that, many articles published regarding that news and it happened when LDW filmed HK...Maybe, the love line was to increase the rating but unfortunately, it received hates from netizens, but most of Blackjacks love it even when she had concert in Singapore with her group, some fans bring Bodong banner, and during the interview, she was asked who is the "ideal" or the person she likes most (not sure with the exact word) man in the house, fans were screaming DW's name, and of course she need to say his nam ..I'm not put the blame to the girl but more to the PD because it is totally fake, that girl was trying so hard, but LDW was really not buying it...and as we can see, in season 2, there is no love line, even Seho-Nana love line, they dropped it..
also agree with you, that I'm hoping it will not affect his chance to win an award..

I've observing Dramafever awards, basically what can I say why Hotel King didn't get nominated for the award because the drama Dramafever didn't do review and subtitle for the drama, which I'm quite sad because Hotel King, I think has chance to be nominated in some categories such as, best couple ( LDW and LDH), best kiss award (swing kiss, helloo, it was an adlib! and I think ambush kiss too was an adlib (one of the soompiers said)

@sassygirl regarding coins, thanks for info and link. I hope he'll see it.So Chinese funclub of Wookie is the most active one?And do you know if he has fanclub in Korea?
Regarding Bodong, yes, I know all this facts, it was obvious from show and I've googled too. But still there were Bodong fans from Korea too, since I've read their comments on Bodong. For sure they were Bom's fans, not Wookie's. And yes, you're right. She was acting to make it real and keep his attention, but he was just playing big bro to everybody including her. And even if she would stay at the show, there would be only fake "chemistry" from cutting. Yes, I know that nitezens don't like couples to be made, but what about current "couple" Jackson and Youngji? As far as I know they're receiving a lots of love, including korean's.I think MBC should appreciate Donghae chemistry on-screen since there is no matter what was happening in RM on SBS, HK and Chamo were on MBC and they've acted perfectly.
Regarding Dramafever I haven't knew that they didn't translate it (but now I remember that I haven't seen HK recaps on Dramafever). That's a crap. But do you know why they didn't? It was such a great show and it could become even more popular if they will promote it on their website, and Wookie as well. And of course all of Chamo kisses could become a winners, not even mention one of them would be nominated. I'm so dissapointed, since HK could become hit on Dramafever and receive a lot of appreciation and as a result nominations for Wookie, Dahae, Chamo and kiss.

Regarding his fan clubs, what I can say he has many fan clubs inside and outside Korea, in Korea the most active clubs, is Dongwookholic and Hachunwook, and Lee Dong Wook DC (not fan club, its like a fan cafe like Soompi here) but if you remember during HK and IM, there are lots of his clubs did food support for his drama, during HK, if I not mistaken, Dongwookholic made 2 times food support + 1 from LDW DC+ Lee Dong Wook Japan fan club..and he received more loves from Chinese fans and starts to become popular in China because of Hotel King to the fact his weibo followers has reached 1M...I have a feeling, his china fan club will be more active soon..
During HK, Dongwookholic also sent him food support, and LDW DC too (if I'm not mistaken) + his fan clubs from Thailand...and during his birthday, he received expensive gifts from his fan club in Japan such Armani Exchange, Gucci, etc
from DWH
4OfhtXc.jpg

from Lee Dong Wook DC
005J2ajmjw1em1obapbmtj309c067jri.jpg

005J2ajmjw1em1oba90wcj30hs2sdtj5.jpg

from Japanese fans
1376618_1548039425430086_698173087788951

And this is his Mind Bridge and it is for winter collection
10255812_1504346013180434_59715792387336

regarding why HK wasn't part of Dramafever, me also have no idea...and yes, its very sad. hopefully, they will win some awards in MBC awards..and why Roommate now have no love line including, Jackji (me also a silent shipper for them  :P ) is because the PD is reflecting his own mistakes when he created Bodong love line even though Jackji is very cute and it turns very normal, and its not an acting..plus, Jackson and Youngji just debuted, it will be hard if they have love line, it could affect their career since we know how netizens will behave..e.g even Nana and Chanyeol unfollowed each other on Instagram because of fans

@sassygirl94 you're an angel!!!!!Thank's for sharing all this stuff. I've seen some of this pics on Ig, but I can see some what I havn't seen before. Yes, 1 m followers om Weibo that's good. I wish they can become more active and show their influence so Wookie can receive more CF and good drama scripts, as lots of Chinese favourits receive. I'm glad to findout Dongwookholic is Korean fan-club and that he has funclub in Korea too. Those fans are brilliant! That's great that they show support to him. I wish I can help them somehow...but we're so far away and without even knowing korean.((
I need to search for info about Dramafever. Have heard if they translate only ongoings?
Regarding Mind Brige, I've seen this vid and because of this I'm just curious why I don't see Wookie's pics on MB's website and facebook page. The current male model is Gong Yoo.
As to Roomates and coupling theme, I can see that PD's are cutting scenes with Jackson and Youngji so viewers can start ship them. :))) Yes, the're making this more carefuly then with Bodong and Nana-Seho. I'm just happy, Wookie has returned to show with his news. I have missed them.
And what do you think about this Dramafever voting? Can we expect that somehow Wookie will win? 

Princi_86 said:Do you know why there is no LDW pics on Mind Brige website? I thought he had shooting for it on RM S1 after HK has ended, so it should be F/W 2014/2015 collection. But there is other actor representing current collection :(

@angiemty thanks for the correction, I thougt it was from chinese fans since the photos uploaded in Weibo...
@Princi_86 Viki has right for Hotel King not Dramafever, so that's why HK didn't nominated for Dramafever awards, and I have a feeling Jo In Sung will the category since his drama was very well received and more known by fans...

It is confirmed our precious namja will attend MAMA awards as an award presenter this 3rd Disember in HK...
Asian Music Festival '2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards' gorgeous presenter lineup (the 2014 MAMA) was released.
Wed, December 3rd Hong Kong Asia World Expo held in the Arena (AWE / AsiaWorld-Expo) '2014 MAMA' gotta presenter line-up is getting a hot public reaction.
CJ E & M is Kwon for the '2014 MAMA', Song Seung Hun, Choi Ji Woo, Yoon Eun Hye, including top Asian stars, as well as eastern Oog, Park Bo-young, Kim Ji Hoon, Kim Ji-suk, Yeon Woo-jin, one, Kyung Soo-jin, Yoo In-na, Kang So-ra, Jae - Hyeon, Park Min-woo, etc. This year he was a star in the drama, and boasting the best price in the current continents Lee Kwang - soo, Kim Won Hee said that chongchuldong up.
As well as one-of international couples Chae Rim - Surigao City Crates couple will also reveal the figure. The couple first appeared publicly called Korea, deeper meaning.
Movie year to come, drama, music, art, etc. chongchuldong star reveals the presence of popular culture throughout is expected to gather further heightened the atmosphere of the '2014 MAMA'. Presenter line-up consisting of the best performances by Asian and colorful overwhelming stage is expected to capture the attention of viewers around the world and Hong Kong.
'2014 MAMA' crew, "We expect to further reduce brighten the place involved protagonists of the '2014 MAMA' presenter made a wealth of Asian content coming year. As brilliant presenter line-up has committed to make a great performance and attractions" said added expectations.
The '2014 MAMA' is from 6 pm October 27th foundation Tues., December 2nd to proceed to vote on the official website. Awards were covering a total of artists and performance artists make shine this year with five star category, genre eight categories, special awards two sectors, Unionpay year's singer, Unionpay song of the year, a total of 17 different categories.
'2014 MAMA' is Wed, December 3rd will be held in Hong Kong AWE
source:http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/11/25/2014112501369.html