Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

hehehe i thought the "cd" was so awesoem of ldw..i wonder wat cd is it--hehehe i mean i wonder if it's like love songs hahaha..hehehe u know hint hint hint for da hae hehehe..

but yeah i just melted for the cd--hehehe i mean he could have just given her a flower blah blah...but his fave cd-->hehehe well to me it means that ldw is sharing a part of himself to ldh gosh awwwwwwwww

Guest second_glance

They probably have the same taste in music, because he wouldn't just give her a random cd that he likes!! Cus what if she doesn't liek what he likes?? But he must know that she likes the same music, so he got it for her. Aww...so attentive and thoughtful. He probably also knows that shes the type to appreciate a cd over a bouquet of flowers.

You know how when Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck was dating, and the press called them BENNIFER? We should make up a name for LDW and LDH!! Dawookie?? Donghae? You guys are so much more creative. HELP ME!!

Guest kellee

^Chloe ... you're so cute... naming them together .... what I mean is, thinking about a couple name for them :rolleyes: hmmm... that's so cool

Anasa ... no worries, you're still a perv :P

Carla ... I wonder what kind of cd plus the title & artist ... since it's his fave, pervies must have that cd too ... :lol:

^bwaa DongHae hahaha...u have a good point..ldw would not just randomly give da hae a cd just like that---hehehe maybe they were talking abt "music" in their own private time together hehehe...

hahaha kel--hehhee i want a copy hahaha...maybe we can look out for some meaningful stuff in the cd..

Guest kellee

^Carla ... hmmm, maybe some of the songs are dedicated to Da Hae... (I'm sure, most of them are love songs .... ) wowowo

Guest Fleur

We need not know the kinds of songs... because as long as it's a CD of his favourite songs... it's like a part of him already. :) Just like how I think of my boyfriend when his favourite songs are being played on the radio... same idea... ;)

Guest kellee

^I dunno if we're just speculating or we have some bases now (same outfit, his fave cd as a gift ... & other stuff) :rolleyes:

Guest pinklily

omo! i should really post this in LDH's thread instead...lol, but since the rest of my pervies are here... :lol:

i was watching the clips that Lisa posted...and :w00t: i dun know if anyone else catched this...but...LDW was about to give his jacket to LDH! lol...it was when her manager/assistant came over to give her a scarf so she could cover her legs...and LDW saw this and was like about to give her his jacket, whispering to her if she wants him to...but she smiled back at him (the sweetest smile!...omo! it was too cute!) and like shook her head to say it's alright. haha....soooo cute!

here are the caps i took...it's not too clear...but it's clip number 4. sooo cute! haha...and afterwards...LDH stared at LDW w/ that smile for the longest time. :blush: lol...i think i might've paid too much attention here. LDW oppah is sooo sweet to offer his jacket. :wub: they are both sooo cute!

sfanmeeting0xv.jpg <--- he sees

sfanmeeting32gt.jpg <--- he reaches for the collar of his jacket and is offering it to her

sfanmeeting22gv.jpg <--- he is about to take it off...but she declines. :blush:

^ haha, that would've drove the fans crazy...LDH should have let him. :P

lol, then the camera went kind of blurry...but you can still tell that LDH was smiling and staring at LDW for awhile afterwards. i'm sure she thought it was sweet of him too....sooo cute! :w00t:

400100019mf.jpg

ladies...it's clip 4. hehe...hopefully i wasn't the only one who caught this. don't miss it...sooo cute! :wub:

Guest kellee

^^Kirsten ... I haven't seen that clip no. 04, I can't dl it ;) .... I'm having problems, I dunno why? :unsure:

Rainey ... yuppy yup, a yummylicious gentleman :P

Guest Fleur

Thanks Kirsten sweetie! I'm d/ling now... can't wait to use my observation skills... :P

Yeah, the other links can't be d/led too... mind uploading it for us? Thank you so much!!

Guest roddy

Thanx for uploading clip #4 to ysi pinklily. But can't dnld clip 1 to 3 *sob sob* :( ... anyone having the same problem?

Guest kellee

^those links require authorization so most of us can't dl those video clips ;)

maybe ... Kirsten will upload the rest ... heehee

tnx again Kirsten! :)

Guest Fleur

I saw the clip!!! Kirsten your analysis looks right!!!

It looks like they've got this unspoken thing going on... as in, they don't have to say anything but they know what's going on through body language... We only see this in couples, don't we!

And LDH's expression... I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, but it's like a girlfriend to boyfriend kinda facial expression. She's like saying "Thanks sweetie" through that smile of hers...

Ok... tell me I'm not reading too much into it, but this is really how I see it. Those few seconds sure are scandalous! :D

Guest Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

guys thanks for posting the party pictures!! wah..im so happy!! im wishing that they will be together in real life!! LDW is such a gentleman :lol: