Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Omg is it already english subbed? How was the first episode?  I was at birthday party and all i thought was "Goblin". I think i'm not in my right mind and it's all because of Wookie. :D Now it's almost 5 am, i think i should get some sleep and watch later. 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

So chingus, how do you feel about 1st ep? Grim Reaper is such a cool while working, his aura is daebak. But with KS he was such a funny cutie :w00t:

I think tvN did it for purpose...that they haven't shown WE/Sunny meeting in first ep. They knew tWangSun will steal the show and they gave ppl time to fall for Goblin and his bride. Now I'm scared that they won't meet even in tomorrow's ep. Cos there  is no meeting in preview. What do you think?

I think Sunny and WY will meet at this tonight eps, maybe at the last 30 minutes. Since ET-KS is the main couple here, I agreed that we need to fall in love with them first (except for us who already rooting for our WangSung!).

I'm not a big fan of KGE but seeing so much hate comments before Goblin's premiere, I'm glad she finally could encounter those haters based on her brilliant performance at 1st eps. About YIN, after saw some previous positives comments, I hope she could fulfilled the expectation

@joyezz I think I'm accepted the hat now! WY with the hat and the cool-vibeeee, OMOOOOO! Oh plus, his expression also such a cuteeee one. The 1st eps really felt like a fantasy, with those beautiful-setting, I mean even the house-interior designed was sooo antique! I feel like I'm at another universe already!

Do you love the eating-together scene? That's my fave of WY and KS's moment at the 1st eps! The poster already spilled out about food fight but at the real scene, They acted like such a kiddo and use their power to mess with each other and LDW's lips at the end was gold! still as adorable as I expected

• Like 5

Hello chingus!!! Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday :) I'm sick but still my fangirl tendencies kept me up last night so I've caught the subbed version of the first episode.

First off, I'd like to say that as a whole, I'm very pleased with the first episode :lol: Like you guys said, we didn't get to see much of Wookie in the episode, but hot damn, he owned every scene he appeared in :w00t:  From the second he strolled into the scene with that dark-ish soundtrack and when the car crashed into him... wow, his screen presence was amazing. The poker-faced, unflinching way in which he dealt with that guy who was completely freaked out by his superstrength... whoa. And yet in the next scene he shows a hint of compassion through his eyes when he proceeds to claim the soul of the woman who died, while asking her, "It's you, isn't it?" I'm so impressed by how he conveys these little nuances of his character (a seemingly devil-may-care character who has his moments of compassion). Props to Wookie. Even after watching all his dramas, I'm amazed that I'm still witnessing new aspects of his acting abilties. It's so gratifying to watch as a fan :)

And of course, I love his you-don't-mess-with-the-reaper attitude in the first meeting between him and Kim Shin, where he told KS he could take his nephew away if he didn't allow him to stay at the house. Whoa. And also, the fact that his diet looks so clean compared to the goblin's made me laugh. Hahaha. That pepper fight scene was hilarious too.

He looks so handsome in this drama. The way he carries his character with so much elegance, poise, and badassery, with every stride he takes, every tilt of his hat (I love it) and every snarky remark he makes. Like @joyezz said, his mannerisms in this show are downright cool :wub: And same here, I also love how he just disappears into wisps of black smoke in seconds. Haha.

@Princi_86 I'm sure we'll get to see more of him in today's episode, as well as his meeting with Sunny. And when that happens, I think we'll fall even harder for him when we see him trying to resist Sunny's charms :P

Happy watching later, chingus! ^^

• Like 6

Seriously his facial expressions in this drama are priceless. I can totally understand Koreans who has done so many gifs with his micro expressions. I should say it might be the best role of Wookie. Maybe it will beat even CJW for me :vicx: And I though CJW is un beatable 

• Like 6

Our LDW as WY is such a cutieee!  Yes, he dressed up so well in black like CJW but.... so many scenes reminded me with the lil mature version of PMY. 

Oh, beside that victorian hat, LDW also looking so fine the shower caps!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 @giegie @zagigirl only 2 episodes and WY is about to dethrone Cha Jae Wan from my no.1 fave character

he is badass ,funny,quirky and has super power haha

and still more to come,he hasn't even met sunny yet 

@MaysoonD handsome man wearing white shirt  :wub:

Wang Yeo :heart:

I wouldn't be so fast ;)...though i agree about all you said about WY

Can't wait him to meet Sunny...they might  be really awesome couple

Wish for a double 'date' :wub: ...though i know who'll be more handsome between men i mean ;)

• Like 6

16 hours ago, joyezz said:

Korean Grim Reaper trending world wide

you deserve it Wookie 

@giegie I think its look like granny sleeping cap lol

Oh yes, sorry for my mistake, I watched first live streaming and it was a lil bit laggy. I realized it's a granny-type-caps at 2nd watched. And did KS is the one who put its everytime WY went to sleep? OMOOOO....I want to be KS!

I love the meeting between two GR, it gave us a lil bit explanation about their works too, and yes, just like real world, they also deal with some paperworks too

I'm quite curious with his convos with two dead people where he let the woman to drink tea and didn't let the man bcos of his punishment. Did he has the authority to choosing who's drink/not or is it God's decision and he's just messenger?

And if our GR was the king's reincarnation, shouldn't be he also still remember his past bcos it's part of his punishment when he died too? But then when he came back alive as GR, he forgot about the past?

Awwwww too many interesting story, it's the first time KES's plot made me think harder. LOL

• Like 4

@lucifercorner oh yea he thought KS is barbaric for eating a lot of meat haha but who knows Sunny might be able to turn a vegan grim reaper into chicken eater lol

@giegie yea I think KS doesn't like him sleeping in all white covering his face like a corpse haha so he gave him flowery blanket and granny cap lol

I was thinking about WY dethroning CJW and then I saw this pic

Image result for hotel king cha jae wan

Image result for omg gif

• Like 6