Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

I watched LDW through V Live App just now, here are some snippets in case you missed (I don't think you will miss this haha) and screencaps (some are mine, some credit to twitter account).

The first part was screened through V Live App, before the 4 My Dear Main Event, in his dressing room. The Handsome Man said hello to us in....salon gown, because he couldn't reveal the outfit, but not before teasing us that it is the outfit he will wear. LOL. 

C6s5CrsU4AA9wtq.jpg

Then he talked about sold out FM, thanking everyone, happy about the results (us too), it's been 6 years since his last FM, and talked about his MC friend who left midway during his last FM (huh?) and he had to MC on his own (wae?). 

Talked about Goblin stuff, adlibs, cry scenes, so many cry scenes....Interesting topic about career slump after serving military, his projects were not so successful. 

C6s7f7NUwAAhShT.jpg

And happier topic about Daebak, he missed them so much and glad he became close with the family, how the kids grew up so much. 

Talked about his way of choosing different roles for his projects, talked about Partner drama (I haven't watch this). GY said his best quality is he lives up the mood. His character Lee Hyuk was only for 6 mins, he would like to try a detective role (love that thought!). There were funny suggestions from viewers about his next role, doctor, lawyer, vampire, sageuk, and to do them all. LOL. 

He made funny faces. Great screen caps here. I couldn't capture due to laughing so hard. 

The interviewer asked what will he say to his past 18 years self. His answer, to be more active, do well and don't be lazy. He thinks his past self made him himself right now. Parents, sister, bro-in-law, rest of the families, friends, fans are always there for him. He thinks he is here because of them. Oppa, I'll be here for you too!

And finger HEART ! My favorite part!

C6tBEQIVwAA7ggs.jpg

He shyly sang beginning of Dokkaebi underwear song. Message to fans, apology if some couldn't get tickets, to stay healthy and he left for the event. To be continued for second part....

• Like 20

Some screenshots of the Fanmeeting through V app that I've taken:

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_28_53.png

LDW looking directly at cam / you / me / us! 

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_29_02.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_29_49.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_17_26.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_17_42.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_18_09.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_18_12.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_18_22.png

He also looked at the V app comments. See above pic ^^

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_19_25.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_21_31.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_22_18.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_23_34.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_23_40.png

The two MCs who won "Best couple" award ha ha. Above pic 

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_24_37.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_27_31.png

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_28_41.png

When the pic of him sleeping like that was shown he laughed/was embarrased xD  pic above.

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_28_50.png

he smiles so cutely!

Screenshot_2017_03_12_10_26_57.png......ending this screencap pic sequence with a Cutie pie pic!

• Like 14

After first part, they aired his appearances in Goblin Drama. Then here comes the second part...

OH MY GOSH, he looks SOOOO HANDSOME in suit (sorry for the big caps, but that's how I would have said it).

C6tFJmEU0AA36OB.jpg

He looked a bit nervous in the beginning, keep tidying up his perfectly worn shirt. And he said he knows he is handsome (glad that you know!). He said he thought he will have empty seats (you think???) and talk about cities to be included in FM. 

Greet V Live App viewers. When about to introduce the MC, he said the MC is...HIMSELF (gorgeous man, you know what your fans want, don't you?) Because fans come to see him anyway, he said. 

Fans asked his ideal type, haha, he answered all of the audiences must have some of the criteria, then said someone who can eat well and he wants someone pretty. LOL (us too!) He said he is handsome since he was born, his mom was shocked that he looked handsome and...old. Haha, his jokes. He looked very comfortable talking and joking. 

C6tFI6bU4AA2Cr4.jpg

And then the segment started. First segment : My name is Wook, showing snippets from Goblin drama with his 3 characters. Hot Debut : as MC Strong Heart, he wants to do another talk show (we'd love that!). And Infinity Challege : his past projects in 6 years, struggled a lot in FOJ (haven't watched this), viewers screamed loud when HK (handsome, should I watch this), funny photo from BladeMan, and Bubblegum which is very special for him (for me, too). Next, Strange Roommates, next Real Uncle : Daebak pics we didn't get to see in broadcast. 

C6tIsYQU4AE0GZV.jpg

And he read comments from V Live, funny, when do you start looking like GR? I'm still alive LOL. How do you maintain pale skin, he said he went to Guam for tanning and it was total mess he even went to hospital due to whole body get burned (Oppa, you are very handsome the way you are right now -Sunny's dialogue). And the popular topic, he didn't use lip balm or tint (Oppa, why do you have to lick your lips so many times, I believe you, LOL). My goodness his skin complexion is beyond words to describe. 

C6tLC5SVsAEl7B0.jpg

He greeted his male audience, got death stare hahahahaha, he is so funny. 

He wanted to play Lee Hyuk's character, but said it is not up to him. He wanted the role as investigator (K-Drama God, please listen if you really exist in this world). And the V Live session ended (saaaaaaad). I want to watch this again. Even though it is wee hour here in my place. 

C6tKPi_U4AAzpj6.jpg

The newest update, OMG GY really came! 

By the way, I might be attending his FM in Japan (June), with my Jap friend. If any of you want to join, please inform me. I will ask my friend to buy ticket. Well, ticket purchasing in Japan is crazzzzzy like in Korea, gone in minutes. So hope against hope I can get ticket. It is one of the nearest city from my place and prob my only available time to travel. It's not that I promise I will get a ticket, it depends on my friend. 

• Like 17

Starting from the waiting room, throughout the fanmeet parts seen through V App, he kept saying so many times how he really wanted to play the investigator role next, Lee Hyuk part was too short for him! He REALLY wants to play an investigator. Producers, grant his wish...preferably with Yoo In Na too since he's also complained that they didn't hsve enough lovey dovey scenes !

• Like 10

Other things he said:

X He's never cried so much for a drama... by eps 13&14 it was really tough.  ;(

X Hardest scene/line for him to deliver was when he met Sunny again 3 or 5 years later, he struggled to deliver the "Nice to see you again" , it was hard not to cry then/almost cried 

X After the military....his first project after the military was great, but then the projects following not soo...He said he was in a slump...(..until Goblin?)

X He said (after playing a Fantasy role) he wanted to play a Realistic role next... His criteria for each role he chooses is that it's something new and different (from what he's played before)

X Something about his character in "Partner" drama being most similar to him ... and something about some trait X (missed this part) being his Best quality according to Gong Yoo? 

X He only played Lee Hyuk for about 6 min...dissaitisfied, wants to play him more! Wants investigator role next... or vampire, many have said it would suit him, he agrees.

• Like 12

@noname111 @intrariver Thank you sooooo much for the recap, I couldn't watch it online thru V-app since I already had date with Hiddleston at the same time, so thanks for recap it wonderfully

LDW in tux reminded me with his strong heart moment (and his respect for SDY!), the pics from Roommate and his friendship with SeHo... such a nice throwback for his career, idk, I love him since TROS and Roommate, and yes, it made me a newbie fan, but the fact that I could see how he already grew up from an insecure guy at Roommate to became this wonderful guy at the stage during one year made me cried with happiness, RISE LDW RISE!

OMOOOOO GY came!!!! It's great to see that their bromance off the screen is still great (which is also a prove that LDW is such a nice and great person which make GY love him just like us. LOL)

• Like 6

Due to my busy schedule today ,I missed the live and I only managed to sneak a bit during my day and I realized something that this man can make me sad and happy aswell .I was crying of happiness coz he was very happy today and he got his confidence back .This man deserve all the love he got today ,he worked so hard for that moment .Keep rising Wookie :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, intrariver said:

Other things he said:

X He's never cried so much for a drama... by eps 13&14 it was really tough.  ;(

X Hardest scene/line for him to deliver was when he met Sunny again 3 or 5 years later, he struggled to deliver the "Nice to see you again" , it was hard not to cry then/almost cried 

X After the military....his first project after the military was great, but then the projects following not soo...He said he was in a slump...(..until Goblin?)

X He said (after playing a Fantasy role) he wanted to play a Realistic role next... His criteria for each role he chooses is that it's something new and different (from what he's played before)

X Something about his character in "Partner" drama being most similar to him ... and something about some trait X (missed this part) being his Best quality according to Gong Yoo? 

X He only played Lee Hyuk for about 6 min...dissaitisfied, wants to play him more! Wants investigator role next... or vampire, many have said it would suit him, he agrees.

Whether his dramas didn't do so well, I still enjoyed watching him in different roles. I would love to see him in a detective role with a serious character like Cha Jae Won. I also hope he does more movies in the future too.

• Like 7

Lee Dong Wook Describes The Qualities Of His Ideal Type

lee dong wook

Actor Lee Dong Wook has listed the characteristics of his ideal woman!

On March 12, the actor held a fan meeting titled “4 My Dear” in Seoul. During the fan meeting, he was asked who his ideal type is. He answered, “Everyone who is here can fit the qualities. My ideal type is a woman who eats well, who is wise, and who can have a good conversation with me.”

He continued, “If I’m talking about the ABCs and she’s over there talking about 1234, then the conversation doesn’t flow well.” He also made people laugh by adding, “And a woman who’s pretty.”

Lee Dong Wook also expressed his gratefulness to his fans by saying, “I was able to receive a lot of love thanks to ‘Goblin.’ Thank you for supporting me.”

Fans were also surprised when Lee Dong Wook’s “Goblin” co-star Gong Yoo made a guest appearance at the fan meeting!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/12/lee-dong-wook-describes-qualities-ideal-type/

Gong Yoo Comes To Rekindle “Goblin” Bromance At Lee Dong Wook’s Fan Meeting

Gong Yoo Lee Dong Wook 4

The ultimate brOTP of tvN’s hit series “Goblin” is back together!

Lee Dong Wook held his “2017 Lee Dong Wook Asia Tour in Seoul 4 My Dear” fan meeting on March 12, and had Gong Yoo as his first guest, eliciting applause and cheers from his fans.

Gong Yoo Lee Dong Wook 2

Fans were treated to the two actors reenacting the infamous two-shot from “Goblin,” in which they emerge from the darkness together. Lee Dong Wook treated Gong Yoo like an honored guest, holding on to his co-star’s hand as he lead them to where they needed to go, and leaving the fans in stitches as they exchanged funny quips and ad-libs from the drama.

The two made poems using each other’s names and even bared their souls to each other playing the “I see” game

Gong Yoo Lee Dong Wook

When Gong Yoo was asked, “What does Lee Dong Wook mean for Gong Yoo?” he replied by saying that his co-star is, “a grateful savior in my acting life.” He even teared up a little, giving fans a glimpse of how much their friendship means to him.

Lee Dong Wook then went on to praise Gong Yoo’s good looks as he said, “It’s like looking at a coffee commercial,” while Gong Yoo replied back with, “Lee Dong Wook is just so handsome. While I’m just plain.” He also added, “I’ve never met an actor who can work off my ad-libs as well as Lee Dong Wook can. I’m actually re-watching the series now that we’re done filming it. I’ve watched up to episode si

Gong Yoo Lee Dong Wook 3 .

Both actors received a lot of applause from their fans as they showcased the bromance they formed while acting as the goblin and grim reaper in “Goblin.”

Why not do what Gong Yoo is doing and catch up with “Goblin” again?

• Like 14

Thank you everyone for the awesome updates and recaps of his Seoul FM! 

I'll add on to it as I attended the FM too, with chingu @Princi_86 as wonderful fangirling company ^^ I'm currently nursing a bad case of withdrawals, likely to be the worst of post-concert/FM withdrawals I've experienced. The below is what I understand and remember about the FM as a non-Korean speaker, so it might be quite limited, but I hope you guys enjoy it anyway ^^

- He entered the hall, handsomely suited up, making his way round the venue while belting out a song. I love how cool and confident he looked. When he was nearing and finally walked past us, I was reeling in disbelief. I don't know but I think it was the effect of finally seeing in the flesh a celebrity you've been following for a long time and seeing only on your screens. He looked exactly like how he does on screen: tall, lean physique with the suit looking so great on him, and his features all so gorgeous - big eyes, sharp nose, nicely-shaped red lips, chiselled jawline :wub: I wanted to capture that moment in my mind and remember it forever cos it felt so wonderfully surreal. I think it's the closest I've gotten to being starstruck.

- Thereafter, he hosted a segment where he played the role of the MC and went through a slideshow featuring the many roles he has played in the past few years (love that he seems proud of all those roles even though not all have had great ratings, but we know ratings don't matter much cos he was brilliant in every role he played in different ways), as well as some cool pics from Roommate and TROS.

- Then, he played a game with the audience where a phone number was revealed on the screen progressively, and the first fan who ringed him would be picked for a very special segment. That special segment saw him inviting that lucky fan on stage to act out a scene where he confesses his "love" to her and repeatedly tries to win her over because she appears upmoved. So funny how the girl who was picked was so calm because if it were me I'd have messed up the "script" by saying yes to him the first time he confesses. I mean, who would be able to resist it when he looks into your eyes while sitting right next to you?

- Soyou, the first guest, appeared on stage and performed "I Miss You". Wished he had dueted with her :( He then interviewed her and asked her a series of questions, some (or I'm guessing most) are Goblin-related.

- Gong Yoo made his appearance on stage by reenacting that epic catwalk bromance scene with Wookie. In that segment, Wookie acts as the host of his own show, "The Lee Dong Wook Talk Show", with GY as the guest of his show. They discussed many things and played a game of "this" or "that" where they'd have to shout out the answer at the same time (their answers often matched). For soju vs makju (beer), Wookie picked makju. For the type of girl he prefers, he said it's one who can engage him through conversations. I must admit I'm there for Wookie and only Wookie but I loved seeing him do his own talk show because he looked like he really enjoyed it, was so confident and witty. Before GY exited the stage, Wookie playfully held his hand while they talked (haha) and they also did the dap move.

- Se Ho appeared as the final guest to host the last part of the FM. Prior to the FM, KKE had asked those attending the FM to submit their requests, advice they'd like to hear from Wookie and messages they'd like him to read out. He took the time to go through a few requests, one of which included taking a photo with him (think it was her elbow resting on her head haha), and another involved him leaving a girl and the girl running after him to hug him from the back asking him not to leave (she had requested for this scene to be enacted). Lucky girl, she also got to hug him from the from when they'd finished enacting the scene. He was very sweet to the fans, always maintaining eye contact with them and paying keen attention to the conversation. Of course some fans are shyer than others but I felt that most of them seemed comfortable speaking with him. It's like of course they were excited but once they start speaking with him, the boundaries disappear and they speak to him like they would with friends ^_^ I loved that he made the effort to interact with fans from not just the ground level but those on the upper level as well as he spent some time at the second level. If I didn't remember wrongly, at this point he puts on those cute round glasses like what Wang Yeo wore in one episode. He also dished out advice that some fans asked about, and read out some messages. He even read out our chingu @Princi_86's message, but I'll leave her to share more about it with you guys ^^

- He did the dance for Twice's TT song not once but twice because of audience's demands, hehe. Soooo cute how he looked a little shy and laughed while dancing. Oh, he's so precious :wub:

- I think Wookie and Se Ho were speaking about exercising and thus Wookie was asked if he could lift his top to let the audience have a glimpse at his oh-so-toned abs. Hehe. And because everyone was screaming for more, he let us admire his abs a second time.

- He left the stage, and returned soon after to perform "My Time Towards You" from Bubblegum. This was definitely performed live as there were some minor slip-ups, but it was still such a beautiful rendition. It's funny because I'm an avid music fan and pay a lot of attention to vocals, but his voice even though not the strongest is always so velvety and full of sincerity that I could listen to it forever.

Even without knowing Korean, I have definitely enjoyed the fanmeeting immensely. It was so wonderful to see him brim with confidence, interact with the audience so comfortably and witness his jovial side.

Excited for everyone who'll be seeing him on his upcoming FMs. He's such a well-rounded guy - a brilliant actor and awesome host with such a magnetic, sweet and funny personality. Trust me, when you've seen him once, you'll wanna see him again. Haha, it's so addictive. I can say with utmost certainty after seeing him that he's a real gem of an actor and even more so a person.

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

I'll just continue to stare at his photos and cry a little (or a lot) till his next FM cos he's about the most precious human being ever :tears::wub:

• Like 17

@winterdew  YAYYYYYY! I don't know if you also came to his Seoul FM. I think you'll just gonna attend his SG FM. Thankyou soooo much for your recap! Such a wonderful recap indeed, me loveeeeee it! I can't wait for Princi's recap bcos I'm curious about her message to him. I hope you and princi had wonderful time at Seoul too! Do you also go to Pichi couple's bridge or BBQ olive? Just had a glimpse of LDW-GY's format which reminded with a late night talkshow from US, which kinda feel fresh rather than usual K-talkshow format. I hope LDW will finally received an offer like he wishes. RISE LDW RISE!

• Like 9