Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

make him up

screenshot-1234-e1552321095282.png?w=620

I forgot Lee Dong Wook is the face of the male Chanel cosmetics line in South Korea until I saw him applying lip gloss in Touch Your Heart. The official commercial sees the camera playing on his alabaster skin constrasting sharply with his dark eyebrows and hair. He is sooooo fair – quite a bit too pale for my liking. It always looks as if he is wearing tons of makeup but I discard all those thoughts when he is Kwon Jung Rok. He still isn’t my cup of tea when it comes to men but I find him pleasing in attractive roles.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/03/12/make-him-up/

• Like 4

9 Light, Fun, And Breezy K-Dramas To Binge During Spring Break

a361ce037240427fab1e977046847abb.jpeg?s=

Ah, the wonderful scent of Spring Break, a time when we’re free to indulge in all the wonderful lounging and do absolutely nothing. It’s the perfect time to soak in the good weather, relax, and binge watch K-dramas until the wee hours of the night. So, if you’re looking for some fun K-dramas to watch without the tears and intensity, here’s a look at nine dramas that are perfect to binge!

Touch Your Heart

touch-your-heart6.jpg

One of the newer K-dramas on this list, “Touch Your Heart” is the new series starring Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na. For those of you who’ve watched “Goblin” and totally shipped the second leads, you will definitely appreciate this reunion. Lee Dong Wook stars as a rigid and cold lawyer who is begrudgingly given the opportunity to take on Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) as his secretary.

What commences is an adorable rom-com where you’ll find yourself laughing at Yoo In Na’s antics. Her character is totally lovable! I really can’t stop laughing at her ridiculousness.

Although there’s a lot of cliches and K-drama tropes that we’re used to seeing, the charm and chemistry between the two leads make the watch worth it. It’s a light series that will be easy to binge watch.

touch-your-heart1.gif

I can’t get over how cute these two are!

Start watching “Touch Your Heart”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, braunau said:

New stills

Hi braunau, thanks for sharing the new stills. Awww........they will have their night-date to amusement park. And based from these pictures they seem to enjoy their time together. He looks so in love with her. :lol:

• Like 5

Preview ep 12

cr: stroppyse

Writer: I wish that my project’s leading lady would be Oh Yoon Seo.
Yang: Will Yoon Seo-shi come to work today?
JR: Since she started working as a legal secretary because she wanted to experience a change of jobs, wouldn’t she continue to do legal work?
Mgr: The people at your law firm are really going to be surprised.
Reporters: Was the reporter role…? How was she…?
Mgr: Especially, Lawyer Kwon Jung Rok.
SW: I don’t need anything else. The place by your side is enough.
Choi: I who is like this rose, with a woman like you who could enfold me like a flower vase. How nice would that be?
Mgr: There is absolutely no way they can be dating.
JS: Oh no!
Agency CEO: You know something! You know something, don’t you?!
Mgr: I probably don’t?
Mgr: This is rude to ask, but for Yoon Seo’s sake, I wish you would break up with her.
JR: Is my liking Oh Jin Shim-shi causing troubles for her?

• Like 4

Ep 12

Hard sub

YS: Let me borrow this jacket and a hat. Wearing this and covering my face with hat will do
JR: Ok
YS: Oh? Is it a lipstick?
JR: No. It's a lipbalm. My lips are usually dry so I have to apply this
YS: My lips is dry too
JR: Really? Then you can put this
(YS give him a kiss)
YS: Oh you right. Now that I have apply it (by your lips) it has become moist

Owner 1: Here you go
YS: Thank you. We'll eat it well
JR: It's delicious
YS: You right
(They are buying potatoes)
YS: We'll buy this
YS: Strawberry. Strawberry
YS: It smells really good
JR: It smells delicious
(They are looking for utensils) 
YS: Should we buy this?

JR: We've done a lot of shopping today
YS: We did get a lot of things, right? It's been a long time since I visit traditional market, I'm really happy.
JR: Then, shall we go home now?
YS: No. We haven't buy the ingredients for dinner
JR: We've eat some stir fried chicken, fish cake and eat this bread. What kind of food do you want to eat more?
YS: All of these are snacks, we have to rice. Ah, do you like chicken stew?
JR: Yes
YS: Alright, let's buy a chicken. Hello. Please give us one chicken. We are going to cook chicken stew
Owner 2: Okay. Wait. I think I have seen you before
YS: I don't think so
Owner 2: No, I'm sure I have seen you 
JR: Do you mean me? I have heard that I look alike an actor
Owner 2: I don't understand what you are talking about but I have seen her before. Ah, that's right. Last time you have bought a chicken from my shop on credit right?
YS: Absolutely not
Owner 2 : *calling for her friends* Come here now quickly. Look at that young woman, we have seen her before, haven't we?
Owner 3 : You are right. I think I have seen her 
JR: Here is you money for the chicken. Thank you and see you later

And... there was an advertising of YS for chicken lol

cr: alleram95

• Like 4

Preview ep 13(cr:stroppyse)

Hae Young (lawfirm secretary): She seems a lot happier than when she was working at our law firm.
CEO: These days, you’re like a person who is crazy with work. (meaning all JR does is work) It looks good.
Man: We’ll start shooting.
YS: I’m ready.
Dan: Darling, how do I look today?
CEO: Perhaps, are the two of you…? You can’t fool my eyes.
Woman: Where is Kwon Jung Rok? I said where is Kwon Jung Rok?!
CEO: You’re saying that you’ll take charge of Park Se Myung’s appeal?
Reporters: They have proof that Park Se Myung is the real culprit, so why are you saying that it’s wrong?
JR: I’m afraid. Because I think I’m not going to have the ability to be anyone’s lawyer any more.
Man: Well done!
Mgr: Are you perhaps being like this because you’re thinking of that person?
YS: He’s probably doing fine, isn’t he?

• Like 4