Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@lucifercorner @aniliaz Someone in the Goblin thread criticised Wookie and said a bunch of things that were completely biased and uncalled for. I didn't think such people are worth our time, but she sounded rather unapologetic even after people called her out on it. I guess that's why a few of us who were following the thread at that time felt a need to say something. But let's not get upset over it. Trolls like her exist everywhere. Cheer up, chingu @aniliaz! Wookie is getting tons of love for Goblin and that's definitely something worth being happy about ^^

I'd earlier posted an article I'd briefly translated in the Goblin thread, but sharing this here too for any of you who might not have had a chance to see it yet :) Our Wookie, always giving his all when filming :heart:

20170111100228.jpg

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na filmed the emotional kiss scene on 2 January at Jongno District in Seoul. The moment LDW and YIN arrived on set, they were already immersed fully in their roles and the emotions of this important kiss scene. Even when the director said "cut", LDW and YIN's tears couldn't stop flowing. The crew watching by the side were also affected by how emotional the scene was, with silence falling upon the scene/set (while the scene was filmed).

It was also revealed that LDW and YIN has been working hard for their roles and researching continuously. On the day the scene was filmed, the temperature had fallen below 0 degree celcius. However, both actors braved the cold, determined to deliver their best efforts in filming this scene.

http://chinese.joins.com/gb/article.do?method=detail&art_id=161980

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, winterdew said:

I'd earlier posted an article I'd briefly translated in the Goblin thread, but sharing this here too for any of you who might not have had a chance to see it yet :) Our Wookie, always giving his all when filming :heart:

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na filmed the emotional kiss scene on 2 January at Jongno District in Seoul. The moment LDW and YIN arrived on set, they were already immersed fully in their roles and the emotions of this important kiss scene. Even when the director said "cut", LDW and YIN's tears couldn't stop flowing. The crew watching by the side were also affected by how emotional the scene was, with silence falling upon the scene/set (while the scene was filmed).

It was also revealed that LDW and YIN has been working hard for their roles and researching continuously. On the day the scene was filmed, the temperature had fallen below 0 degree celcius. However, both actors braved the cold, determined to deliver their best efforts in filming this scene.

http://chinese.joins.com/gb/article.do?method=detail&art_id=161980

Hi winterdew, thanks for sharing this. This is NICE & good news : I heard that 'Goblin' will be airing a special episode this coming January 14, instead of a regular episode.  To sum it up, a regular episode, or episode 13, will be airing this January 13, followed by the special episode on January 14. Another regular episode will follow next week on January 20, but on January 21, episodes 15 & 16 will be aired back to back, allowing viewers to enjoy almost 3 hours of 'Goblin' for its finale.  :blush:

• Like 8

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] Goblin's tight production prompts special broadcast schedule

"Goblin" will broadcast a special episode on January 14, resume on January 20 before finishing off with back-to-back episodes on January 21.

Episode 13 of "Goblin" will air on Friday, January 13, but in place of episode 14 on January 14, a review and preview show will be shown. Episode 14 will screen on Friday, January 20, and episodes 15 and 16 will complete the series on Saturday, January 21. 

The addition of a filler episode on January 14 is understandable in light of reports of the "Goblin" production team finishing episodes on the day they are set to air. Stars are also feeling the crunch with Gong Yoo spotted picking up medication at a hospital and Lee Dong-wook reportedly receiving intravenous therapy on set. 

Korean dramas have recently resorted to pre-filming, in part to clear Chinese censors and allow for simultaneous broadcast in both South Korea and China. However, "Descendants of the Sun" is the sole successful example of pre-filming, so drama producers are probably not entirely convinced that it is a winning system. 

Frankly, I am impressed that "Goblin" has managed to keep production values high with a live shoot. Most dramas start out looking great then steadily decline, possibly reflecting how haggard the production team feels.  Also impressive: how fresh everyone on "Goblin" continues to look. I want whatever is in Lee Dong-wook's IV bag. 

Love, 

JK of Noonas Over Forks

source : Hancinema

• Like 12

***  The soundtrack of the drama is dominating the digital music market with its chart-topping songs. NICE.................. :blush:

tvN Releases Statement About Goblin’s Finale and Special Episode

tvn-goblin

Fans of Korea’s favorite drama series, Goblin, will be thrilled to find out that the network will be airing a special episode of the show in two parts.

With ratings as high as 17%, many fans of the series are saddened to hear there are only 4 episodes left.

Goblin’s broadcasting channel tvN has revealed that the script for the final episode has been finalized and the staff is currently focusing on completing the filming for the last episodes.

They also announced:

Goblin will reach a turning point in the storyline in the 13th episode. Being a combination of multiple genres such as tales of fantasy, romance, life, and death, we have received a variety of speculative guesses and opinions. We want to ensure our viewers are able to easily enjoy the rest of the episodes, so we will be releasing a special episode on the 14th, divided into 2 parts, encompassing the knotty relationships between the characters; they’ll foreshadow the rest of the episodes in an interesting way.

Episode 14 will be aired on the 20th, and episodes 15 and 16 will be aired consecutively on the 21st.

Source: Sports Chosun / koreaboo

• Like 9

On 1/11/2017 at 9:47 AM, aniliaz said:

Annyeong chingu.. after i read all harsh comment about LDW yesterday. I'm getting sad and my eyes teary. He was my 1st K-Drama actor, can't they more be positive towards anyone in their lifes. Be respectful towards others. I'm not sure if i can join to that thread, maybe im just lurking and enjoy reading only about this drama. 

P/s: it is a fans syndrome?? Or my hormone upside down .. oh no.. i need to calm myself.. happy wookie chingu.. hope he will shine shine day by day. :cry:

Ignore them, chinggu. Oppa can't please everybody. Well, I think they have their own biases and we should just be open minded with them. It's hard to talk to close- minded people. Cheer up! Don't worry. Be happy. :grin: 

21 hours ago, triplem said:

Happy birthday @puuuumash...as promised... have a great day!

OMG. @triplem, thank you so much unnie! Now I am imagining a Korean version of 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy with Lee Dong Wook being the Christian Grey. BWAHAHA! :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, puuuumash said:

OMG. @triplem, thank you so much unnie! Now I am imagining a Korean version of 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy with Lee Dong Wook being the Christian Grey. BWAHAHA! :joy::mrgreen:

Welcome dear...wah 50 shades..ooo, I'm not the only one with wild, pervy imagination here...:phew::phew:

Hi! I am a new LDW fan. I just learnt about him recently in Goblin although I had watched My Girl drama several years ago. Back then I am not really into him but since Goblin is aired, I become his fan and found this wonderful LDW treats. I have been silent lurker for awhile and now I am joining this forum.  

I had found this lovable entry on our GR. I am not sure if this has been shared here but this is the link: https://4musingsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/the-most-lovable-grim-reaper/

It makes me smile and satisfied after reading it. Hope other viewers can feel the same too. Lets spread our GR loves. :) 

• Like 11

Maybe because i am new fan, I find this little drawing of him is fascinating. Is drawing our LDW natural talent? 

Edit: I missed the caption. His stylist is the one that did the drawing. How talented she/he is. :)

Edited by miecha
Edit: I missed the caption.
  • Like 11