Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

12 hours ago, missbuttercup said:

@MaysoonD @noname111 @joyezz well I didnt think about this before. Please dont be upset about the Peach Couple. Our Wookie is doing extremely fine and getting more popular locally and internationally. YIN just shot a car CF with IU. Both of them are doing well. A gift for us all who still upset about the secondary couple. And LOL about the powerpuff girls :)

What's better than sexy Wookie!

@Mojojojo123 I enjoy so much reading your experience. And love your profile pic :)

thanks for the pic, so handsome

it is not i am upset , it just when you think about pitchi couple love story and how they fall in love with each other from the first sight in their three lifes without realizing who they were in their previous life  ,so beautiful. it makes me wonder why the  writer didn't invest more in them , i have a feeling she will regret someday

4 hours ago, joyezz said:

he said he will announce it after FM in July 

I think he already has a few in consideration :)

I am getting impatient haha 

thinking about his next project makes me nervous  .Rise, Wookie, Rise.

@noname111 since you talked yesterday about pictorial and today we have these gorgeous pics , why don't you think about Asia ambassador of A class label:D

• Like 7

8 hours ago, missbuttercup said:

@MaysoonD @noname111 @joyezz well I didnt think about this before. Please dont be upset about the Peach Couple. Our Wookie is doing extremely fine and getting more popular locally and internationally. YIN just shot a car CF with IU. Both of them are doing well. A gift for us all who still upset about the secondary couple. And LOL about the powerpuff girls :)

What's better than sexy Wookie!

@Mojojojo123 I enjoy so much reading your experience. And love your profile pic :)

@missbuttercup Thanks! :) I love this thread too! :)

• Like 5

Lee Dong-wook thrills fans in Singapore on ‘For My Dear’ tour

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170420

Following Seoul’s fan meeting in March, Lee Dong-wook thrilled fans in Singapore on his “2017 Lee Dong-wook Asia Tour in Singapore -- For My Dear” on Saturday. actor’s meet and greet took place at Marina Bay Sands, where some 1,200 fans attended the event

Theimage

Lee captured their hearts by playing games together, granting their wishes and performing a duet of the hit song “I Miss You,” which was featured in the tvN’s drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” with a fan. Other lucky fans who won in a raffle draw also got to perform the drama scenes with Lee. 

The 35-year-old actor will visit Hong Kong for the next meet and greet in May. He will then head to Indonesia and Thailand in the same month and wrap up the tour in Japan in June. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201704201651187344825_2

@Mojojojo123 i like your avatar , lucky 

• Like 10

It's okay chingus, @joyezz no need to apologize, I myself had similar thought like you. @MaysoonD yes, the story is so beautiful. They can even make another 20 episodes drama on their own, telling the love story of a couple spanning over centuries and multiple reincarnations, but still destined to be with each other and fall in love over again. 

:heart: Wookie for Jimmy Choo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, missbuttercup said:

It's okay chingus, @joyezz no need to apologize, I myself had similar thought like you. @MaysoonD yes, the story is so beautiful. They can even make another 20 episodes drama on their own, telling the love story of a couple spanning over centuries and multiple reincarnations, but still destined to be with each other and fall in love over again. 

:heart: Wookie for Jimmy Choo

That's what im thinking! More emphasis on Lee Hyuk and YIN, They should be the lead this time. Maybe GY and KGE can be supporting role or guest.

• Like 2

I'm here again, in Wookie's profile pics heaven. :wub: Sorry for being missing and not active for a while. After my trip to Singapore I have left to biz trip, still here. Trying to take some time to share some facts form Press Con and Fm. I have filmed quite a lot of vids but you have already seen them all so no sense to upload again. 

I will also share one interesting fact from Seoul's fm. In light of his comeback promise it wight be interesting. And for me it was the most important part of both Fms. (sounds weird, right?)

I will start with confession and advice.

NEVER GO TO LDW FM OR FAN SIGNING!!! Idk what power he has, but the more I see him, the more I want to see him again and again and again. He's like a heavy drugs. Nwo I'm planning to make Japan Fm and so tempted with Thailand, but need to skip it otherwise need to skip Japan and it's my dream country to visit. 

For lots of fans I've met in Singapore lots of things have been first time: first FM, first press con,  first airport greeting, first high touch, first fan support project, first time in front row, first time taking pic with your bias and first time stalking oppa in his hotel. I believe non of us regret doing all those stuff for the first time and most of us are already hooked with no chance to escape his fever.

You have seen his pics from press con - he's live. 

Back to Seoul's Fm. We have sent 3 different requests before Fm. One was to pick up the scene I want to reenact, other was to ask him for advice or smth, and the last one was what I want him to tell me. So among that 1,2k+ audience my request has been picked. I bet it was all done in advance by his team and maybe him. In my request which I sent both in Korean and English to tell me smth I have asked next:  Please wish me to have patience and wait for your comeback to acting and that you'll comeback to acting this year. And he read it with confidence. They wouldn't pick up such request unless he's sure that he'll come back with project by the end of this year. And now SIngapore. First in press con and then 2 times during Fm he has mentioned that he'll come back with project this year and hinted that he'll reveal his next project after wrapping Asia Tour. Why I think that he has already picked one and it's drama, not movie? In movie case, he might film it in Autmn or even late Summer, but movie will be out only next year, which means no comeback in 2017. And he said to wait for his new project this year.  And why I think it's already desided or in final stage? Since Wookie said he will be choosing carefully and that he will be searching for another turning point role. He won't say that it will be in 2017 unless he has already chosen. 

So any idea about potential drama for him from the line up for 2nd part of 2017? I have 1-2 in mind but who knows...

Reagrding SG and first row experience I will share in different post, need to sleep. But I hint that I had some sort of convo with him twice. It wasn't typical convo, but still something to remember besides his breahtaking features, cute facial expressions, alluring physique and sexy ankles.

Thank you so much gals for updates and welcome to all newbies! 

Arena and Oliver SwOOney pics are daebak! What more Jimmy Choo pics in better quality!

• Like 12

@Princi_86 Welcome back! Great to hear from you. What an experience having your letter read out by him. On top of that, it is as if you were making him promise you he will come back into acting this year. Great job chingu! I'm looking forward to your SG FM and first row experience, the hint sounds fun! And LOL about sexy ankle. 

About your warning, sorry but I'll just ignore it for now, bwahahahahaha. I secured 1 FM and now trying to persuade my brother to surrender his Jakarta FM ticket for me LOL. Yes he is a FANBOY of LDW and he doesn't care if he will be the only guy out there. He told me Oppa doesn't like greedy girl. And I told him back, Oppa needs to sell tickets, bwahahahaha. He will watch with my cousin, two of them, with very good seats. So that's my evil plan, sack him kekekekekeke, probably buy him another cheaper ticket. Mianhee bro! Fangirl mode is ON! I don't want to miss a chance to see the below handsome Namja. 

AB5858E4-3C1F-4FB8-B09C-3F4EA6BCD63E_zps

(Pic credit to twitter owner LDWholic_Thailand)

@MaysoonD Whooaaa! It will be great if I can do that. Mention a thing here and wish always comes true tomorrow. Actually on the day we all wish for Car CF, the next day YIN and IU released theirs. LOL. I guess I love Pichii Couple too much I wish both of them great things. And don't you think Ferragamo is actually him being the Asia Ambassador of A class brand? I'm so going to keep my eyes on next Fashion Week.

@Mojojojo123 Girl, your best 2 minutes are highest rating minutes for both ep15-16. Great pick!

• Like 13

8 hours ago, joyezz said:

he said he will announce it after FM in July 

I think he already has a few in consideration :)

I am getting impatient haha 

Me too. I feel like he will announce only after he finished his Asia Tour. But let's hope it will be faster. We have lots of stuff to get distracted to, like HongKong Fan Meeting soon.

• Like 3

@Princi_86 Glad you're back! And thanks for your sharing! A memorable memories indeed!

I agreed with you, I believe his next project gonna be a drama. If it's a movie, at least the movie couldn't be release at the end of 2017 and need to push back to mid 2018 due to shooting, finishing and queuing release. Let's say if the shooting process begin at July after his FM, it still need 2-3 months for wrapping, it still need to get a release date (and I believe the release queuing is enough long). As a comparison, SJK already wrapped his battleship movie since January 2017 but the movie will release on May 2017, And just like you said, he already picked the drama he wanted. Idk what's drama (still need to find out the writer who's now jobless first, LOL) but we believe it's gonna be an interesting one since LDW already picked it and now, he's the main lead, YAY!

@noname111 please come to INA FM. The ticket's selling wasn't as great as other country, you still have a chance to have great seat

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

I'm here again, in Wookie's profile pics heaven. :wub: Sorry for being missing and not active for a while. After my trip to Singapore I have left to biz trip, still here. Trying to take some time to share some facts form Press Con and Fm. I have filmed quite a lot of vids but you have already seen them all so no sense to upload again. 

I will also share one interesting fact from Seoul's fm. In light of his comeback promise it wight be interesting. And for me it was the most important part of both Fms. (sounds weird, right?)

I will start with confession and advice.

NEVER GO TO LDW FM OR FAN SIGNING!!! Idk what power he has, but the more I see him, the more I want to see him again and again and again. He's like a heavy drugs. Nwo I'm planning to make Japan Fm and so tempted with Thailand, but need to skip it otherwise need to skip Japan and it's my dream country to visit. 

For lots of fans I've met in Singapore lots of things have been first time: first FM, first press con,  first airport greeting, first high touch, first fan support project, first time in front row, first time taking pic with your bias and first time stalking oppa in his hotel. I believe non of us regret doing all those stuff for the first time and most of us are already hooked with no chance to escape his fever.

You have seen his pics from press con - he's live. 

Back to Seoul's Fm. We have sent 3 different requests before Fm. One was to pick up the scene I want to reenact, other was to ask him for advice or smth, and the last one was what I want him to tell me. So among that 1,2k+ audience my request has been picked. I bet it was all done in advance by his team and maybe him. In my request which I sent both in Korean and English to tell me smth I have asked next:  Please wish me to have patience and wait for your comeback to acting and that you'll comeback to acting this year. And he read it with confidence. They wouldn't pick up such request unless he's sure that he'll come back with project by the end of this year. And now SIngapore. First in press con and then 2 times during Fm he has mentioned that he'll come back with project this year and hinted that he'll reveal his next project after wrapping Asia Tour. Why I think that he has already picked one and it's drama, not movie? In movie case, he might film it in Autmn or even late Summer, but movie will be out only next year, which means no comeback in 2017. And he said to wait for his new project this year.  And why I think it's already desided or in final stage? Since Wookie said he will be choosing carefully and that he will be searching for another turning point role. He won't say that it will be in 2017 unless he has already chosen. 

So any idea about potential drama for him from the line up for 2nd part of 2017? I have 1-2 in mind but who knows...

Reagrding SG and first row experience I will share in different post, need to sleep. But I hint that I had some sort of convo with him twice. It wasn't typical convo, but still something to remember besides his breahtaking features, cute facial expressions, alluring physique and sexy ankles.

Thank you so much gals for updates and welcome to all newbies! 

Arena and Oliver SwOOney pics are daebak! What more Jimmy Choo pics in better quality!

@Princi_86 I totally agree with u on the Singapore fm part. Cos it was also my first time at a fan meeting (and it was his-our dear oppa LDW's), first time hi-touch. N for me it was also first time being so lucky to get called on stage and to re-enact the famous tunnel scene and to also get a "souvenir" (leeks) from him. I cant get enough of him! Were u sitting at the first row of sg fm? did u also have a convo with him? U are alsso so lucky to get ur request granted by him at Seoul fm!  Happy for u too. :) I am also so so excited for his next project! :)

3 hours ago, giegie said:

@Princi_86 Glad you're back! And thanks for your sharing! A memorable memories indeed!

I agreed with you, I believe his next project gonna be a drama. If it's a movie, at least the movie couldn't be release at the end of 2017 and need to push back to mid 2018 due to shooting, finishing and queuing release. Let's say if the shooting process begin at July after his FM, it still need 2-3 months for wrapping, it still need to get a release date (and I believe the release queuing is enough long). As a comparison, SJK already wrapped his battleship movie since January 2017 but the movie will release on May 2017, And just like you said, he already picked the drama he wanted. Idk what's drama (still need to find out the writer who's now jobless first, LOL) but we believe it's gonna be an interesting one since LDW already picked it and now, he's the main lead, YAY!

@noname111 please come to INA FM. The ticket's selling wasn't as great as other country, you still have a chance to have great seat

@Giegie INA stands for?

• Like 3

@onrainydays47 yea right now I am looking forward to see pics and videos from HK FM and On The Air ( I really like this show :)) on 12th of May. hopefully more cf and pictorials haha

@orihimegirl you are right haha hot and cool at the same time :D his features are perfect for modelling. I would love to have a photobook of him but I don't think he will do it haha

@Mojojojo123 we were seating in the middle front row haha he asked you to act cool and look far but you keep smiling :D yea one of us took pic of your leeks haha

@Princi_86 you finally back haha so do you think he will have a drama in the end of the year and a movie next year ? that's great :grin: 

For Drama I hope it will be romantic drama or romantic comedy

and for movie I hope it will be an action thriller 

I love the chase scenes in FOJ/MOH ,I want to see it again but in modern time

• Like 6

Some vids from press with Eng sub. Idk if they have been posted already.

https://video.toggle.sg/zh/clips/how-handsome-does-lee-dong-wook-think-he-is/488181 - from closed press con.

Our namja can't sleep during filming for dramas. :bawling:

http://www.elle.sg/en/embed/487515 - press con and Fm. Here he hints on his next project that it will be realistic one haha. Even though I'm almost sure it will be drama (and I want it to be drama), there is chance it will be a movie. But then...he will not return to us this year which makes no sense. Can we have both drama and movie?

First he'll film movie in July-August like @giegie has supposed, then end of Autumn drama. :wub::ph34r: He'll even have few monthes to rest :D

• Like 10

On 4/20/2017 at 10:06 AM, Mojojojo123 said:

And after the empty seats and throwing the lot on the ground sighing, they called my seat number. NN29!! To re-enact the scenes! I literally jumped out of my seat screaming! <3

Oh you're the onion leek girl hahha. Omg that's only one row behind me I'm from row MM! Before that he did say out my row MM....I held my breath thinking could it be my seat?? But then...16!! and I was like nuuuuu..coz the seat ended up empty haha. There was also once where he misread the row GG as 33 so he read the seat no. as 3311!! and it was so funny coz there was a long pause as all of us were so confused hahaha. So cute! 

Omg I envy you for being able to stand so close next to him bumping shoulders with him and all haha. I could see you were quite dazed up there on the stage but I don't blame you, I wouldn't know what to do with myself next to him either..! Kkk

On tips I think freeing up your phone memory is important. (Photography actually wasn't allowed but we all didn't care XD). My sis had actually taken more vids but some of them got deleted because she didn't have enough memory space on her phone. :( And perhaps bring a portable charger just in case the phone battery goes flat..Don't want to miss out on capturing the precious moments.. :D

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, fikachuuu said:

Oh you're the onion leek girl hahha. Omg that's only one row behind me I'm from row MM! Before that he did say out my row MM....I held my breath thinking could it be my seat?? But then...16!! and I was like nuuuuu..coz the seat ended up empty haha. There was also once where he misread the row GG as 33 so he read the seat no. as 3311!! and it was so funny coz there was a long pause as all of us were so confused hahaha. So cute! 

Omg I envy you for being able to stand so close next to him bumping shoulders with him and all haha. I could see you were quite dazed up there on the stage but I don't blame you, I wouldn't know what to do with myself next to him either..! Kkk

On tips I think freeing up your phone memory is important. (Photography actually wasn't allowed but we all didn't care XD). My sis had actually taken more vids but some of them got deleted because she didn't have enough memory space on her phone. :( And perhaps bring a portable charger just in case the phone battery goes flat..Don't want to miss out on capturing the precious moments.. :D

omg then we might have seen each other at the fm then! yes those 2 empty seats were right in front of me! Cos when they were calling out those seats, I and the other lady beside me was looking at the seats directly in front of us and was like -Empty!!

57 minutes ago, fikachuuu said:

yes we all did not bother about the photography/videography part. But yes, my hp really died on me despite me charging my handphone with the portable charger that time, it still became flat and was unable to capture that moment. -_-" . So, yes. Phone battery still very impt.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, joyezz said:

@onrainydays47 yea right now I am looking forward to see pics and videos from HK FM and On The Air ( I really like this show :)) on 12th of May. hopefully more cf and pictorials haha

@orihimegirl you are right haha hot and cool at the same time :D his features are perfect for modelling. I would love to have a photobook of him but I don't think he will do it haha

@Mojojojo123 we were seating in the middle front row haha he asked you to act cool and look far but you keep smiling :D yea one of us took pic of your leeks haha

@Princi_86 you finally back haha so do you think he will have a drama in the end of the year and a movie next year ? that's great :grin: 

For Drama I hope it will be romantic drama or romantic comedy

and for movie I hope it will be an action thriller 

I love the chase scenes in FOJ/MOH ,I want to see it again but in modern time

@joyezz Thats cool! :D were u girls the one that approach me after the show to take pic with one of my bag of leeks?

• Like 3