Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

your conversations  always make my day ,i am just step in to say that  neither His agency nor Tvn promoted Wookie properly yet he is well appreciated thanks to his acting skills .Happy for him :heart:

Those koreans who are wondering why he only get popular now ?? wish they give me an answer ,i have been asking why he is not popular? for almost 3 years :confused:

• Like 5

@winterdew omg he is soo good in this episode. He is the king confirm :bawling: now we know Wookie character is very important in this drama. I am about to cry watching that scene 

the way he looks at Sunny in the preview. oh Wookie~~:bawling:

both WY and Sunny always dress up  classy :) (King and Queen)

Our Wookie really shines in this episode,guys 

Image result for happy cry gif

• Like 8

I'm here to fangirl for a bit before I go to slumberland..wow tonight's eps on Goblin was really quite something esp in the last 15 mins..but of course like all of you here, it's LDW's scenes that interests me the most although i like the whole story. The part GR cried at the queen's pic - he's the King!! (great acting there) See even the pin he has on his coat says so. Really enjoyed watching his date with Sunny, lol!

And also his stalker mode...

Omigosh..girls..I need tissues mahn:tears::tears: You can say that I am a very cold-hearted person..I rarely cry during melodramatic scenes unless a hero is dying..lols. But today, I cried because Grim Reaper/LDW cried. I mean I could literally feel his pain..that's what a brilliant actor can do..bring out emotions in you. Will talk about episode more..let me first digest it. 

• Like 6

@joyezz I was about to do the same as that kid in Instagram when have watched him crying. :tears:

@siddy09 @triplem I have watched livestream and I don't need even sub to understand anything happening between Wang Yeo and Sunny. They're like speaking with their eyes and chemistry. Sparkes everywhere! I have enjoyed this episode a lot. Will watch now subbed version and will try to post in Goblin's thread.

And well yeh, Lee Dong Wook's acting...wait was it acting or he was his character in that moment? Like article said when he was filming this scene he did adlib with crying. So lame that that article hasn't been promoted by tvN unlike main couple "nothing new" stills. More people should be aware how Wookie is playing such scenes. He becomes his character and feels that moment and real pain that he (who barely goes emotional) starts to cry. Same I. Like @siddy09 I rarely cry (only when kids or old people are involved) but I have cried with Lee Dong Wook's Wang Yeo. 

this scene deserves HQ pics.

Встроенное

Встроенное

Встроенное

• Like 7

You know what is funny. I'm always lurking at Naver cast watching vids, reading comments. WangSun vids are always getting more views/comments/likes then main couple's vids which are not paid to be promoted on main page. Of course if you put vid on main page it will be shown to every single person who's reading any news on Naver. Even now both vids WangSun date and Wang Yeo crying are receiving high attention without any promotion. I only can imagine how much attention it could get if their vides will appear on Naver's main page. It's so unfair that secondary leads are not getting promotion they deserve. They have promoted KS/ET watching movie instead of promoting video how WY cries watching Queen's portrait....I can't get such logic. I can understand why they promote ending rescue scene, cos it's epic leads' storyline. But movie date...:crazy: 

• Like 6

I am in the same pain as you @Puppywookie. Going on vacations tomorrow with family and I can't get past that crying face of GR. I need tissues..:tears: A sign of an good actor is- he/she is able to bring out emotions in you. If you and I felt bad for Grim Reaper today, it means LDW has done his job exceptionally well.

Okay, so writer today almost confirmed who is King and Queen, there is no doubt left from my side too. The best thing about the episode was- story is MOVING. The lack of GR n Sunny scenes is now being slowly compensated by writer and I am glad for that. Lets see if the daunting process of regaining memories begins tomorrow or not? If you ask me, it will not be this soon. I think precap was highly misleading again. Also, the cup erases memories of past life..right? Can it bring back memories too? And if GR really is curious about Sunny's past life, he can just touch her. I have a bad feeling that GR brought Sunny to his workplace to reveal his secret. I could be wrong on this..just a shot in dark.:phew:

Tissuess..:tears:

Posting this again here..from Goblin thread. Going to watch GR's again.

@Princi_86 I get what you are trying say. LDW was indeed in GR's character. But that's is the beauty of his acting that he was living GR's character. If he wasn't, you and I wouldn't have cried..right?

PS. I think the 'hand on heart' thing was an improvisation(adlib). This wasn't in the script. :tears:

C0XWXPbVQAAWJyB.jpg&key=87a695cfdd36ba61

• Like 8

My Kim Woo Bin- He & his facial expressions, his eyes and their worries, his monologues, his weirdness, his way of being, smiling, cringing, HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST :wub:

his saranghae was super cute and funny!!! His endless obssession with business cards, his meeting with Sunny was simply the best!!

Never a dull moment with him in the episode:)

c711bf71190b7b9f5615e02b885704e592b29e1a

So, Yoo In Na and LDW are the reincarnation of the queen and the king. Though I expected some twist there

What's this  twist by the way?? I thought she is someone close to almighty

Fkcytj5l.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

his saranghae was super cute and funny!!! His endless obssession with business cards, his meeting with Sunny was simply the best!!

hahaha...please someone give him his very own set of business cards..Christmas gift, lol!

Hey all, 

I really loved episode 7. Actually, I really love Wookie in this role. It shows off all his skills. His ability to make us laugh, his ability to make us sad, just his acting in general. If episode 3 had been my favourite, together with his parody in episode 2, and episode 4 had been a major disappointment, this episode had made up for it.

I think his crying scene will be my most favourite scene of his to date, out of all his dramas. If you compare with the last scene with the cars and the fire and special effects of Gong Yoo, he didn't need all the special effects, he went into himself and drew out the tears from somewhere deep and that really is true acting. Also, I was shocked at how amazingly handsome and beautiful he was on the screen. There was a moment he was so beautiful, really, it was almost spiritual...I don't know how to explain myself haha and find the right words. I have played that scene again and again as I love it so much. That scene is movie worthy, not what you would expect in a normal drama.

Actually what I am interested in as well, is how much the writer had changed the part since he agreed to join the role. Was it they didn't have a sunny role before and made it because he joined? Did she add more dark humour lines because she knew that he could deliver them well? There is very few actors who can be so comical while so deep, he is just so talented. I love him!

Actually, Princi, I feel you that he doesn't get enough promotion or effects from his own company. I wish he would change agencies to Gong Yoo's agency. But, I guess life was not suppose to be fair. Having immense talent or trying your hardest does not equal success, I have learnt that myself especially this year. And it turns out that people who are really lucky just keep getting luckier and luckier like Gong Yoo, that is just the reality of life. However, Wookie never stopped trying, even though he has a crappy company, even though he was losing his popularity and going for a second lead role, I think it's because he has a big heart and a big dream to touch people through his works. Sometimes, I wonder if he is also doing this for his fans, that he wants to be the best actor he can be and sacrifice enough of himself before he gets married and has children....

Anyways, I hope more people will begin to fall in love with him, especially after a performance like that, I saw it was liked a lot on instagram.

• Like 8

@triplem when Sunny find out who he is,she will be so scared of him :tears: 

@siddy09 I admit I decided to watch his drama because of his looks :blush: but I became a huge fan because of his acting :flushed:

@Princi_86 Luckily we are in the internet era so we don't rely on the media so much like in the past.His powerful scenes will be shared through social media and it will spread :) 

@lucifercorner I am sure a lot of people are falling in love with him right now :wub: he is too hot and cute in this drama

@Puppywookie I am finally happy with this episode. Wookie has a lot of screen time and his scenes are great. Still need more WangSun though

me and @winterdew want KES to write vampire drama and cast Wookie as the main lead haha

I've missed you 

C0aKWXLVEAA208p.jpg

oops 

C0aKdvbVQAABViC.jpg

• Like 8

I posted this on Goblin thread with slight variation. But since it has to do with the Reaper and Sunny, I'm posting it here too.

The song that Eun-tak sang at the wedding, Lee Sun-hee,  "Meet Him Among Them", it feels more like Reaper/Sunny or King/Queen... and if their story ends sadly.

Basically, it's a story of one's regret after the end of one's love, and the hope to meet that loved one again someday. Eun-tak and Kim Shin had never separated, right? They met once when Eun-tak was a child (Ep 7), but they hadn't loved each other back then, had they?

But the Reaper and Sunny did meet once, in another lifetime, and now they met again, in a miraculous (or starcrossed) meeting ... which is the central theme of the song.

LYRICS

Spoiler

I thought I never hoped for a grand destiny
But after you left, the only thing that can fill up my days is destiny

I met you among the people who were as numerous as the stars
As if I was dreaming, we recognized each other

I used to be overwhelmed just by giving love but I received love too
Everything was a miracle

It just seems like yesterday when I was confident that I became an adult
But I can’t let go of you, like a child

I met you among the people who were as numerous as the stars
As if I was dreaming, we recognized each other
I used to be overwhelmed just by giving love but I received love too
Everything was a miracle

You used to call me like a flower, with my name blooming on your lips
But now it’s just one of the many names
Just like everything of me, which used to be all of your reasons

We met among the people who were as numerous as the stars
Fell in love and grew apart again
Even if time passes, we might meet again
If our love was destiny
If I was your miracle

I wonder if it was a shoutout to King & Queen from the music director . 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 10

1. [+4073, -40]  Please give this couple more screen time ㅜㅜ So heartbreaking ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3587, -31]  I'm 100% sure Gong Yoo's 1000-year grudge is with the grim reaper

3. [+2966, -34]  It's so sad when the grim reaper remembers it by his heart ㅜㅜ

4. [+1709, -30]  I've been waiting for the articles to come out.... time went by so fast today... what happens to the sword then

5. [+1473, -21]  What's going to happen tomorrowㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is he cryingㅠㅠ

6. [+402, -6]  Their story is enough for a separate drama all by itself.. ㅠㅠ Let's not only show Gong Yoo and Kim Goeun's pretty scenes (and don't show too much ppl), give screen time to this couple too.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+370, -5]  Thought Kim Minjae was Yeo Jingoo ㅋㅋ

8. [+380, -12] It'd be nice if Kim Sohyun and Kim Minjae shot their own historical drama too ㅠㅠ

@Bold

Somebody from Naver or is it K-netz spoke my mind. I am glad for that and I hope that writer also realises this.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

Hi chingus! To all of you who are celebrating Christmas, have a lovely Christmas Eve ^^

I'm still reeling from last night's awesome episode. Wookie is simply shining in this drama. His character does not have the huge, epic moments unlike the goblin, but he's showing his brilliance as an actor by owning even the simplest scenes. When he cried over the Queen's painting, we cried with him too. You could tell how much the Queen meant to him by the way he reacted to the painting. No lengthy speech needed. He didn't even have to say a word in that scene. When he smiled at Sunny looking completely in love, we smiled with him too. (I caught myself smiling throughout their entire scene, hehe.) And when he gave that death stare to Tae Hee/Eun Tak, ordering that ET helped him take the call, we could tell he meant business. It's really amazing how he manages to make that badass side of his character believable even though we've seen many moments of his cute, naive side, especially when he's with Sunny. I'm with @Puppywookie that last night's crying scene could very well be my new fave crying scene of his among all his dramas. Like you guys said, he really lives in his character. It was reported in an article that he was overwhelmed with emotions when filming that scene and the sadness could be felt throughout the drama set while it was being filmed. He delivered in it such a powerful and convincing manner. I'm sure it would have been an emotional experience to watch him deliver it live :tears: Not sure how popular plays and musicals are in Korea, but I'd love to watch him in them someday.

I also really enjoyed that scene where Wang Yeo was just looking at Sunny from afar and following her from a distance. His expressions in that scene were so moving in an understated manner. Again, no words needed. It's evident from the sadness in his eyes that he wants so much to be with her but he has so much that he can't tell her.

Screenshot_850.png

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

1. [+4073, -40]  Please give this couple more screen time ㅜㅜ So heartbreaking ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3587, -31]  I'm 100% sure Gong Yoo's 1000-year grudge is with the grim reaper

3. [+2966, -34]  It's so sad when the grim reaper remembers it by his heart ㅜㅜ

4. [+1709, -30]  I've been waiting for the articles to come out.... time went by so fast today... what happens to the sword then

5. [+1473, -21]  What's going to happen tomorrowㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is he cryingㅠㅠ

6. [+402, -6]  Their story is enough for a separate drama all by itself.. ㅠㅠ Let's not only show Gong Yoo and Kim Goeun's pretty scenes (and don't show too much ppl), give screen time to this couple too.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+370, -5]  Thought Kim Minjae was Yeo Jingoo ㅋㅋ

8. [+380, -12] It'd be nice if Kim Sohyun and Kim Minjae shot their own historical drama too ㅠㅠ

@Bold

Somebody from Naver or is it K-netz spoke my mind. I am glad for that and I hope that writer also realises this.:sweatingbullets:

best comment ever !! I am glad that knetz start to ask for more WangSun :) 

• Like 5

Happy Christmas eve!

I know I'm a bit late but real life stuff calling so I just finished 7th eps and now ready for eps 8

I agreed with all you, that crying scene is the best LDW's performance as GR. I love his comedy moments before, but this scene reminded me why I fall in love him, his acting made me feel hurt as much as him, just like CJW did to me 4 months ago. My heart hurts!

• Like 6

@siddy09 Thanks for compilation of comments, no only K-nezt want to see more WangSun's story, at DB, some of comments also want the same things, I copied some of relevant comments. Honestly, I'm quite agreed with greenfields, the Goblin's story plot is so slow and too much focus on KS-ET which felt so repetitive. I hope KES could make the 2nd half of Goblin will be better than the first half

• 1.1.1 Greenfields December 24th, 2016 at 12:33 AM

I’m with you. I’m curious about the Reaper/young King’s storyline, but not interested in the show anymore. It’s too slow – with little development for most of the screen time it is given.

• 1.1.1.1 HD December 24th, 2016 at 1:12 AM

Me too. I wish we could learn more about the Grim reaper in the next few episodes.

• Like 6